fix kill-arrest

TaaviLaudur

Question

15 answers to this question

The issue what I see with this is the following...
If such a thing gets implemented we would essentially end up breaking people out, and it could be considered as actual arrest avoiding or failure to stick to the current role.
So I don't really think it's something that would work out as essentially any kill which could be done by accident (Often trainees just run infront of you while you're shooting expecting you to magically not hit them) could then end up with the officer that's shooting to help several crims avoid arrest, and in it's consequence getting himself a report for actual no reason as he wasn't even properly aware of his 5 stars which he got due to a trainee that decided to take a walk infront of his M4.

So its either keeping it the way it is, which in my opinion is not that bad at all, or just having staff members dealing with pointless reports about "rulebreakers".

@bas260 said in fix kill-arrest:

I suggest that you get your post rights removed for making suggestions to remove or edit things that cops use. There are still far more criminals than cops.

Bas is totally right, I think its kind of cute that criminals are complaining about their situation when the cops are obviously why to few.

The primary reason why cops are wanted is crossfire which has become a huge problem in the current jailbreaking system.

I wouldn't mind cops being relieved of arrest abilities when wanted, but some sort of bribe should be available in there, e.g. in the booth room a ped could stand, or simply allow emergency services to bribe eachother, while any other class would not be able to use the bribe.