[FEATURE] War on the Sea

jordskjelv

Question

M02vaS7.png

This feature suggests an extension of gaming possibilities far beyond the usual map using large water areas that were previously unused, and also gives new meaning not only to war of the Cuban Libre Organization against Desert Eagles, but also to their interaction with other organizations

PART I - Turfing

The mechanics of the new changes that I suggest is to divide the water areas into turf zones that will belong to Desert Eagles and CLO and to place oil facilities and islands that will belong to them, but can be used by other players in transportation missions

jBmAAgE.png

All sides can take part in this war and affect the capturing. Criminals, trainees, gangs and squads will affect the capturing speed, but only DE or CLO players can initiate  the war.
In order to begin turfing, at least 5 DE or CLO players should sail their flagship into the turfing zone, after which this ship will become available to respawn for other players. That means that the DE aircraft carrier is able to spawn cops and squads, while the CLO ship can be used by criminals and gangs as respawn as well.
lSPk1pE.png
jjfmqEB.png

In addition, players can spawn their own water transport on the flagship, gangs and squads can spawn their own ship, which can also be used as a spawn in respawn menu
BolI5BD.png

PART II - Transporting Missions

When the war is over, organizations can use their islands and oil facilities to carry out transportation missions, there might be single missions and missions with a large amount of players being involved.
That means that police side will be able to carry out transportation as a coast guard, and the gangs will carry out illegal transportation missions. Both sides will be able to interfere with each other's transportations and make money from it

Gangs and squads can organize the transportation of a large ship from the territory that they own to the mainland of the state, this transportation will be carried out according to the same principle as BR. At least 3 players of one gang start a mission, they can do it once a day on island or oil facility zone, if their ship shows up in the police player rendering area, all police officers will be alerted about illegal transportation and will be able to see on the map where the ship was seen the last time

Transportation missions will be availeble for both sides
IvuwC2c.png

Edited by jordskjelv
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 2
  • Moist 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De64lyOElkk

Tried replicating this with CLO and DE, I think everyone enjoyed it overall. With the majority of the community liking this & Infinity willing to provide the script for it, I don't see why this shouldn't be added. And por favor fix the hydra script 😭

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 2

I ve got one more idea

all squads/gangs will have to repair their destroyed ships inside stable marker interior in DE/CLO ship using chainsaw,

only one ship can get repaired at the same time. the more players are involved in repairing the faster ship gets repaired and will continue battle
image_9.png

• Like 1

I've created 4 more small custom islands to add to this suggestion (including my suggestion that was attached with one of Jord's update posts) and in my free time I work on creating small islands to be used for this war.

Check out spoiler for a small preview of each island:

Spoiler

Cuban Port (South of LS Docks): 
8.png

Oil Refinery (West of Bayside Mountains)
5.png

Abandoned Lighthouse-Shipwreck Island (East of CLO Base)
2.png

• Like 2