Marko.

Your ingame username: blackflage
Your ingame alias: Marko
Your real name: Abdrabbo
Your DOB: 04/09/97 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: Egypt
Language skills: Arabic is my native language, and English is my second language
English Proficiency: B1 - Intermediate

How long you have been playing: Been playing for 9 years and 5 months, joined on Jan 2014.
Your strengths: Quick learner, adaptive to unique situations, and surprisingly good when it comes to handling problems and issues. Can lead a team of grown-ups or underaged kids irl so it shouldn't be hard in a game and can follow instructions given as well. Available anytime you reach out to me, and I love improving till I make people around me feel that they can depend on me with tasks.
Your weaknesses: I joke more than usual sometimes even in situations that can be called "delicate". My last mentioned strength above is also a reason for another weakness and it's getting burned out quickly when I put too much effort more than needed into tasks I handle, I trust my teammates but I always need to check their work to make sure it's "perfect".

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: It's a challenge that I always want to accomplish in SAES, not my first time applying, and it sure won't be the last. Been almost a full decade playing on this server, ye life made me leave more than once before but every single time I find myself logging back in and catching up. Might sound so cringe to some but this server helped me move past a lot of hard situations that I faced in life. Least I can offer? is helping however I can and I already put too much effort into organizations and stuff in-game so why not help as a clan member

Unique qualities you can offer: I have nothing unique to offer. Can work with a team, can work alone, am willing to learn and improve on whatever task I am given to handle. Can lead and coordinate people to the rules applied to them or tasks they need to handle. My work allows me to stay home and do all that I just mentioned above so that gives me the liberty of having enough time to log in and be active whenever possible and whenever needed. Maybe it's worth mentioning that I had experience being a staff member on different games/platforms with a huge player base either on MTA or other games, so I am familiar with panels, excel work, and how to represent a team to the public.

Server Memberships: SWAT - DE - PC - LWS // Honorary access to SAM - ALT - SAFD - SAI
Additional information: Always on discord, feel free to ask me anything

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Can't remember the last punishment but it might've been a warning by Solrac for killing someone by mistake at LVx with hydra.
Previous (legitimate) bans: The first and last ban I had was around 2014 when I first started, was trying to scam people. Got banned by Teddy "Imagine getting banned by teddy" and the appeal got accepted, been on the good side ever since.

Edited by Marko.
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Moist 2

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Like 1