Judy's application

Judyy

Ingame username: Judyess
Ingame nickname: Judy
Previous nicknames: Judyes

Date started playing on SAES: 28/11/02 00:00

Current memberships: * ***OutBreak:*** Supervisor * ***LoungeVC:*** HQ ( Head of bets ) * ***Cuban Cars:*** Member * ***LWS:*** Trusted Member

Previous memberships: I don't know whether I can recall them all, but I'll mention the gang I was in the event that I did: (BB & CDC & JK & PB & THC & Z)

Previous punishments/bans: Some of mutes and adminjails which it's happens for everyone

My strengths: My finest strengths are that I am well-organized, motivated, and goal-oriented. People can see my strengths, and I take delight in every assignment I complete. I will perform all of the tasks that have been assigned to me. This will assist me in advancing in my job. I've always been organized, ever since I was a small child. If the location where you work and live is in order, I believe you can do more. I've been organizing my mother's house since I moved in with her. This makes it easy for her to locate her belongings. One of my other abilities is my ability to encourage those around me. I assist them in demonstrating their ability. I also compliment them on their accomplishments. It's 2 different streets when it ensues to motivation. By the way, I carry myself, I have inspired individuals to achieve better for themselves.

My weaknesses: If we're going to be honest here, i won't brag about any ''fake'' weakness, like perfectionist, or hard worker.. the one and only ''weakness'' I have is, giving people a second chance, is it a weakness or not? I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Additional information: I'm sorry, but I'm at a loss for words. However, if there's anything you want to chat to me about, feel free. All I have is this.

I agree to the rules of this organisation: Yes
I agree to the rules of the community/server: Yes
  • Like 4
  • Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • corpse locked this topic