Your ingame username: dango420
Your ingame alias: Dango
Your real name: Karim
Your DOB: 25/11/05 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Egyptian
Country of residence: Mansoura - Egypt
Language skills: Arabic - English
English Proficiency: Basically, I'm not the best in English, but I can talk and express whatever there is in my mind which is apparently understandable but obviously there might be some grammar mistakes every now and then.

How long you have been playing: I've been playing SAES:RPG since 2013
Your strengths: I can say that I'm a calm person and whenever there is a problem I like to keep the situation positive and calm, I also like to think about the situation from many perspectives and hear the two sides carefully, I also think about what I'm going to do carefully or what decision I'll take. I'm a person who likes to help others and I really enjoy being helpful.
Your weaknesses: I can be a troll too much but of course serious when needed, I sometimes get too strict because I like to put as much effort as I could to make a great result.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: As I said, I like to be helpful and I like to help the server that I enjoyed all over these years, I also want to take a new step as I have been playing the server for like 10 years now, I wanted to experience a new kind of responsibility and being in the CS community is a great way to help others and to have that step that I want to take and to know what I'm really capable of.

Unique qualities you can offer: I think it's because I'm still 17 y.o so I have lots of time to be on the server (except when I'm at the interval of exams), I'm also a guy who learns fast, I observe other experienced players and I learn from them, So in my journey of being a CS, I would have experienced and learned lots of situations in order to make the perfect results in the future.

Server Memberships: Underground Empire ( UE ) - All Load Trucking ( ALT) - San Andreas Interceptors ( SAI )
Additional information: Nothing except that I want to take this as an opportunity to thank the SAES community for making SAES a place where we can find enjoyment and also for giving much effort to make it better and better.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed once by System31 but he didn't study the situation well and the person who reported me sent a screenshot in his report that wasn't clear enough to make a decision and the admin didn't even talk to me about what happened or to justify my situation but after that, I remember I talked to him and he apologized so I think I'm clear for now.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by Dango
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png