Your ingame alias: LandShark
Your real name: Adam Horváth
Your DOB: 07/08/04 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Hungarian
Country of residence: Hungary
Language skills: Hungarian, English
English Proficiency: I'd rate my english skills 8.5 out of 10

How long you have been playing: I'm playing since the end of 2017 as far as I remember.
Your strengths: * Friendly and helping attitude towards ALL players, not only the popular ones. * Activity, but regarding to my current activity, it's dead. However it's in my plans to start being more active as my exams are ending soon * Able to take control in different situations, including stopping argues, solving delicate problems and explaining again to a player who didn't understand from first time.
Your weaknesses: * Trolling, usually I go over the limit, but I apologize if I do that, or just dropping the jokes and start acting serious if it's needed. * Easy to convince and that may be bad sometimes. * Having some hours of studying and working to put effort in, so I'm not the most active player in SAES. Anyway, I'm online almost everyday (from now on).

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I came because I want to devote myself toward such a position where I can also enjoy my self and also help the community at the same time. I want to take my experience to the next level and show my skills that I have attained through out my years in SAES. I want to be a benefit and a maintenance to the others in the community. I've been trying to join the management team for years, even if I thought that I won't get accepted. I missed some of the previous recruitments, because I thought that I'm still not mature and worthy on being a community staff, but now I think it's time to give it another try.

Unique qualities you can offer: * Troller but very serious where it requires seriousitty: could be apologizing if I went over the limit, or dropping the jokes and start acting serious if it is needed. * Able to take control in different situations, including stopping argues, solving delicate problems and explaining again to a player who didn't understand from first time, but I mentioned this in my strengths too. * Perfect hungarian language speaker, I'd be able to help those hungarian players more easily (f.e if they don't speak english), even if they are just a few of them. * The amount of activity this position requires to fill, with this having enough time to help the players who are in need of help.

Server Memberships: Desert Eagles, Secret Service, SA Interceptors, Cunning Stunts, SA Police Department Staff, ALT, SA Fire Dept., BRINKS, and my squad, SAFP.
Additional information: I currently live in Siófok, born in Hungary. I spend the most of my spare time playing SAES and hanging out with my friends and family. I like the edm, and the rock music, but not rock from the 20th century, old school rock back in 1970's. I have a passion for football, I play with my friends a lot so I am not a full time gamer.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I received a few adminjails, I got 90% of them when I was a newbie for DMing others. The last punishment (adminjail) I received was more than 2 years ago..
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've never been banned.
  • Like 9
  • Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png