Your real name: Alaa
Your DOB: 27/04/99 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic, English and French
English Proficiency: I'd say 7/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2012, I had a different name/acc
Your strengths: Over time, my communication skills have progressed brilliantly, reaching an important stage of development. This advancement is crucial for any individual, as effective communication plays a vital role in various aspects of life. Not only have these improved skills been advantageous in my gaming experience, but they have also significantly impacted my real-life interactions. As an experienced player, I possess unique qualities that distinguish me from others, with passion being one of my most distinctive attributes. I firmly believe that without a genuine passion for what one is doing, it is challenging to perform any role or job to its fullest potential. In addition, I possess a strong desire to assist and support others, which fuels my motivation to take on every challenge head-on. Regardless of the difficulty level, I remain resolute in accomplishing my goals. Furthermore, I pride myself on my ability to handle criticism and negativity with grace. I do not easily succumb to unnecessary hate or toxic behavior directed towards me, as I possess excellent anger control. Despite provocation, I maintain composure and effectively manage my emotions, ensuring that conflicts do not hinder my focus or hinder positive interactions with others.
Your weaknesses: One of my weaknesses is nervousness in communication. It is completely normal to feel anxious before engaging in communication, especially when doing so in a language other than one's native tongue. As someone who is only fluent in English, this nervousness can pose a challenge when attempting to convey information to others. However, I am committed to overcoming this limitation by utilizing language translation tools like GT or by seeking the assistance of experienced players who can help with translation. By taking these steps, I can ensure effective communication and overcome any obstacles posed by my nervousness in order to facilitate smooth and meaningful interactions.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I am applying for the community staff position on a server driven by my genuine passion for creating an engaging and inclusive online community. Over time, I have developed a strong affinity for server management and have actively participated in various server communities. I believe in the power of fostering a positive and welcoming environment where players can connect, collaborate, and have a memorable experience. By joining the community staff, I aim to contribute to this vision by ensuring that every member feels valued and supported. Additionally, I am eager to utilize my leadership skills to provide assistance and guidance to players, resolving issues, and maintaining a harmonious atmosphere. This position presents an opportunity for personal and professional growth, allowing me to enhance my communication, problem-solving, and teamwork abilities. Ultimately, I aspire to make a significant impact on the server's community and contribute to its continued success.

Unique qualities you can offer: I bring a range of unique qualities to the table that make me well-suited for the community staff position. One of my standout qualities is my innate empathy and understanding, which allows me to connect with others on a deeper level and address their concerns with genuine care and consideration. Additionally, my creative and innovative mindset enables me to come up with fresh ideas and engaging activities that can elevate the overall player experience. I pride myself on my strong communication skills, both written and verbal, which enable me to effectively convey information and foster open dialogue within the community. Furthermore, my adept conflict resolution skills enable me to navigate challenging situations with diplomacy and find fair resolutions that satisfy all parties involved. With my exceptional organizational and time management abilities, I can handle multiple responsibilities efficiently, ensuring timely responses to inquiries and the seamless execution of community events. Moreover, my adaptability and flexibility allow me to adjust to evolving community needs and implement changes that keep the community vibrant and dynamic. Lastly, my unwavering dedication and reliability guarantee that I will consistently contribute to the community's success and support its growth.

Server Memberships: Arms Assassins (Member) - Lightning World Sports (HQ) - Outbreak Organization (HQ) - ZIP Constructions (Manager) - Cuban Cars (Impounder) - San Andreas Studios (Leader)
Additional information: My real name is Alaa. I live in Hammamet, Tunisia and I am 24 years old, I study at university as interior architecture.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, muted for talking non-English in mainchat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Nope, i'm clear.
  • Like 40
  • Moist 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward and joining the SAHA team.

We’re really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead. You will be contacted with further instructions later on.

Green-Approved-Vector-Transparent-PNG.png.   

• Like 1