Your ingame alias: JohnPrice
Your real name: John
Your DOB: 12/12/96 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece
Language skills: Decent
English Proficiency: Yes, acquired.

How long you have been playing: Since 2012. I've been inactive for long time tho.
Your strengths: I'm always willing to cooperate, listen and find a solution in any problem I face. I believe in myself and the leadership skill that I have within me. I'm mature and I always strive to be fair with any kind of situation I'm handling in my life.
Your weaknesses: I don't have any significant weaknesses. I, constantly, try to find the balance between things.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have past experience concering the role of the administrator. I would state each server I've been, but I don't think that this is necessary.

Unique qualities you can offer: The combination of my perfectionism along with my willingness to be loyal to a task would be really helpful I believe.

Server Memberships: DE, ALT, SAI, FBI
Additional information: I assure you that I will be a great asset to the staff team. All I need is a spark of trust to my face. The rest will be proved in practice.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png