Your DOB: 22/11/94 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States
Language skills: No coding skills
English Proficiency: 10/10, but its American English

How long you have been playing: December of 2010
Your strengths: Community ties, honesty, communication skills
Your weaknesses: DM, everyone loves a bit of DM but sometimes I get carried away with it.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Trying to come back and help the community again. As you are aware, I was SAES>BigMike but never had a chance to fight dismissal from the clan.

Unique qualities you can offer: Active late hour(early for you Uk/Eu players). Still tend to help players when needed

Server Memberships: CLO, Cuban Cars, Cunning stunts, ALT, and Outbreak. ( might be missing one or two)
Additional information: Very active on the server just at a later hour in the day as I work 12-14 hours 6 days a week, so sometimes I don't play for a day at most. Just wanted to try and come back to the staff side as I never had a chance to dispute my kick from the clan some years ago. I maintain my innocence and framing of DDOSing the SAES server and players. I do have a theory on how I was framed but as mentioned before, I never got a chance to present that theory. I would like to come back to the clan, but recruitment for that is not open.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Admin jailed a few times for deathmatch but we all know how things get twisted in this server with people deathmatching or instigating (its been quite a while since that)
Previous (legitimate) bans: Insulting an admin for muting me. Me and JohnnyEnglish never got a long to begin with but have not had issues with any other admin or staff member since.
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Moist 8

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png

• Sad 1