Your real name: salah
Your DOB: 17/03/03 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: sudanese
Country of residence: sudan
Language skills: arabic 10/10 , English 6/10
English Proficiency: 6/10

How long you have been playing: since 2018
Your strengths: I am a social and active person, and I love helping others, and I am available to help at any time
Your weaknesses: ping because im traveling from town to other because of the war

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I saw that saha staff were not available in the recent period, so I would like to help those who need saha because I am available for as long as possible

Unique qualities you can offer: I have some experience and I am available for a long time every day so I can help anyone and at any time

Server Memberships: CDC lvl4,TS leader, SAM airunit , ALT mechanic,SAS member,TMH master petrolhead
Additional information: my real name is Salah and I am 20 years old. Sudanese, university student. I am on vacation for a long time because of the war in Sudan, big fan of Manchester City.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: i got many ajs in 2018/2019 then went inactive and came back 2022 and got one in the end of 8/2022 for driving car on fire
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Edited by Freezy
  • Like 24
  • Moist 1

• Freezy changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: Freezy
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png