maybe like raise the economy a bit or something??

pastaa

Question

the server is dead nowadays, from my point of view it seems like its hard to earn money now, cops can stop the sr's easily now if there are low criminals in the sr.

or add some new robberies, its been a few months without any new robberies and they get really bored fast yk

my opinion honestly.

Edited by pastaa

2 answers to this question

On 26/05/2023 at 17:11, pastaa said:

the server is dead nowadays, from my point of view it seems like its hard to earn money now, cops can stop the sr's easily now if there are low criminals in the sr.

or add some new robberies, its been a few months without any new robberies and they get really bored fast yk

my opinion honestly.

To Be Honest, I see no point in adding new robberies since that you said "Cops Can stop the Sr's easily now if there are low criminals" so i don't see it as an solution to this problem, maybe we can just like do new rule like "Don't spawn Prop / Shamal during SR same for BRs, only hospital/base" so the criminals at the SR have time to take drugs/reload their arms/etc... . 

Edited by Ammarr

19 minutes ago, Ammarr said:

To Be Honest, I see no point in adding new robberies since that you said "Cops Can stop the Sr's easily now if there are low criminals" so i don't see it as an solution to this problem, maybe we can just like do new rule like "Don't spawn Prop / Shamal during SR same as BRs, only hospital/base" so the criminals at the SR have time to take drugs/reload their arms/etc... . 

i agree

• Like 1