Increasing Incentives: Balancing Rewards for Cops and Criminals in Game Activities[SOLVED]

Ammarr

Question

In SAES , where various activities unfold and the clash between cops and criminals adds an exhilarating dimension, it would be an intriguing addition to the gameplay to introduce a rewarding mechanism.

As it stands, when a cop successfully Arrest a criminal, they receive a well-deserved 20k in-game Money or more . Considering the intensity of the gameplay , it seems only fair that a similar incentive be extended to the criminals.

By implementing a system where a criminal earns 20k or more in-game money for Killing a cop, This additional reward not only acknowledges the challenging nature of the criminal's task but also fosters a sense of balance and competitiveness between the two opposing factions, enhancing the overall experience for all players involved.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 answers to this question

You are creating an environment where reports are gonna get slammed all over the place.

I'm all for balancing but considering the amount of ways criminals can earn money compared to cops, I don't see it as balancing, but instead, just another reason for people to play crim rather than cops.

But what about adding a rule like "if you dmed a cop not chasing  you or not trying to arrest you thats mean that you are rule breaking and could lead to aj or ban" and i guess that we have this rule already in f1

38 minutes ago, Brophy said:

The problem I have with this is it would encourage people to go and DM cops just for the payout.

3 minutes ago, Brophy said:

You are creating an environment where reports are gonna get slammed all over the place.

I'm all for balancing but considering the amount of ways criminals can earn money compared to cops, I don't see it as balancing, but instead, just another reason for people to play crim rather than cops.

Fair , you are kinda right about this , thank you after all for responding .