Filex

Your ingame username: medtheman
Your ingame alias: Filex
Your real name: Yassine
Your DOB: 27/04/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia
Language skills: Arabic (Native), French (Advanced Mid), English (Advanced Low)
English Proficiency: I handle most of my work in English, which means i'm able to handle long conversations clearly.

How long you have been playing: Since 2017
Your strengths: Over the years, I have cultivated the strength of objectivity, enabling me to remain calm in various situations and prioritize thoughtful action over impulsive reactions. This approach empowers me to make fair decisions and take appropriate actions, particularly in delicate circumstances. However, I recognize that absolute objectivity is not always the ideal stance. There are instances where it is beneficial to view a situation from a discerning perspective rather than rigidly adhering to dogma. Effective communication, accumulated experience, and consistent qualities are key elements that underpin my approach across all endeavors.
Your weaknesses: I encounter challenges when working with individuals who, due to personal reasons or problems, are unwilling to collaborate in critical moments. Similarly, I find it difficult to handle situations where people refuse to listen even when it is essential to do so.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: Currently, I lack a compelling motive to engage in playing MTA or SAES Although my past experiences in the game have brought me joy, I am now actively seeking a renewed purpose to reignite my interest. One potential motivation stems from my sense of belonging to the community, along with the nostalgic desire to reconnect with the aspirations I had as a child, specifically, the aspiration to join the SAES team five years ago.

Unique qualities you can offer: My primary objective is to find a compelling reason to re-engage with the game and fulfill my desire to become a staff member. This aspiration would serve as a significant motivation, driving me to contribute my utmost effort to the staff team. Although I won't be able to dedicate all my time to the game around the clock, I am committed to executing my responsibilities in a stylish and efficient manner whenever I am present, ensuring that I perform my duties with elegance and professionalism; that’s what i can offer as unique.

Server Memberships: The Company
Additional information: I am an individual who possesses a deep appreciation for creativity and the joys of life. I find solace in the beauty of good music and the serenity of peaceful moments. I am aware that mortality is an inevitable part of human existence, and no one will remember after. These principles shape my outlook on life, while the remaining aspects of my existence tend to follow a predictable routine.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Few Adminjails/mutes back
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Edited by Filex
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

• Filex changed the title to [CS APPLICATION]: Filex
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA/CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png