Your ingame alias: [Rogue]Puppy, Puppy
Your real name: Mario
Your DOB: 08/01/00 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Croatian
Country of residence: Croatia
Language skills: English, Croatian
English Proficiency: Fluent

How long you have been playing: Since September 2013.
Your strengths: Calm, reasonable, I don't get pissed off easily. I can work well with others. I'm a good listener.
Your weaknesses: Not caring about stuff that might be important. Can be very stubborn sometimes and also very impatient.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I recently started being active again and saw there's sometimes the lack of staff on the server so I'm just trying to help out in any way I can.

Unique qualities you can offer: I will always listen to both sides of a story before making a decision. I think I'm pretty experienced on the server and know a lot about it.

Server Memberships: Rogue
Additional information: Hi, I'm Mario also known as Puppy in most games. I like working on cars and playing games. I'm usually calm and chill but love to take risks and try out new stuff. I love to travel so sometimes might be gone for a few days. I'm a pretty open person and people can ask me whatever they want to know about me.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I think a few mutes as far as I can remember.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Got banned by Bunny(I think) for an hour for spamming the chat if I recall correctly.
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png