[DENIED] [CS APPLICATION]: MarksMan

Your ingame username: frickovviktor
Your ingame alias: MarksMan
Your real name: Viktor
Your DOB: 11/01/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: macedonian
Country of residence: Gemany
Language skills: english, german, macedonian and balkan languages like bulgarian, serbian, croatian etc.
English Proficiency: I would say 7/10, writing is better than talking due to my second language german

How long you have been playing: like 13 years, since 2010
Your strengths: As a grown adult, I can say that I'm very patient and calm man. Since completing my apprenticeship, I have taken part on many projects at work and have gone to school to gain a bigger role. I can take responsibilities and work on multiple projects at once. I am good at explaining new things and learning new things. I'm also very helpful to those who need assistance. I can speak multiple languages, means I can help the new players to understand the rules and the gameplay. Leading something like group or organisation. Positive mindset, always motivated for something new.
Your weaknesses: I don't really like this question, but speaking about real life, I hate standing up in the morning. I can't do it without coffee. One of my weakness is fighting people over something when I know I'm right, I also hate lag. I hate it when things don't go as planned. Being disrespected

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: This is my 100th application for CS, and it has always been my dream to join the team. My main reason for applying is to help the server, as activity has decreased, I would like to assist those who remain on the server with any needs they may have. Additionally, I would like to help new players get started. I feel confident that I can take on more resposibilities, such as helping with new tasks or projects.

Unique qualities you can offer: Although I cannot offer anything unique compared to other applicants, I am an experienced individual who can contribute my knowledge to the server, as I mentioned before, I am fluent in multiple languages. I have a good sense of humor and can take a joke at my own expense. I am also an experienced leader and remain calm under pressure.

Server Memberships: VvZ as crim organisation and few groups like part of the ZIP HQ Team, Leading Cunning Stunts and GXT with my cousin Wendo, part of the Cuban Cars Impounder team, SAFD Firefighter.
Additional information: Most of you know me as MarksMan, but my real name is Viktor and I am 25 years old. My hobbies include playing games such as MTA, ETS 2 and FIFA and I am also a handball player. However, I have been less active on the server in recent months due to some important projects at work that have taken up much of my time. These projects are ending in the next two weeks, which means I will be able to be active on the server again as I used to be. Real life is important and I am focusing on my future. I hope that I can somehow achieve my dream of joining CS team.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have not received any punishments recently, there are still some old on my account.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 2010/11 - asking to join CLO 2015/16 - not sure about the year, my brother was banned and we used to play on same PC 2020 - calling people to abuse bug, banned by Daryl
  • Like 14

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png