Your DOB: 14/04/06 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Lebanese
Country of residence: Lebanon
Language skills: English/French/Arabic
English Proficiency: 7/10

How long you have been playing: i have been playing since august 2021
Your strengths: Honesty/Reliable/kind
Your weaknesses: Misunderstanding: I do misunderstand alot of things when someone like telling me story that happend with him and i do misunderstand in some place Undecisive/hesitated Getting used from being too kind

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: As i am a applcant For SAHA position Due to the inactivity in the server some people has been requesting props and no active SAHA arround as known when i started playing requesting props and selling them back in high cost was the best way to earn money fastly

Unique qualities you can offer: However there plenty of offer i can provide just as sorting rewards helping new players on how to request a prop if they need one.

Server Memberships: Rogue 21/ RadioSA
Additional information: My name is Grg as abbreviation of Georges I'm 17 yrs old I do play some games in my free time i live in the capital of lebanon beirut. I enjoy playing MTA especially with freinds and my brothers and I can be always here to help.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: none
Previous (legitimate) bans: none

Edited by Grg797
  • Like 8

• Grg797 changed the title to [SAHA APPLICATION]: Grg
  • 2 months later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of SAHA and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png