Your real name: Tobias Krogsholm
Your DOB: 27/12/98 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Danish
Country of residence: Denmark
Language skills: English and danish
English Proficiency: 8/10

How long you have been playing: Since 2012 with some breaks now and then
Your strengths: Im a serious person who likes to handle things by speaking with the people involved, im also a very calm and mature guy, who also can make fun of things, And also im a work horse
Your weaknesses: Tend to trust people too mutch, also i never liked to leave loose ends so i work to get them fixed before going anywhere

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I gotten pretty active lately and i like to help other people in any kind of situation new players to old players, and thats the main reason that im applying to help the server and help the players

Unique qualities you can offer: Im a serious person who likes to handle things by speaking with the people involved, im also a very calm and mature guy, who also can make fun of things. Also im a work horse and enjoys Helping out people

Server Memberships: O and alt
Additional information: Im a 24 year old male from denmark, i live with my girlfriend and our two daugthers i like to play Video games when i have free time, and be together with my family

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: punishments on the server: I can dont really remember getting adminjailed but i probaly have
Previous (legitimate) bans: bans: Once in 2012 when i started playing on saes for multiaccounting and then in 2023 for multiaccounting And i learned something from it :-)
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png