Your ingame username: blue35
Your ingame alias: Blue
Your real name: Akalp
Your DOB: 25/05/01 00:00
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey
Language skills: Turkish: Fluent (native language) English: Intermediate
English Proficiency: I have been speaking English fluently for over years and use it as a primary language in various settings.

How long you have been playing: MTA: 2012 started with WSS, SAES: 2016 December
Your strengths: I genuinely care about the well being of others and have a natural ability to understand and empathize with different perspectives and emotions. I possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, allowing me to effectively engage and connect with people. I have strong organizational skills, which help me effectively manage community events, programs, and initiatives. I am detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks to ensure smooth operations.
Your weaknesses: While I appreciate feedback and recognize its value, I sometimes find it challenging to accept criticism. However, I am committed to personal growth, actively working on developing a more open mindset to embrace constructive feedback as an opportunity for improvement.

Member of the SAES discord server: Yes

Reason for application: I have a strong desire to contribute my skills and knowledge towards creating a supportive and thriving community environment. Furthermore, I have relevant experience and qualifications that make me well suited for this role. Through my previous ranks and experiences, I have developed a deep understanding of community dynamics and the importance of fostering inclusivity, collaboration, and engagement.

Unique qualities you can offer: I possess a high level of emotional intelligence, allowing me to understand and empathize with the emotions and needs of people. This quality enables me to build strong relationships, handle conflicts effectively, and provide appropriate support to individuals during challenging times. I have a natural inclination towards innovative problem-solving. I enjoy thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions to challenges. This unique quality allows me to approach issues from different angles and implement fresh and effective strategies.

Server Memberships: PARS, LWS, ZIP, DE, LOUNGE, CC, CS, BRINKS, SAI, PC
Additional information: -

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few adminjails for DMing or minor problems
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was never banned except for troll bans
  • Like 29
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Moist 7

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA/CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them.

We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours. We would however like to save your application on file for any relevant positions that come up in the future.

deny.png