Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text
Roleplay Number: 224
Participants: @Sparrow

Title: Selling Drugs to a homie
Story: Yesterday at BC bar, i met with this Homie from the Company, he said he is in a big need for Drugs and that he wants some high quality thats why he asked Wild Angels for that, so i told him that tomorow morning i will phone him and to give him the goods, after one day of packing the drugs in the trunk and securing them, i headed to Thc base and gave it to him, without tasting them he asked directly for the price then he told me to inpack them to his truck, so i did that and then we shaked hands.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/r0spZS8

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 225
Participants: Karma , @Harb , @SQuiZo , @Arone
Title: Assasinating Mr Jack Billy
Story: It was a sunny day , when i was chilling with my homie Squizo around Las Venturas City ... Suddenly , we got a call from The CripZ gang , i thought that they will request more cocaine like the last time ... But no , they had another deal and it was about assasinating a political guy who was called "Jack Billy" . Harb told us to meet him at Los Santos Groove Street Bar to discuss this assasination mission . So we got in our vehicle then drove all the way to Los Santos ... After 1 Hour , we reached Groove Street Bar , i told SQuiZo to wait in the vehicle while im discussing with harb about the mission inside the bar . So i entered the bar and i was looking around to find where is harb sitting but i didn't know which one is harb because it's my first time meeting this guy . Then a black guy who is wearing a blue T-shirt and a black Hat and he was sitting drinking a beer . i went to him and he stepped up and we shaked hands hands than i took a seat and order a beer too , he started explanning to me why he wants us to kill "Jack Billy" and he told me that he will pay us a big price of money in cash if we kill him and send him his body's picture in the cell-phone . i accepted this mission and Harb gave me the picture of "Jack Billy" so i can know who is my target that i should kill but I had to think about this mission because i got to make sure that no one of us will get hurt or arrested by cops so i made a plan with SQuiZo and there weren't any risks to get busted . After 2 days , it was the time to do this mission , we took the car and we were following the target until he entered a pizza shop so it was the time . We weared our masks and we took our weapons from the trunk of the car then we entered the shop , i aimed at Jack Billy and he was surrended by us while all the customers got out from the store and ran away . Jack Billy was shoked and he didn't even made any sudden because he knew that it was his end . and i said "Any last words Mr Billy ?" , he didn't say anything then we shot him like 7 times so we made sure that he is dead . I took a picture for his body and we got out from the pizza store and we went to our base then i sent the picture to Harb and we got paid .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bGCI4mD

alt text

Roleplay Number: 226
Participants: KARIM , @Arone , @flappppyyy
Title: Drugs Is life
My friends and I were in our safe house, , suddenly we got an email from a Z member asking us to help him with something, we took our car, and we drove to their base
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler

when we were there, he told me he wanted to get some information about a gang called (UE) In return for giving us a quantity of drugs . We accepted the deal, we started our work
My friends and I went after consulting the plan to the base of the gang called "UE" , to get some of the information that member Z wants

I and my friends faced some difficulties after we entered, where we found several surveillance cameras and wasted time in disabling the door and copying the files and putting them in a CD-ROM

##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler

after hours everything was in our hands and we gave all the information to the Z member , He gave us a quantity of drugs and put them in our own car
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler
In the latter, the drugs were put in our own place for the gang .
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
RolePlay Number: 227
@voxer said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:

alt text
@Arone
Roleplay ( Number ) : 14
Roleplay Title: : Metaphoring a killer

Story: there is a cop was always threatened me that he will arrest me and my friends... in one night i heared some sounds outside when im sleeping in my friends house so i bring my gun and i wake up y'all of them ... but i saw that there is a lot of cops outside i decide to run the good thing that no one of us arrested ... only some Quantity of Drugs well i metaphoring a killer @Arone to help me to kill that cop and get back the drug that he make it in his Car In return give him a quantity of drugs that we will get back

Screenshoot(s): https://imgur.com/gallery/aQVnPGS

alt text
Roleplay Number: 228
Participants: @Arone @brand and S-117
Title: Theft of Sport cars
Story: As you know many businessmen are in San Andreas and There was a friend of mine, he was very rich he has nice cars, houses, big business and many girls around. Since he was a businessman he traveled a lot. one day when we were chilling around and having some fun, we go to Groove street bar to have some beer and we planned to steal all of his cars and to break into his warehouse we start dreaming about how much we will become reach after selling all of that cars and having all of that money, my friend Karma tells us that we need much equipment to not fail this mission and we start to discuss all the equipment that we need . then we started collecting information about him when he will travel, we see that he will travel after 3 days. we started putting in the truck all pieces of equipment: dark clothes and for sure High-Quality gloves. we start moving we entered the house successfully we were surprised because the house was so big and the parking was big too and then we go directly to the parking after we entered I saw very big quantity of money and many cars, Infernus, Super GT and a cheetah with the v8, or you can say the best sport cars in San Andreas we stole we took all the cars and money and we sold all that cars and we changed there id and for sure with illegal methods. all of that time we had fun we bought a new house we bring sexy girls and we haved big times . after 1 month the businessman back again and he was surprised he swore to revenge and to kill us and for sure we planned again to kill him after we kidnap him. we go to Groove street bar and we start talking about how we will kill him, and we planned to bring a sniper and kill him secretly none will know about us , I was the sniper man so the plan is we will call him to get out of the house and I will shoot him then the others members will escape . after 1 day we go near his house and I took a nice position and we successfully passed the mission and we killed him .we completed our life with having fun, girls , drugs and big times.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0bp50L6

alt text
Roleplay Number: 229
Participants: Karma , @Pump , @XpookS , @Flex
Title: "Will Bring It After 2 Days"
Story: After making many deals with "The Company" , they used to call us if they needed Drugs like cocaine , weapons ... But this time , the deal was different ... It all started at Friday evening , me "Karma" , i got a call from a guy called "Pump" who works for The Company , he told me to meet him at Bone County Bar for some business that we need to discuss . I didn't really know where is this bar because im a guy who doesn't like deserts that's why im always staying in the middle of the city "Down-Town" . It will be my first time going to Bone County so i turned on my NRG-500 's GPS so i can know which way i should go to reach bone county . After 2 hours , i arrived next to the bar , there was many freeway bike infront of the bar , i was sure that i will find many Motorcyle Club gang members inside the bar . So i parked my bike then i entered the bar and i was looking around to find that guy from The Company that i should meet there . Some guy was calling my name , that guy was looking like a rich man because his clothes was very cool with his gold chains on his neck . I went to him because i knew that he was the guy that i was searching for him , we shaked hands then he told me to play with him some pool table before we start talking about business , so i order a drink then i played some pool table with him . That guy was cool and i was sure that i can make a good deal with him . After playing , we started talking ... He told me that he needs to buy a v8 engine for his car but he wanted to buy it from me because he knew that i will sell it for him with a good price since our both gangs are in a good relationship which means that we are allies . I said that i don't have that type of engine but i told him that i will bring it in 2 days because i have a good plan to get a engine like that . He said that there is no problem and he told me that he will meet in a street near Los Santos in a street near the pizza shop in Groove Street . I was cool with everything then i finished my drink and i left the bar . Saturday 9 May , that day was the robbery day ... I was locating some guy called "Johnson Harley" , that guy had a super GT with a brand new V8 Engine . I decided in that day to carjack his Super GT . 14:00 PM , i was following that guy with my NRG while he was driving his Super GT then i pulled over infront of his car and i took our my pistol ,aimed at him and forced him to get out of his car . he was scared to get killed by me so he left his car then i beated him until i knocked him on the ground then i stole his car . After 1 hour , i took the Super GT to a friend of mine who was a mechanic , i went to his house because i knew that it was his day-off today and he won't be at work . I told my friend to remove the V8 engine from the super GT and load it inside his burrito so i can take to "Pump" and make our deal , he told me to come back tomorrow because it will take too much time to remove a good engine like that from a super car . 18:00 PM , i went back to my friend and he was done of removing the V8 Engine from the super GT , we loaded the engine in the Burrito then i went to the meeting Location . I pulled over in a small neighborhood and i took a cigar from my pocket , lighted it up then i started smoking until "Pump" came . I 've shown him the V8 Engine then he loaded it into his truck and he gave me a suitcase with too much money inside of it then we shaked hands and he got in his truck and gone away .
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/C2FSK5m

alt text
Roleplay Number: 230
Participants: GanJa, Popo Hamba
Title: Kidnapping TT's lawyer
Story: So we were chilling me and my friends like always, and we were having some fun smocking ganja and drinking some old fashion beer, our Boss from Wild Angels called and ordered me to immediately get into my huntley and Hunt Tuga Thugs' lawyer, but i was misssing one info, i didn't know where to find our target, so without any further a do, i got into my huntley and went full speed directly to Tuga Thugs Base, it was a long and hard way, it was full of cops cause there was a Football match going on so the town was full of cops especialy Los Santos, however, i camped a couple yards away from TT's base, and waited for that guy, Strong said that he was tall, tiny, with a beard and a moustache, and he always wears a black suit, and drives an admiral. Two days after, i woke up and found out that the lawyer is heading out of TT's base, so i opened my car, and drove it behind our target without getting seen by anyone, then we got into a tunnel so i taked his car down, and forced him to leave it there and to come with me, he was so terrified and scared, i wish you were there to see his reaction tho :), anyways he got into my car, then i drove direclty to Los Santos train station because i knew an obscure place downthere, i ordered him to get out of my car immediately, and told him to tell me all he knows about Tuga Thugs and the causes of the recent beef and turfwars going on all over San Andreas, but infortunately, he won't say shit, he said that he made a deal with them to stay silent, and to not repeat any word, and he kept saying that he have childrens and a family to raise and that he still to young to get killedn so i threatened him, if he tell me i will let him and his family alive, if he won't tell me i will take his childrens and torture them infront of him totaly naked, and then kill them all, he was so scared because he knew that he will get killed at the end so he kept his promise and left his mouth shut, so without any further a do, i went the day after to Los Santos public school and kidnapped his kids then i brought him and tortured and killed them all, but sadly, i didn't get any info about Tuga Thugs...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/FsLBX6x

alt text
Roleplay Number: 231
@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #269 The Perfect Idea (Part 1)
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants: @Pump @XpookS @Danger
Story: It was a Warm Day, I was thinking to do Something that can Make Worth For The Company, Finally, Here it came a good Idea that I called "Perfect Idea" As said the title but this Idea Needs some Deals & Some Missions. The first Part will be With Wild Angels because I need one of their Roles for this. It consists of Buying A hostage for the Second Part so it was all about a deal between two Friendly gangs it can't be hard. So, I called their Leader and told him about my need from Wild Angels. He answered me by saying that Xpooks is the best with this Job. After I got his Number from Strong, I called him & told him about the Deal. He didn't refused. Indeed, He is happy that he is gonna Deal with us maybe Our relationship can get stronger. In about 15 Mins, I got called back from Xpooks telling me that our meeting Place will be The Company Base because this deal needs to be so Secret since there are too many Risks in it. Anyway, After He came to the Base, We started talking and Chatting a bit asking each other etc... After we finished our talk it's The Serious Time. So I aimed to the Hostage to get out From the Van then I told to Xpooks to guard him until I get the money for him. After I paid Him we shook hands wishing the Best Luck in the Future to eachother. After that, I took the Civilian Hostage inside the base exactly to our Prison there to See what is the Next Step that I need to do.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8O0K3sb

alt text
Roleplay Number: 232
Title: "A well done plan"
Participants: @JoseFrags @Danger-letkd @KAYLER
Story : Wild Angels have some economic problems , we don't have money to buy weapons . so me and Josefrags we go to the bar . I order a beer , Jose ordered a Vodka , the bar was so full of people so we had some problems to sit in a nice place because we don't want to some people hear what we are talking about, after we find a good one we start discussing about how we will earn money we spend over 1 hour and finally we decided to rob Bone County bank . Xpooks and Danger said that will take a lot of time and the bank is well secured but I tell them that we can rob that bank easily they steal a little bit afraid but i encouraged them. So we start collecting information about how many security members they have , are there well equipped with good arms or not , how many cameras they have . The internet was slow so we take a lot of time to collect all information and finally we know that they have only 1 security members but a lot of cameras and they are well equipped. We go to Base to make a good plan that we can rob that bank easily and finally after 30 minutes of talking we decided to kill the security members stealthily and none will know about us. we go to the ammunation to buy some good arms like Combat Shotgun to kill them with one shot in the head , we start moving to the ammunation with the infernus all goes fast we quikly buy our weapons and we moved back to BC exactly in our base and we repeated the plan and we take the huntley and we directly go to the bank , the plan is : Josefrags will bait the security member then me i will kill him , after we entered the bank , we tell the bank worker to handsup and follow our orders or he will get killed , the bank worker was afraid of us because we aiming at him with the most dangerous and powerfull weapons in the world , so he follow all our orders , we tell him to put all the money in the trunk of the huntley he tooked a lot of time to transport them because it was big countity of money after we transport all of it, We taked the bank worker as a hostage because we will ask him where they put the other countity of money . the bank worker doesn't want to tell us anything, so we kidnaped him until he gives us all the information after 1 h of kidnap we know that they put the other quantity of money in a warehouse situated in Los Santos so far from the bank
after that, we tied him with a rope and we left him in our base. Then we directly go to LS bar to discuss how we will steal the other money after 1hour of discussing we made a good plan, we go back to base and we get well equiped with arms and we take the bank worker with us and we start moving to LS , when we arrived at LS we tell him to show us the place and it was a big garage , we were lucky because they have no cameras in any place, so we opened the garage we tooked all the countity of money and we go back to base . We think the bank worker because he shows us everything and we tell him to say his last world and we killed him then we buried the body in a place unknown to anyone, and we added the money to the Gang Bank.
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/Z7TMqzN

alt text
Roleplay Number: 233
Title: "Return Our property "
Participants: Karim , Mohamed ,@Arone , BBMC
Story : I and my friend Arone were at night near our base of "wild angels" until I received a call from my favorite friend. During the conversation I knew he was involved in a problem . My friend and I went to him quickly. After we arrived, he told me that the weapons and Drugs of the wild angels had been stolen ,After a long period of research we came to the conclusion that we knew information about the car used in the operation

##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
##endspoiler
My friend and I went to an empty place, away from the people. We drank a drink until we were comfortable and then we discussed the plan well after we completed it and I and my friend went to the weapons store of the wild angels, I chose my favorite weapon, "AK47" and my friend take a sniper , then We followed the car until we got to the whereabouts of the gang involved , We approached slowly until my friend gave a signal to start shooting. We killed the gang two minutes after the exchange of fire
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler
In the end, We found a problem with the door being opened only by the leader's fingerprint, so we examined the victims. Fortunately, the commander was not there, and one of the individuals was alive, so we threatened him. In the latter we got the commander's place
Where there were many gunmen and surveillance cameras difficult to arrest him , I and my friend stayed until the commander left the house alone at midnight, and we put our gun on his head so he felt scared and sit down, and then we kidnapped him and took him in our car "Burrito" to the crime scene.
The moment we arrived at the crime scene, the commander opened the door, we were happy because we found all the money, weapons and ammunition in front of us. We were surprised and brought the bag and began filling it with our property. We quickly went to our base to put it in a wild angels store
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler
But the commander tried to escape from us then my friend killed him with one shot , then We carried the property and put it in our base , to be safer
##spoiler==Spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text

-=(purple)R=-oleplay Number: -=(purple)234=-

-=(purple)T=-itle: -=(purple)~A=-ssassin Job Went Wrong-=(purple)~=-

-=(purple)P=-articipants: Wild angle: Me \ SAFP: @Wizax -@Tefa \ Medic: @Access
-=(purple)S=-tory : it was classic day while i was drinking my coffee strange people came and took me with them in their van and then i found out myself in a street called grove street with bunch of gang members near me and there was a guy siting on a chair and waiting me after 2 hours they wanted me to kill an officer called Wizax they didnt say the reason or anything at the first i didnt accept but they offered me extra money then i accepted and in the middle of the talking i saw on the guy who were talking with me an ID on it a name and i figured out that this guy is the leader of those people who took me and his name was John_Clay after i went back to my base i started to prepare for the mission and what i came with is will be acting like a poor guy and i have a deagle with me and after i prepared myself i went to Officer Wizax and asked him if he can give me money he said no so i aim at his heart and shot him and in this time there was an officer near by and saw me so i started to run and he chased me and he got me and sent me to cell and he went back to his friend and called an medic after the medic arrived (access) and he tried to help officer wizax but unfortunately he manged to save officer Wizax life and after that officer Tefa came back and putted me inside a place have inside it table and two chair and he asked me some question after he fucked me i answer his questions and then he said that guy is a the most high wanted guy in SA and then he sent me to the cell again .

-=(purple)S=-creenShots :https://imgur.com/a/lDS4fNd

alt text

-=(blueviolet)R=-oleplay Number: 235
:

alt text
Roleplay #272 The Assassination
Roleplay with: Wild Angels

Participants:Bubble,Mickey,Mananuk
Story: Wild Angels called us on the phone about their member which betrayed them.He left the gang after getting the enough information to destroy them as a gang.They followed him and told his current location.So we went at our pharmacy where one of our employees wanted to do this job.He bought the sucide pill from us and we went to the current location.She was wearing a outfit to flirt around with him.After waiting a while outside we entered and apparently it worked.She started to have a conversation with him at a seat.We sat in the other corner watching his moves.When it came to the drinks our employee put the pill inside the drink and served it to him.We never tried this pill before but the effects were fast.He started to get dizzy and lost his body balance.At last he died.We took his body to Wild Angels and went back to our headquaters.
Screenshots:
##spoiler
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay Number: 236*
Title: "Car jacking is Life"
Participants: Arone - Karim - Dan.

Story: Like Always, me and my friend "karim" talking at the base of Wild Angels suddenly i saw a security car of "Federal Bureau of Investigation" going to BC bank for protect the money, so i told "Karim" to take the truck to block the way of this security car, 2 officers was there and aiming to me so i started shooting and i killed An agent from "F.B.I" but karim was running to the security car and left the location but the second officer arrest me because my gun was ended from Ammo then we went to the PD and put me on the cell for 2 years, after 3 min i saw someone shooting the agent of the prison and he was "karim".
i was so happy when he back for me then we went to the base of Wild Angels, when we arrived I was surprised because i found the best and the faster car parked there, i asked my friend how did u buy this car? he said when i left the location with the security car i went to the garage of WA there i opened the doors and i found 20 million dolar and i buy this car.
This mission was the best one on my life Especially with my friend "karim".
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CUp7Sbh

alt text
Roleplay Number: 237*
Title: "Don't come WA Base"
Participants: Danger-Mananuk

• Story:
    A day me and danger we go to the pub and drink beer and make fun .when we finish we come back to the base. Suddenly we see a robber trying open my car to rob it danger started to aim at him the robber surprised he make his hands we, take him to the graveyard to kill him cause no one entre to base and touch WA things. When we arrived at the graveyard we park the car and we take the robber to a grave, I said to him to get up on the grave or we start shotting at your head.
    The robber make what we say us we take his money then we killed him and we come back to drink more vodka and make fun of girls.
    ScreenShots:
    https://imgur.com/a/5bP0Ew5