Wild~Angels Media Archive

Strong

alt text

-=(purple)W=-elcome to our Media Archive, Here you're able to find all the activities we did, Enjoy scrolling through our media!

alt text

Event Number:
Event Type:
LWS/G6:
Winner(s):
Prize:
Screenshots:

alt text

Roleplay Number:
Participants:
Title:
Story:
Screenshots:

alt text

Date:
Screenshots:

Concerning the activity, there is Bank robs, turfs and such

alt text

BR Number:

alt text

Date:
Before:
After:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

Roleplay Number: 216

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(239)= ~Golden Chris Sniper~
Roleplay with=- : Wild Angels

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Pump & @KARIM
-=(blue, purple, maroon)Story=-: After we got the new prototype of Sniper which is called "Golden Chris Sniper" it's time to share that news. We got 2 Suggestions to buy it. it was from Wild Angels & The Avenues. Like Wild Angels are our friends we have chosen to deliver This Prototype to them first. So, after doing some practice in Boxing which is something that I like too much, I called Karim the responsible of this deal from Wild Angels To tell him that We are going to deal at WA base tomorrow 9 PM. He accepted without any other suggestion. Tomorrow, at about 8.30 PM I went to the room where we have putten the Gold Sniper. I refueled the Helicopter with this prototype and got on my way to Wild Angels base where I found Karim waiting for me there to start the deal. When I described him what this gun can do and what's special in it. He told me that he will buy 500 bullets. it cost him 1.725$ but I did for him a reduction that made him pay at about 1.620$. I got the money and went back to base after putting What Karim Paid in the Heli. Before I went to search a new deal or mission I refueled our safe.
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots=-
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay Number: 217

@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(241)=- - Assist & Secure
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- : Wild Angels

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Pump @Karma @Danger @Strong @Speed
-=(blue, purple, maroon)Story=- Today, When I was hanging around with my Friend Speed, I got a call From Karma (Wild Angels Member). He told me that they are in need of Some help with their Bank Robin Bone County. They need someone from our Secret Members to Make the workers Don't interrupt their Bank Rob. So, I got my car and went to their Base to do the recommended Job. When I got there I found Karma & Danger waiting for me. I talked with them a bit. They told me that they will start this Bank Rob tomorrow at 6.30 PM. Strong interupted our talking about how much Do we need Money. I was about to answer when Karma said: 80% 20% that's what made me feel angry. that's not fair As I think. I told him 50% 50% but no answers so I got my phone, Talked with My leader he told me 30% 70%. I can't refund what my leader says. so I accepted it without saying any word. Tomorrow at 5.30, I Went to the bank where I found the Worker there writting in his PC. I told him to get out of here. He told me that I'm not His Master to say that to him. In no time, I called BC-Chief. I told him about this worker. So I gave the phone to this worker and I just saw him getting out of the bank. When that happened, I called Wild Angels that my mission is done. so they came to the bank. it all ended up getting my 30% and coming back to base.
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots=
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay Number: 218
Participants: @Arone @XpookS @Danger-letkd @JoseFrags and Xdoom
Title: none can fail our deliveries
Story: as always, Wild Angels have many deliveries of drugs every day. and today we have a big quantity of drugs to deliver it . while we are transporting the drugs 2 cops tell us to stop the car and turn off the engine and to get out of the car. the cop tells me to open the trunk, I was so afraid because one of our delivery will fail. I opened the trunk and he sees the drugs he tells me to give him all the quantity I did that, then he tells me to go or I will get jailed me and the others members with me. we moved back to base and we do a plan . we searched for that 2 cops and suddenly we saw one of them we take him as a hostage and I do a phone for the other one who has the drugs if he gives me the drugs he will get his friend and we planned to meet in a place than when he gives me our drugs I gave him the other cop and we killed them

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/azv0tYP

alt text
Roleplay Number:219
Participants:@XpookS /Urban
Title:Easy Money
Story:One day, me, @XpookS and Urban decided to rob a bank situated in BoneCountry, we bring a be truck to put the money in and we start moving. we parked the vehicle and we enter the bank and we tell the agent to hands up or he will die. the agent follow all our orders and he starts giving us the money, we checked if there is more money in the bank and we take the victim to another place cause no one sees us we kidnap the agent then we kill them before let him alive cause he will phone the police. we go back to base and we put the money.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/IhCmjfk

@pump said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay #(247)=- - Simple Jail Break
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Roleplay with=- Wild Angels.

-=(blue,purple,maroon)Participants=- : @Arone @SQuiZo @Pump
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Story=- It all started from a call which consists on Offering a mission for me for getting money If I do it the one that called me was Arone High Rank In Wild Angels. This Mission was about Jail Breaking his Gangmate. I told him to come base that he can explain for me the Situation Better. That's what happened after I waited for him. When he came base, He told me about Why his friend got arrested and all. I think it's a simple Jailbreak as I said in the title. I got my car & went to Bone County Police Department where his Friend is jailed. I found there The Officer Harry_Mazarrati. After talking with him a bit, He understood that I'm a secret agent and I have all the responsibility about what I'm doing. that's why, He gave me they keys of the Cells. I went to the Room where I can found the cells. I found His Friend SquiZo. I opened for him the cells we shook hands then I went with him back to arone whose the one that paid me.
-=(blue,purple,maroon)Screenshots=-
##spoiler=Spoiler

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
##endspoiler

Roleplay Number: 221
Participants: @Pump
Title: CarJack
Story: So later on today, my homie Pump from The Company called me to make some business, so without further a do, i direclty went to their base, we shaked hands, then he said he want a carjack, so i asked him to show me the target so i can prepare myself, after nearly 1 day, i brought him the car, and negotiated about the prize, and we had a deal, finaly he gave me the money and i head direclty to meet some friends...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tdsqMnQ

https://i.imgur.com/30JxP3F.png
Event Number: 204
Event Type: Rocket League
LWS/G6: [AAFTW]Zombie (lws) / [CDC]Julio (G6)
Prize: 2.000.000$
Winner(s) : ICE|KristsLV / ICE|Weddy
Screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/30JxP3F.png

alt text

Roleplay Number: 222
Participants: @NRG
Title: Drug Dealing
Story: So i got a call today morning from a member from the Outfit, he said that he need some drugs and he told me to be fast, so without any further a do, i accepted they offer and headed directly to the Outfit base, he asked about our Quality drugs i told him to do not worry and that he can taste it right now, so he did and he loved it, he seemd to be so impressed, and directly asked me for the price and asked for the double of the quantity he ordered before, so we had a deal and loaded thedrugs to his trunk.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/pxY5COa

alt text

Roleplay Number: 223
Participants: @Sparrow
Title: Arms Dealing
Story: So i got a call yesterday from a member from the Company, he said that he need some drugs and he told me to go undercover to not get seen by the cops because ThC lately got some beef thats why they can't leave their warehouse, so without any further a do, I headed directly to the Company's base, and delievered to them the weapons, he asked me if he can test it just to make sure everything goes okey so i told him that he can, then he ordered me to follow him upstairs so he can go to the testing area, he was so impressed an happy that he found some good quality like this, i told him that this kind of ammos are special and we only deliever it to our friends and allies in crime, its special beacause its so powerful and affective as far as i know, so we went downstairs, made a deal, loaded the weapons to his truck and finaly shaked hands.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9bY1asJ