• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: 351
@flappppyyy said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Participants:@Arone @Pump @Danger-letkd
this period, we got a lot of money from prostituation it consists in selling girls to the other gangs, but all the womens that we have, have been sold, so we need new ones to sell them, and now we are searching for a gang or a guy that it or he can sell us some with ship price, after few days of thinking, we found solutions which are to buy some of them from "Wild Angels" since they kidnap a lot of womens in every bank rob and every store rob, however, I decide to call "arone " a member of this gang, and I told him that we need some womens for our gang,lickely,he agreed,i told him that I will come to his base that I can see them,so I decide to get ready, I took a burrito that I can put them, some weapons and I went to his base, after 20 mins of walking, I came to Wild angels base,there I found him waiting for me with some girls, I talked with him a bit and I tell him the descriptions of the womens that I prefer, and he decided to show me some of them, after checking them , I decide to take 20 womans from the best womans that wild angels have with 15489$ for each one, after finishing the deal, I took them in my burrito and I went back to our base .
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 352
@seth said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#66- Drugs Deal with ex gang (WA)
Participants : OC|>Seth[APT] , OC|> @Hoodie , [WA] @Arone and [WA-H]Jamal
Story :

Seth got called from a member of Wild Angels who had requested some drugs, Seth called them at base while Hoodie loaded the drugs in the van from the warehouse. After Arone reached the Overdose Crime, Seth and hoodie welcomed him at the base.

Seth showed him the Drugs and Arone liked the drugs so he ordered 10 KG of weed and Tambaco. Seth loaded the packets in the crates from the van to Arone's car. As Seth was former member of Wild Angels Seth gave them massive discount on the drugs deal.
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/PYeM7DJ

alt text
Roleplay Number: 353
@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Arone
Story: It was in our gang's rule after we make a successful we always make a party which in we will celebrate our hard work. So I ordered some of my gang mates to check our hidden of drugs. He came running when he said "Sir, James, we are out of drugs, I'm so sorry, Sir." "No need to worry, I will call some of my friends from Wild Angels, They will offer us a nice service and they got high quality of drugs, However, get for me my keys of the "Secure car", then I got some money from our safe after the permission from "John", our Sub Leader. Then I headed to Wild Angels Headquarters where I found "Arone" waiting for me so we made a deal which didn't cost me much money. Then I went back to our Headquarters where I found them started the party. They were happy when they saw me.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 354
Participants: @hope
Title: ~[~Solo Store Robbery~]~(blueviolet,purple,purple)
Story: Well, i was missing around San Andreas and got a call from my leader wanted me to return to base and get a big amount of money so i checked my bank i saw that the bank dont have access to give their customers or business men they need to do a request say in it the amount of money they want and go to the capital bank and some other bullshit so i decided to rob a popular store and luckily i was in the midnight so the store have a low amount of customers so i went there and hiding my uzi in my pants then i acted trying to find a bear or anything then went to the cashier and raised my uzi and shot 3 shots in the air then killed the cashier and stole the money i left the store then went to my leader and gave him the money that he requested and then left .

Screenshots: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1e0vot7u6/dd7efacf/

alt text
Roleplay Number: 355
@virusln said in BES :: Public Media Archive:

alt text

-=(2c2c2c)==Black Eagle Security Role-Play===-

RP#13 - The Plane
Participants: @Harb @Killer @Pump @MaDRaZo @KARIM @Wolf @xDarkMan
Story: At around 16:00, The deputy director has received a call from a popular businessman in china, he asked to give me the phone, here is what was said in the call..

-Hello sir this is Black Eagle Security's Director, How I can help you?

*Hello sir, I have a plane full of weapon crates it should land in Las Venturas airport but unfortunately it fell.. I called some truckers and they are on the way to the plane in Bone County to load the crates, it will take time for them so I'd like if you protected the crates till the truckers arrive, or I will have a big loss..

*Don't worry sir, I will go there myself now..

-Thank you, I will transfer your money now to your account..

I fast called some bodyguards and told them the location while I was running to my own car, I drove to the location which the businessman mentioned and I found the crashed plane and the goods too, I waited for around 5 minutes and I saw the bodyguards arrived, I gave each one a spot to protect, and I was supervising them..

"Sir.. I hear a sound of people coming.." A bodyguard spoke.. I replied with "No one knows what happened here, they must be normal people driving nearby.."

After this conversation with about 2 minutes, I was surprised with a car and 3 criminals stepped out from it..

"Give us those weapons, this plane is mine" The criminal said while he was aiming at us..
BES Bodyguards have aimed back at him, I slowly walked to the criminal which seemed like he is their boss or something.. I told him that he can't just pass and steal the plane easily.. I gave the crew a sign to open fire and they did.. but we lost a bodyguard.. but thanks god the criminals were killed and the goods were still okay...

ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1i6x8st5e/
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: 356
Participants: @Staifi @Hammer @GanJa @JoseFrags
Title:Taking The Rich Hostage
Story: So, Our life needed more fun, better style, and a rich end, So it all began when my work partner saw the executive vice president of Los santos bank walking with his wife without any guards , we got the same idea in our head, we stole a van from A random park, we got our maks on and everything ready, we were spying them intill they reached a free zone with no people, we did our move and blocked their way, i pulled a gun on both of them, they had no chance to call the police or their private security ( Body guards ), They did they right choice by surrendering to us, unfortunately they didnt have a good amount of money with them, so we took his wife as a hostage to another free zone, we got his private number from her after beating her to the max, we called him and asked for a decent amount of money, we threated him with killing if he brings any one else with him, he did the right choice again and came alone with the money needed, we took the money first, and gave him his wife back, They were pretty choked but they left as soon as we liberted them!
Ss : https://imgur.com/a/oLJr1lg

alt text
Roleplay Number: 357
Participants @Staifi
Title: Robbing The Bank
STORY :Well, I Was sitting alone with my beautiful cigarette thinking about a way to earn a decent amount of money with out spending much time, i remembred once a friend told me about an unsecured bank, that i can rob it alone, i got enough courage for it, i hopped in my car and went to that bank i checked inside and it had no security as my friend said, i got inside and after few seconds of looking i found the safes, i felt like its a dream becoming true, i went inside and with my expercience i cracked 2 safes, i got the money needed i checked the area it was clear and i went as fast as possible to my car i put the money in the trunk and ran into my place, i put the money on the garage and went to destroy the evidences as the car and my weapons,after that i found a perfect bike to steal and go back home, it was an easy bike to steal. and it took me home safe
SS: https://imgur.com/a/KEez2Zq

alt text
RolePlay number : 358
@snowyyy said in The Company | Media Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #343 - Liberation Day

Participants: The Company - @Xtream, @Zekeriya, @Staifi , @Oleg , @Crank, @M7mod, @Hyng, @Raiden

Approximately one week ago, a high-valued member of The Company was arrested due to an intrigue of an enemy organization. A deal was supposed to be staged, however, things went ugly and the police managed to intervene during the conflict and arrest one of the top-brass members. This top-brass member, or particularly called "high-value target" during the operation, is supposed to be extracted from the local police department to a national government facility for further prosecution. However, the High Council of The Company would not be pleased with losing a top-brass member and waste it's potential in a cell. Therefore, an operation in order to rescue the member was initiated. The female prisoner was to be rescued during the priorly mentioned extraction to the national government facility. As there would most likely be a high-security convoy for the transportation of the prisoner, several men of The Company were geared up with Assault Rifles, Shotguns and jamming transmitters, so the security could not inform the Response Units about an ambush.

alt text

alt text

Operation "Liberation Day" is being executed. One truck would block off the road and stop the convoy, while a team of shooters would approach from the back with another vehicle and block off the other potential vanishing point.

alt text

alt text

The convoy stopped and both vehicles were placed as they were supposed to. In less than three seconds, the shooters exited their vehicles and overwhelmed the anxious security forces. The driver of the security car desperately tried to alarm the Response Units, however, the jammers were already active to disturb any kind of communication. Now, all that was left, was to surrender, since dying for something as minor as this, would not be worth it. The security surrendered and handed over their weapons.

alt text

alt text

The keys for the truck were handed over and the prisoner was freed without taking a scratch. Freedom!

alt text

alt text

alt text

High-value target was secured successfully. Now, there was one problem left. The witnesses, also known as the security forces. The Company could not risk any witnesses, therefore, they had to be executed. With an eye-blink, all were shot down, eliminating the last problem, and fulfilling operation.

alt text

alt text

Liberation Day! All members entered their vehicles and left the scene heading for the sunset, in freedom! The operation was a success.

alt text

alt text