new /request command in game for SAES players and Radio San Andreas

Luffy

new /request command in game for SAES players and Radio San Andreas  

7 members have voted

1. 1. add new cmd for saes players to request their songs with /request this whould be very helpful for dj's since sometimes its hard to read chat and you can skip it without wanting. ik there's a notepad already in game but it wont work at all beacause sometimes you need to go afk and when u come back the chat is just spammed also i tried to take requests on discord because that but some players cant tab saes cuz its bugged asf or they have potato pc. it could be (song's name + artist [here] player who request [here] for example) like M > ADVERTISEMENTS but for RadioSA DJ's also enable copy paste.

• yes
    • no

Question

add new cmd for saes players to request their songs with /request this whould be very helpful for dj's since sometimes its hard to read chat and you can skip it without wanting. ik there's a notepad already in game but it wont work at all beacause sometimes you need to go afk and when u come back the chat is just spammed also i tried to take requests on discord because that but some players cant tab saes cuz its bugged asf or they have potato pc. it could be (song's name + artist [here] player who request [here] for example) like M > ADVERTISEMENTS but for RadioSA DJ's also enable copy paste.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Yes for me. I doubt people will abuse it to just pm the dj that's going to be really rare to happen. After all it will help RSA members to have their requests organized which will save time and effort, and last but not least somehow a clean mainchat.