Dodge Charger /Mustang 65's

plutonium

Question

Everyone has been liked the new alpha after the change and it made to that best useful car around in SAES with Speed,Controlable Driving and also Ford GT's awesome looks.
But with this, seeing an alpha everywere makes a bit boring on every player.

So, I'd like to prefer a new car update suc as Alpha's.
My suggestions considers this 2 baby

• Dodge Charger 2008-2018 for Everyone (not only cops)

:::

alt text

• Ford Mustang 1965

alt text

Also, If mustang will be added ingame, Feltzer's useless will be ended and leave the place for better one.

20 answers to this question

can you add a poll @PUNCH :thinking_face:

re: I'm not in favor of a new mod replacing Feltzer as we had recently added it. give it a chance to stay for a bit?

dodge will however be revamped into civilian/emergency version when I get time by hand ;)

@SNome
Back then we didn't had 4 door sedans going that fast, which means there wasn't 3 guys in that car shooting at you. Also if you give the civilian version the same speed, you would be able to upgrade v8 and therefore you are even faster and right now the speed is already ridiculous enough.

The idea is pretty good, but the speed shouldn't be the same. As Kleptix said, there are 4 doors, if in each of them there is a criminal that shoots at the chasing them Police Vehicle, well, the Police units don't have a chance to catch them.

Changing it to 2 doors isn't really needed in my opinion. Too many changes over something that isn't that important.

@SNome said in Dodge Charger /Mustang 65's:

Why not the same speed? back when the speed was cap at 260 I had no problem catching up people.

looking through the comments it's more of a biased view of "if they can go as fast as me, there's no way I'm capable of catching them" which should not be the case, to me its a mere lack of training in high speed. are DE's hydras faster than CLO's to win the dogfights? - with most squads having more than 4 on/in their cars nowaday, i can't see how giving crims access to the buffalo would be gamechanging. you empty a m4 and it'll still blow up, nothing has changed there (although changing the handling for when a non-emergency class drives it can improve damaging multiplier) . if setting the vehicle to front door access and rear doors locked, I can't see a reason for cops to disagree with the idea.

with the recent addition of a newer Challenger and a potentially upcoming civilian version of our police car, i'd say a few of ur wishes are granted - the 60s charger may arrive at some given time, too.
archived