Aircrafts at store robberies[FEEDBACK REQUIRED]

Odorian

Remove kamikaze fiesta  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Remove kamikaze fiesta

• Yes
    • No

Question

Ever since the explosions fix at storerobberies a lot of players use the "kamikaze" way to reach it, simply by crashing a plane inside the marker, often launching everyone in the air (thus deathmatching), damaging vehicles and so on. Police side also benefits a lot from this by knocking down everyone + the donation planes have icons allowing to do this nonstop. This is incredibly frustrating and unrealistic and should not be the way the sides are balanced. You can see what happens during an average storerobbery in the video below:

My suggestion would be either making the planes explode, dealing damage to everyone inside the marker (deathmatching) or simply put a rule against crashing like this.

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

13 answers to this question

OOOH I VOTE TO REMOVE THAT SHIT! I ALWAYS GET STUCK UNDER A COPS PLANE, THEN GET ARRESTED AS SOON AS IM ABLE TO FIND MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER IT... THEN IT'S JUST POINTLESS GOING BACK TO ANOTHER SR, COS IT JUST HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN. IT MAKES SR'ING REALLY BORING, ESPECIALLY WHEN LATELY SR'ING IS THE ONLY THING WE ALL SEEM TO DO ON THE GAME. SOMETIMES I CANT EVEN GET SR GANG SCREENS FOR OUR GANG ACTIVITY POSTS, COS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THERES A PLANE LANDING ON YOUR HEAD , WHICH KILLS YOU OR YOU ARE STUCK UNDER IT AND THEN BOOM YA IN JAIL ZZzZzZzZ

🥱

There are things even more unfair than a kamikaze since for this you need some skill with the plane. For example, the water tanks you cant even damage it with grenades, they are op, you have no chance agains't a water tank if you are on foot they so tanky.

Sometimes this is your last resort as a cop when you’re heavily outnumbered and instantly die upon arrival at the SR. Though I agree some cops take it to the extend where it’s pure abuse f.e at the SF AP HR in your clip. 

How about making the shamal or any vehicle for that matter collision-less upon entering the SR marker? That way you wouldn’t end up beneath the shamal and get arrested which essentially is park arresting & cops can still use this to get on the roof in my aforementioned scenario 

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 5

I wouldn't say taking it from cops because I recognize that sometimes its the only way to rush HR and try to do something as they are most of time outnumbered by crims.

Doing something to avoid the knock-off thing is already ok in my opinion. no-colision thing as lincoln mentioned 👍

• Like 1

On 15/01/2023 at 20:02, Lincoln said:

Sometimes this is your last resort as a cop when you’re heavily outnumbered and instantly die upon arrival at the SR. Though I agree some cops take it to the extend where it’s pure abuse f.e at the SF AP HR in your clip. 

How about making the shamal or any vehicle for that matter collision-less upon entering the SR marker? That way you wouldn’t end up beneath the shamal and get arrested which essentially is park arresting & cops can still use this to get on the roof in my aforementioned scenario 

I feel like this could be a help but then it'll be a hassle through code. You'll have to call the function for each individual participant to be rendered collision-less for the aircraft & then calling the function back to bring back the collision for each individual participant again. 

The best solution in my opinion would be this: Any type of vehicle entering the SR zone/area should automatically re-spawn back to its original location. Should it be a disk vehicle, have the vehicle stored automatically. This will only have to be called once & is better as the area of the SR itself will be more cleaner. 

• Like 2