[SUGGESTION] Edit Emergency vehicles [DVM]

M.Dark

Question

Hi all, I do not know about you but I would like to add a small ability to edit ~["Emergency vehicles include"]~(blue) in dvm

Police Cars/Ranchers
Enforcers
Ambulances
Firetrucks
SWAT/FBI Trucks

Specifically, at least
Color
Wheels
Nitro
Hydraulics

Many may say it is necessary to ask in advance, yes, but maybe someone wants to change the coloring or wheels
But unfortunately this is not possible without the help of the administration it would be nice to be able to change their own

~[Thank you for your attention]~(red)

4 answers to this question

I voted no and let me tell you the reason, I do not know how donations in emergency vehicles work since I don't own any. But I would hate seeing an ambulance with dollar sign wheels or jumping around like its on a rap clip. I do understand that rp is completely dead nowadays but let's keep at least that unchanged.

@Alexis said in [SUGGESTION] Edit Emergency vehicles [DVM]:

I voted no and let me tell you the reason, I do not know how donations in emergency vehicles work since I don't own any. But I would hate seeing an ambulance with dollar sign wheels or jumping around like its on a rap clip. I do understand that rp is completely dead nowadays but let's keep at least that unchanged.

No one is retarded to put dollar wheels on their donated emergency vehicles. it would be a dumb idea to do that.
But it is annoying to ask an admin for help to change something from their emergency vehicle.

DVM access to these vehicles have been restricted for a reason, which is players applying inappropriate colours on siren vehicles or weird wraps/modification such as having a pink police cruiser with dollar wheels.

This restriction won't be lifted for the time being, although changes might be made in the future which allows "Nitro" to be added by dvm.