Cuban Cars - Media Archive

Yoko

alt text
alt text
CC Activity number: #136
Participants: @Rieeria
Duration: 5-10 Mins.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Pm3FS6b
Brief story: Today i woke up earlier than i thought, well i was bored at home so i went to workshop.I was filling some paperwork at there, and i noticed that we had to deliver some equipments to another workshop owned by us.So i began to work, took out keys and documents and stepped in van.I runned the engine and started moving through LV-BC highway.During the trip i heard one of my wheels had popped up.I parked my van at the right side of road, stepped out and examined the problem quickly.My left front wheel was damaged a lot, so i had to change it. I took necessary equipments such as car jack, wrench and screw drivers from trunk. I lifted the vehicle up, loosened nuts and placed new wheel.After i tightened new nuts.After all of this process, car was fine enough to move on.

alt text
alt text
CC Activity number: #137
Participants: @Rieeria
Duration: 5-10 Mins.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/pgFqRJc
Brief story: I was doing  ordinary work at the tuningshop as usual.Our shop's phone rang when i was repacking some equipments.I picked it up and answered the call.Local PD has called us for towing mission.Regarding to them, a drunk driver has placed his car infront of jail and went away with the keys on it.So i picked up my necessary equipments such as tow dolly, toolbox and stepped in to truck.I placed keys on ignitation switch, turned it and runned the engine.I moved to location by tracking it from gps.I did the basic procedure of towing a vehicle.I connected both sides of dolly to vehicles, added extra chain for protection.After that, i moved to garage in LS, dropped vehicle on there.