San Andreas Transportation Services Inc. - Official Media Archive

Freezy

alt text
Roleplay # 2
Story: While I was at the base, I received a call from one of the women in the city (LS) saying that she needed a taxi driver to go to her far village (TR). She told me that the journey might be difficult for the taxi and it might break down and that she wanted the service to be at a good price, so I took my taxi I went to her and reached her quickly and took her while I was on the road and after 3 hours of continuous driving I found that the engine temperature rose a lot but I did not care much and continued driving until I saw smoke coming out of the engine and then the engine stopped working so I opened the hood of the car and did not know what was wrong with it so I did not hesitate and got out My phone and I called TMH to Fix the car. It did not take long until the mechanic arrived and was able to fix it in 10 minutes and fill it with fuel. Then I continued the journey until I drove the lady to her familys house and said goodbye to her after checking on her safety and took only 750 dollars
Participants @Freezy @Orten1 @TMH-The-Motor-Heads
Date: 17/11/2022
Screenshot(s): [s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Roleplay # 3
Story: I received a call from one of the women saying that she was poisoned by eating pizza and that she needed to go to the hospital quickly, so I quickly went to her and took her to the hospital and then drove her home
Participants @freezy @Weezy
Date: 18/11/2022
Screenshot(s): [s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]