Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #357 - The Deal
Participants: @Judyes @DocPizza
Story:
When I was at base, I got a call from a peaky blinders guy with the THC and he told me in this call that he needs to buy some weapon from us, I was happy with this news, and we agreed where we will meet and how the process will be completed, and after an hour and a half the customer came and we stayed in the garage to talk about The type of weapon he wants to buy, And in this conversation he told me he needs a sniper, and luckily the sniper was there, then we went to the base armory The customer check the weapons and their quality, and he loved the type of quality. Then we agreed on the price. The peaky blinders guy took his requirements, shook the hand, then he took the weapons, charged them in his car, and drove off and we greeted him with doc.pizza.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #358 - The Plan
Participants: @Faysal @Poodlyz
Story:
I was a big criminal in the city, but my life was in danger by a well-known politician in the SA and he always threatened me, but fortunately my relationship with my friends was good and the most prominent of them is Mr.Faysal and these days I had a plan to get rid of This politician, but one day he repeated this call to me, so I promised him in this call to kill him because he did not believe me and laughed at me.The promised day that I called at Mr.Faysal came to a meeting and when he got to the base I greeted him warmly and we entered the office To agree on how the politician will be killed after the interview endsAfter a while, we went to the politician's hometown, the killing took place, and then I gave him the agreed drugs.
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #359
@Radii said in Peaky Blinders Media Archive:
alt text

ROLEPLAY STORY : Selling Drug

Date of the Role-Play: 15/03/2020

Attendants: @Radii @LightSide @ngel

Story
Today, when 'The Company' members were preparing for a big party since a new member joined their team. I was here at our headquarters I sell drugs When I got a call from a The Company member I needed some drugs This was necessary for the ceremony, The 'The Company' members went to Los Santos exactly at the Da Capital Commandos and found me waiting for them to start the deal I'talked to them a bit

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NtCj96c

Yesterday we managed to defend our zones against CripZ, LE, and TT. Unfortunately I myself do not have the screenshots, but our activity and this video which we recorded after victory is enough of an evidence.

A victorious gang picture with @Clandestine-Mob:

@Ramos @Mohd @System31 does this video ring a bell to you? :smirk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U98z1TB56Q&t=2s

:::

The old video for the ones who weren't around then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1NekjHgFHE

:::