alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[#420]

:::
@franklin said in Hell Raisers MC | Media Archive:

158th Roleplay
Falsely Accused

Scenario w/ screenshots: It was a nice sunny day here at Red County, Dillimore.. we had a lot of customers inside our bar which we were pretty happy about, but a lot of people in a small place, often means problems. We were just chilling in base after a long hard-working day, hoping to have a little bit of free time. We started smoking our cigarettes and in the meantime having a little chat.

alt text

While smoking my cigarette after a hard-working day I heard strange noises coming from inside the bar, it sounded like people were fighting. At first I just didn't react to it, because it happens everyday to us as bar owners, so I didn't think much of it. The noises got louder and louder as time passed by, so I decided to go inside and take a look, I only now noticed the Secret Service of San Andreas and The Senator were here. I was pretty confused, I stepped over to their table and noticed a drunk man sitting across The Senator with his buddy I supposed. I went over to the table and asked if there's a problem, I got blocked by the guards which got me annoyed quickly.

alt text

I got annoyed at the guards and told him to back off as this is my bar and just as I said that the drunk man used his left hand to reach for the back, pulling out a Glock, pointing it to The Senator's head. I almost bursted out laughing but I stopped myself because they would think we set them up. The guards pushed the man with the Glock away from The Senator, keeping him safe. Just as I was thinking about that, they accused our club of setting the man up. They stepped over to me, accusing me of the things we did not do, which I saw quite insulting so I got mad. The Senator got in my face and started talking shit, so I pushed him away towards the counter, almost making him fall over. I shouted to my boys outside saying the secret code so they would get ready for a shoot off.

alt text

After that I ran outside, taking my position aswell, we were all ready to fight for our lives and of course taking The Senator down, letting him know who rules Red County.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

After we took the position, not long after, the shoot off began. We were all fighting for our lives, trying to take The Senator down. A lot of bullets were shot and a lot of our members were also hit, but luckily nobody died.

alt text
alt text

I heard one of ours got hit, so I jumped off the roof, running over to him, while I got sprayed from the other side, they hit me in the leg. I had so much adrenaline, so I just tore my shirt apart, covering up the wound, stopping the bleeding and ran further.

alt text

As time passed by one by one the Secret Service started falling down, us winning.

alt text
alt text

We left The Senator alive, because we had to tell him a few stuff before murdering him. We took him infront of the bar and asked him again, who rules Red County.. he again replied with The Government so I used my left hand to reach for my back, pulling out a Deagle.. pointing it to his head. I had my finger on the trigger, ready to shoot, I told him his death will be the message to The Government that we are not to be fooled with. I pulled the trigger, shooting The Senator in the head, killing him.. His body fell down on the floor, swimming in a pile of blood, I took out my phone and took a picture of his dead body and ordered someone to deliver it to The White House, sending them a message not to mess with us.

alt text
alt text

Participants: HRMC|Franklin|Vice, HRMC|Woytex|Prez ( @Woytex ), HRMC|Darius|M ( @Darius ), HRMC|MrThomas|SEC ( @MrThomas ), HRMC|Sohayb|P ( @sohayb ), HRMC|Razak|T ( @Razak ), HRMC|Foch|P ( @Foch ), [ThC]beretta- ( @reket ), Liyones ( @Liyones ), Mr.English ( @JohnnyEnglish ), [SWAT]Guard ( @Guard ), [FOX]Daniels89 ( @Daniels89 ), Agent.John ( @Chuey ), [FOX]W.Park ( @W.Park ), SAFP|Fallen ( @fallen ), Agent.Schmidt ( @Weppo
:::

@franklin said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Date: 2nd of March, 2021
Participants: TMH|Franklin & [ThC]HardBass
Backstory w/ screenshots:

It was a nice sunny day outside, I had my hands covered in oil from working so hard that day, I finally got some free time to smoke a cigarette, enjoying the beautiful view from The Motorheads Headquarters, as I put a cigarette in my month, starting to light it I already heard a car getting closer from nearby, I already knew I had to get back to work. Oh well, what a day I thought to myself as I was putting my cigarette pack back in my pocket with a frown on my face.

alt text

As I was putting my cigarette pack away I started walking towards the gate to welcome our customer, he was driving a Remington that seemed severly damaged, I immediately guessed in my head that it was a criminal, I've work with plenty before so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal.

alt text

I welcomed the customer inside The Motorheads Headquarters and showed her where to park her vehicle so I could take a look at it, she parked the vehicle, stepped out and headed towards me, we started having a little chat about what happend with the vehicle, she told me she was in a car crash which I know wasn't true, because that much damage couldn't have come from a car crash, the vehicle was probably present in a turf-war of some sort as it had bullet holes in the windshield aswell.. I didn't say anything about it to her, just went on with my work.

alt text

I first took a brief look at the vehicle, walking a circle around it, it seemed like a decent vehicle, but of course it needed a bit of tuning and a repair.

alt text

I went off to work, I told the woman to get a cup of coffee from our machine, but she didn't want to.. she just kept obsorving me which made me feel uncomftarble but even tho I went on with my work, firstly I carefully removed the back bumper from the vehicle and afterwards safely attaching a newer one to it.

alt text

After that I replaced both front doors of the vehicle as they were both severly damaged, very much destroyed..

alt text

After I've replaced the front doors I went on with replacing the windshield which was full of bullet holes, when I was doing so I also noticed an AK-47 in the vehicle below the seat, which shook me a little bit, but I tried not to give too much of an reaction so the customer wouldn't notice that I saw it.

alt text

After I've done that my job was complete, the vehicle looked as great as ever!

alt text

I stepped over to the woman, telling her how much she owed us, she didn't say a word she just paid me the money in bills.

alt text

After she has paid me, she didn't even say a word.. not even a Thank you.. I felt pretty used, but I still got our money in the end, I waved her goodbye as she drove off into the sunset.

alt text