The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]
^[RP #325]
@Adistar said in Al Munazama | Media Center:

^[alt text]

^[RP #14: Business - Part 2]

^[With @The-Company ]

An anonymous customer had responded on the deal made by Al Munazama on the dark web, and wanted to meet with the rebels so that he can see the state of the truck and determine the offer he is going to make. The rebels agreed and responded back with a meeting date and place. The anonymous customer confirmed the date, and told them that he would identify himself as 'The Company', and so, the rebels were preparing for the possible danger that might possibly surround hem.

The day

Today was the day to show to meet the anonymous customer in real life and negotiate the deal, in the hope of selling the truck for a worthy amount of money. The rebels have been prepared till this day. They went out to deliver the truck.

^[alt text]

The Company had also prepared for this meeting and as they lived far for the meeting place, they came by helicopter.

^[alt text]

The two unknown parties found each other and started to negotiate. After heavy discussions, they ended up agreeing on a bid of 1.2 Million dollar. They agreed that The Company would pick the truck up on a later date, and so Al Munazama left, back to their basement, waiting for the jackpot they managed to get.

^[lt text]

alt text
alt text
alt text
Role~Play Number # 320
Title : the best cutt ever
Participant's : @Danger / @ZaBaLiTo / @piroto / @AntiRug / @Stiffler

Story :

:::

A week ago one of my friends contacted me and informed me that one of the members of Cartel Da Sinaloa was arrested in the process of handing over a weapon. I was sad for this news because I love this organization because it is doing a good job against the law and it has a big deal of skills members ..so i decide with my gang to intervene to help Cartel Da Sinaloa in this problem .. my own spies were sent to gather information about the day of the court and the details of transfert the prisoner's to JAIL .. 3 days and one of the charge holders contacted me and gave me a large amount of information about my request immediately, a meeting was held with my gang members and we started planning the big operation .. the day of operation .. we will cut off the police car and the car where the prisoner inside it with own weapon and try to arrest a group of policemen for ransom .. In 30 minutes the operation was successful in cooperation with the members of Cartel Da Sinaloa and the prisoner returned to his gang and we held a big celebration in their base

Special thanks to Cartel Da Sinaloa / ETF .. <3

Screenshot's Of all the operation :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Event Name :]~(silver) Marathon
~[LWS/G6/CEO :]~(silver) Blue {LWS}
~[Winner :]~(silver) NH4
~[Price :]~(silver) 1.000.000
~[Screenshot's :]~(silver) https://6.top4top.net/p_1245xmi301.png

alt text
~[Event Name :]~(silver) face the hydra
~[LWS/G6/CEO :]~(silver) star {LWS}
~[Winner :]~(silver) Rondaw
~[Price :]~(silver) 1.000.000
~[Screenshot's :]~(silver) https://5.top4top.net/p_12317n31i3.png

@ZaBaLiTo said in Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #121
alt text
Participants: @Hetler Special Thanks <3
Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa & The Company
Story: My friend finally returned our country , and he decided to open a shop Of Drinks of all kinds near hospital of Los Santos.And when we met , i welcomed him , and I said to him. "Congratulations to you this big shop :) "
he Laughed aloud and he said .
"Do you calculate that this shop is for drinks only? This store disguised as police. I decided to sell drugs stealthily"
And He asked me for help.Ireturned to the base and i sat thinking About this project.And after i decide to sell him our quality drugs. So i called him and i told him about our quality and the place of selling and the price.When he accepted i got my car and i open the trunk and i put the drugs . In the end ,When i arrived he open his car and i took the drugs and i put it in his trunk ,he thanked he me and he give me more money.
AND IN THE END MY FRIEND HAS BECOME ONE OF THE BIG DRUGS DEALER IN "SA" :)

(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text