Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]
^[#441]
Participants : @Aveyro @IlyasS
Story + Screenshot(s):
our gang didn't do big missions for a long period it was just selling drugs and doing simple missions, but finally, we received a very big mission from our boss. The mission was to rob Las Venturas bank. It was a very hard mission because it needs many and expensive weapons So we agreed with the man who we would buy the weapons from them and determined that we would meet in groove street To be away from the police.
alt text
We went there and asked about the home of someone called "Martin" who we would buy from him and someone led us to his home.

alt text

alt text

when I saw him I didn't feel comfortable, he asked for money first and after we gave him the money he aimed his pistol at us and threatened to kill us if we didn't get out of his house.

alt text

while he was threatening my friend, I took advantage of the opportunity and took the weapon from him

alt text

Then my friend immediately tied him up with ropes, and then we took the weapons and money together.

alt text

We were so happy that we didn't pay any money and took the weapons for free after beating the gun seller. the boss was happy for us ,he rewarded us for that and we started to prepare for the mission.