The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]
^[#424]

@Rick said in T.R.A Media Archive:

alt text

^[19 April 2021]

^[The Snitch]

19-04-2021.Sunny day in Las Venturas.We got an intel that somebody is selling drugs in streets.They can be individual or a gang. So I left the PD and I head to streets to check whats going on.I started to investigate people,they didn't tell me something useful for me.They seem me afraid.They were avoiding my questions and sliding over them. So I come to this conclusion,dealers can't be individual if people from that street are afraid from something,they should be a local gang.

Next day,I was hoping for find a guy from that organization.One person would be enough to expose whole organization. So again I went to streets with a hope of find a guy from organizaton.This time I wanted to patrol on foot because patrolling with police car gets attention and everyone avoids the thing which they do.I started to walk in narrows and luckily I saw a guy who sells drugs.I found him red-handed and it was enough reason to put him jail for over 5 years.His customer ran away and he surrendered.

I got him in my car and brought him to PD.I started to question him,he was strong-willed but when he realised there is no escape he gave up.I asked him is he alone or is he part of any organization. As I guessed he was in a local gang named Wolves.I asked him the central place of their organization,and he gave it.I sent him to jail.I know where they are,this week we are gonna raid them and capture whole criminal instruments with drugs.

Participants: @Remp @Aveyro
Screenshots :
:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
:::

^[alt text]

^[#1179]

^[Event Type: Last Man Standing]

^[Prize(s): $1,000,000]

^[Organiser(s): @Judyes ]

^[Winner(s): @Mr-Zinyak ]

^[Screenshot(s):]

alt text
alt text

alt text

^[ text alternatif ]
^[ #425 ]
^[ Royal Flush x The Company]
Part 2 in a series of 8.

Participants: @Adistar @Tema @Poodlyz
Story: A strange discovery

6 hours before the scene, a group of 4 men attacked a Peterson logistics delivery vehicle. They pulled the van to the place of delivery, stole the goods, tied the hands of the delivery men and locked them in the trunk.

^[ text alternatif]
After a long appointement, M.Gao ChaoYue an important figure of Blackwell Intelligence, drives back home thinking that this day was like others. Checking his phone, he notices that today's delivery has not been notified. After a few unanswered calls, he decides to go alone to check if the delivery has been made.

^[ text alternatif ]
When he arrives, he notices that the gate of the mansion was strangely closed as if a person had rushed away, he also notices that the van is still parked in front of the garage but no sign of men unloading the goods. While calling the delivery men, he hears a ringtone in the trunk of the van.

^[ text alternatif ]
Intrigued, he takes a look over the backdoors windows and notices 2 bodies lied down and tied up in the trunk, he urges to open the trunk and free his men.

^[ text alternatif]
As he is freeing the men, he notices that the golden bars that were supposed to be delivered were gone, the garage is open and the mansion is almost empty, so he asks the men what happened.

^[ text alternatif ]
After few hours of investigation, Mister Gao managed to get videos of the robbery that security cameras caught.Although the images were difficult to use, they did manage to take pictures of what the robbers look like. Mister Gao also noted down "Pink Audi, Pink van"

^[ text alternatif ]
Feeling sorry for his men, he promises them that this will not happen again and that he will make sure that no other Peterson Logistics delivery vehicles will be attacked.
A few minutes after leaving the men, he contacted all the undercover agents of the various police forces to find the robbers as quickly as possible.

to be continued...