The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]

^[Roleplay #416]

@The-Best1 said in JUMBO Klan Media Archive

alt text

alt text
RP Name: Selling Drugs
Story: On such a beautiful day, an unknown person called me and told me that one of them had told that my gang had drugs of great value in San Andreas and said that he wanted to buy some of them, so I told him to come to the base, 20 minutes later he came and I started talking to him (about drugs,and the guy he told him about us..etc.) Then I took him inside the base and I took him to the drugs we own. He started guessing, then he took some, and gave me some money, and then went out,And i gave him my phone number before that.
Date: 11/03/2021
Participants: @Aveyro
Screenshot(s):
alt text
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[Roleplay #417]

@The-Best1 said in JUMBO Klan Media Archive

alt text

alt text
RP Name: Selling Weapons and killing the unknown guy.
Story: After hours of selling drugs to the unknown man, I went to the house, and when I arrived, that man called me and wanted some weapons for a mission. So I told him to come to the house and I told him the street and the house number. Then I started guessing about killing him, but he arrived when I was guessing about his killing. So I told him to take what he wanted from weapons and to go wandering then we got into his car and I was driving in it to the woods and I told him to test the weapons t on the road then I took a pistol when he was trying it, then it stopped somewhere and we got off and then I killed him because I wasn't I know him very well.
Date: 11/03/2021
Participants: @Aveyro
Screenshot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text