Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[qqq]
Roleplay #408-Stupid rich man 2
Participants:@DocPizza @Strong @LightSide @Angeldust

It's a beautiful day, as always, the sun is shining and the sky is clear. San Andras has begun to welcome spring. A group of important members of the gang and I woke up to attend the meeting in the operating room at 6 in the morning. Everyone took his place, and among us was the leader who was sitting on his chair. The session began when the president addressed us with words that motivated us, as he thanked us for everything we do for the organization and showed us the extent of his confidence and reassurance when he leaves us the legacy and departs from the world. There are those who were saddened by these words because of their great love for the Boss and considering him even a father.
After that, we started to work and the first file we would work on was Harry Chamberlain. This time, we will not steal from the rich man, but rather destroy him.
^[qqq]

After the end of the meeting, I went out to smell the open air and in order to think of a plan to draw the end of this man. The idea of killing him is not good because killing him might cause us big problems firstly with Organization Zero and secondly with the FBI because of the importance of this Harry and his friendship with the head of state. As I stared at the sky, an idea occurred to me that would end the rich man completely.
Fortunately, I did not dump the corpse of the prostitute that I sent to steal the document from Harry. It was eight o'clock in the morning, and Harry Chamberlain woke up as usual at his luxurious home east of Los Santos. After he finished his breakfast as he prepared to drive away, he was surprised by a phone call to Kitty's number, but it was interrupted quickly, followed by a message in which it was written: "Meet me in the cemetery at ten o'clock."
And this was me using the bitch's phone.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]

Harry Chamberlain felt happy after receiving the phone message, as he postponed all his daily business and allocated a room in the hotel for him and Kitty, he turned his car on and headed quickly to the cemetery, but I preceded him there and put the body in an open tomb in order to make him fall into the complete crime. Then I went to hide behind a grave waiting for Harry when he would come. And when the rich man entered the cemetery, I sent a message over the phone to ACS member James, a computer expert, so that he himself would send an encrypted message to the Police and SWAT containing in it: Come to the cemetery of Los Santos quickly.

After Harry Chamberlain was found, he was shocked, and while he was trying to get out quickly from the crime scene, he was surprised by two police cars in front of the cemetery door.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]

After the man saw the two police cars, he went to them quickly and told them that he was innocent, but the police did not believe him, and he was arrested on charges of murder.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
A week later, Harry Chamberlain was tried for life in prison, and he was talked about on all TV channels that he was a filthy, drunken man whose only concern was sexual relations with women.
Two months later, the rich man committed suicide in prison, and his dictionary was closed forever.

^[qqq]
Roleplay #409-Treacherous punch
Participants:@The-Company @Organization-Zero

December 25th was a tiring workday for Jimmy and Ben cleaning up the Armory at Headquarters. Both parties decided to take a break and go out together to smell the open breeze. Each of them sat in front of his car and discussed the gang's issues together, but after 10 minutes they both got bored and decided to go drink a little juice in San Fierro.
^[qqq]

When they got to the bar, they bought juice and Jimmy sat on the sofa. Ben was very energetic and stood still as usual. Both parties chatted as Ben spoke about his wife and described her as a bitch due to her betrayal of him with his previous best friend. As for Ben, speaking about his childhood, he claimed the extent of his love and longing for his parents.
An hour later, a luxurious green car arrived in front of the bar, and the surprise was that Danny the Rich, head of Organization Zero, got of the car.
Danny pushed the door of the bar and entered the interior with lofty steps and there was shock where he met Ben and Jimmy Ben almost brought his weapon to Danny's face, but Jimmy stopped him and told him if he killed him would cause a bloody war.
Danny laughed at this situation and said: "Calm down your horror, friends, for with one call I can demolish this place on your head. I have come here for dialogue, not to fight, because I heard that this called Jimmy is financing a strong boxer who always wins in illegal fights, so I wanted to make this official if Your boxer managed to defeat my boxer, so I will give you a sum of one billion dollars.
When Jimmy heard this, he immediately accepted the show and told him that the fight would be at ten at night. Danny ended the conversation by saying: Prepare your boxer to die.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]

Finally, the date of the fight has come, and both boxers are preparing to enter the arena, where they perform warm-up operations on the coaching staff. On the other side, Danny and Jimmy are sitting on two luxurious chairs with a table filled with alcoholic drinks, and each of them is confident of his boxer's victory.
Punches and the fight begin in the blue corner is boxer Takamura, the quick left under Danny's auspices, and in the red corner is the unbeaten boxer known as his right-hand judge, such as Mike Tyson, boxer Ippo under the auspices of Jimmy.
The fight began, and the suspense began with him, the two boxers exchanged a terrible punch, but Takamura took control of the match in the first round due to his blazing speed. We reached the fifth round with both boxers exhausted.
But something happened other than the match, where the boxer of the blue side put down his defense, mocking his opponent, but Ippo directed a missile punch at him from under the jaw that threw him to the ground and thus the red boxer crowned the fight and Jimmy won with him the big sum.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]

After the match ended, Danny, the head of Organization Zero, got out of his chair and told Jimmy that he was just lucky and went to his car and took the money out of it in a bag and threw it to Ben, then took his car and left the place. Ben and Jimmy put half the money in the company treasury and embrace the rest to themselves.
^[qqq]
^[qqq]