The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

Roleplay#: 396
RP with NavM
@Lincoln said in Navy Malistrip ~ Media center:

alt text

^[ Roleplay #68 | Incomming war | ThC & NavM ]

It was that time of the month again, our business partners from The Company were in need of military grade of weapons again. As usual they phoned us for that where we quickly set a meeting. I prepared everything before their arrival. Apparently The Company was having a beef with Underground Empire another rivalry gang of ours who have continuously been trying to rob them. As we had a common enemy we decided to help them out. I pulled out the best we had and prepared it. Upon their warm welcome we immediately went to the cabin where I laid out the weapons for them to see it and test accordingly. Which they eventually did outside with a pleasing outcome. We discussed about the incoming war between UE and ThC and the possible assistance we could provide. They were planning to do this big and try to make it catastrophicall as possible. We decided to send a few men with them, the elite of NavM who would be assisting up on the front during the raid. We came down to conclusions to split the money taken from UE 50/50 as they got to use both our men and weaponry. They would phone me once it was about to happen. We shaked hands and split ways.

Thanks to @Poodlyz & @DocPizza

Album v https://imgur.com/a/xEDTYVx