Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Roleplay #348 - The Hunt (Continued)

• Participants: ThC: Reggi, Viktor, Adway & Thing. WA-IC: Xpooks & Organization Zero: Pump &MrDeath FBI: Nori.

Continuing from here. The Company's Agency was looking for answers. How was it possible that someone attacked us and has gotten away. We couldn't accept that as a reality so we started digging for information. The streets weren't talking so I took matters into my own hands.
alt text alt text alt text
The Intelligence Agency has many connections in many different operations. I called one of my contacts in the FBI to hand me some classified information that I couldn't get off the streets. I needed to access their files and identify 1 sniping fugitive.
alt text alt text
We ran the image I gave him from the security cameras to run and try to get some facial recognition. While waiting for the results we were discussing possible locations this person could be and what to expect when approaching and then the machine beeped. Turns out the guy I was looking for turned out to be one of the FBI's most wanted.

alt text

After getting proper I.D of who he was and where he's from I got a good idea of where he was hiding out at. Z has a compound in the middle of nowhere and we happened to know exactly where is it. I took this information back to base and made a plan of attack. We decided to move and catch him off guard.
alt text alt text
We Spotted him on a high ledge of the home. It was Thing, Adway, Viktor & Myself. Viktor and I. Me and Vik went on the hunt for the shot while Thing and Adway kept the rear. We snaked our way around the base and when we had a clear shot we took it.
alt text alt text alt text
We eliminated the sniper that took down one of our respected allies and closed the case of The Sniper on the Run.

alt text

• Roleplay #349 - Gathering Intel (with Special Task Force)

• Participants: Raiden, Victor, and Thing

alt text

For a new investigation, the Special Task Force needed reliable intel about Comando da Capital. There were rumors that a new and upcoming organization was working together with them. Therefore, Sergeant Victor from the STF called Aequitas Security Inc, which was the name of The Company's Intelligence & Security Agency.

alt text

Both organizations set up a meeting somewhere private where no one would see them both together. Sergeant Victor explained to the agents of The Company that he needed intel on Comando da Capital because he heard rumors of a new and upcoming organization that was going to work together with them. Since The Company had investigated them before, they knew exactly what to do.

alt text

alt text

After that, the agents grabbed the old and reliable boxed van and went to Los Santos to investigate the 'Favelas'. They parked at several locations to keep a low profile. The van had several cameras and wiretapping equipment installed which made it quite easy for them to find out who they were dealing with.

alt text

alt text

After a while, a biker came towards the condo of CDC. He had a large logo on his jacket, saying 'The Chosen Few MC', which was a new and upcoming 1% MC in San Andreas. The Company took some pictures of them speaking to the Brazilians and then left.

alt text

The agents gave a call to Sergeant Victor of the Special Task Force to get to a bridge in the desert for their next meeting.

alt text

alt text

After arrival, the agents of The Company told the Sergeant about the intel that they had gathered. It was very valuable for STF. Also, The Company had found out that their conversation was about human trafficking, something that the Brazilians were known for. Now, The Company had passed this information to the STF. However, they were certainly going to look into this organization themselves as well to see what they are doing.

alt text

alt

• Roleplay #350-Helping with our connections

alt

Everything started when i recieved a phone call from one of our agents who was called by one rising gang in Las Venteruas ,he told me that they got robbed and they're in critical damaged because of that they lost 200.000$ , someone has stolen their money somehow they don't even know ,so they asked The Company to investigate this case as fast as possible our agent emmediatelly came to our base and told each HQ from The company what's going on , one of them took that task in he's hands and emmediatelly called FBI to see who can possibly that be,after 20 minutes ,we called F.B.I and we were talking for like 5 minutes to reserach the case closely ,FBI told us that they've a person whos constantly doing that but he's well hidden and on dangerous place with hes mafia down there in Wheestone.... After couple of minutes i told him to wait me in FBI base ,Sending The Company agent with me , he said sure the gates are open for you.

alt

After long disscusion they handed us location and told us to watch out ,it's dangerous down there , better bring more peoples ,i told him we're not doing this for us we're doing for someone else you can be aware that we'll come back safetly , thank you very much for your help as always , see you soon. Called Overdose Crime and told them where to meet down there in Wheesone after 20 minutes they arrived and the plan was to shoot that guy while leaving the house ,we'll just pass by that house and they'll open fire from car onto him , however The Company did a great job,even the money is losted that guy wont even exist or anyone to robb them again.

atl
alt

alt text
Roleplay #351- Revenge
Participants: Special Task Force ~( @Dufabo , @Victor ) / OverdoseCrime ( @Mrwan )
alt text
Yesterday, I've recieved a call from an unknown special agent and he asked if we can meet in a place,I agreed and later that day he came with his partner and they told me to follow them, They took me to a secret room in a bar and one of them gave me a file and he said that the SA goverment and the FBI launched a new wanted list and the guy who was in the top of it was a guy who managed to break out from the Los Santos jail and the goverment made a 80,000$ bounty on him, so the special agents from STF wanted to help them in gathering some informations and helping him with better informations since the ones who goverment did were outdated for more than a year, As soon as i started reading his file i started recongize his face and his name, It was John.Doe a massive serial killer and a drug dealer who made a lot of troubles with The Company and almost killed Our Coordinator while he planted a bomb on his car, In that moment before taking a final discussion i've informed The Company leader about Joe and he gave me permission to assist the agents in their mission and helping them to get him back to the jail and prove to him that he messed with the wrong gang and it will be a harsh lesson for him.

alt text
I was really being unpatient and i wanted to avenge his old acts that he made to us, So i knew that time he had a secondary phone number and i made a fake call for him so i can track him in the SA Map, Likely that time he was in the ghost town as he wanted to stay away from the public so he wont be caught again, so i informed both of the agents and they quickly reacted by calling their special sniping unit, After that i took my car and i was following him when i saw his car i crashed on him and he came out with his gun and he started yelling and threatening me, in that moment i agreed with the agents that i will give them a sign, so i whistled loudly and the sniper shout him down with two rubber bullets one in his hand he was aiming the gun with and in his leg that he injured when he jumped from the high jail wall, The agent cuffed his hands and they dragged him to the enforcer, We were satisfied that he got back to his cell room and when the agents that we assisted gave us money for helping them, I refused since i wanted to revenge this guy.
alt text
alt text

alt text

• Roleplay #352 - Expanding the fleet (with Wild Angels)

• Participants: Viktor, LaoD, LaoP, Xpooks, and Thing

alt text

One of the directors was into cars, the best of the best. He wanted to be driven around in the best and newest vehicle possible. Therefore, The Company had contacted the Wild Angels, who were experts in car theft. The members of The Company had located a brand new vehicle that was not ready for the market yet, a 2019 Mercedes-Maybach S650. An extraordinary car with a price tag of almost $600.000,-. They had set up an appointment with one of the members of the Wild Angels in Vinewood, Los Santos.

alt text

They spoke to him about the location and price. Of course, the price would be higher because of the type of vehicle they were dealing with. The member of the Wild Angels said that he would need an hour or so to get the vehicle for them since it was standing at a property near their meeting point. He went to it and the members of The Company were waiting patiently.

alt text

alt text

The Wild Angels member picked the lock with his equipment, and no alarm went off as expected. He started the car with the keys he stole from the mansion earlier and took the vehicle towards the drop-off point. He thought that he heard some police coming around, but he was already out of the area before they could catch him.

alt text

The members of The Company were waiting for the delivery in Dillimore, Red County. From here, it would be easy to transport the vehicle to their headquarters in Bone County. Once arrived, he showed the members of The Company the car and it was spotless, they had never seen such a luxurious beast before. It was even better looking than the previous generation Maybach that their Director had.

alt text

alt text

After getting the keys, they moved back to Bone County to surprise the Director with his new car, a brand new 2019 Mercedes-Maybach. The payment to the Wild Angels would be done by an offshore bank transfer as usual to avoid any suspicion from the IRS.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Once the car was parked up carefully inside of the Director's personal garage, the members of The Company set two people to keep the car under surveillance until the Director arrived. However, he was extremely busy and was going to come another time, so now these two members will have to guard the car for quite a while. In the end however, it was a succesful theft and no one could even blink before the vehicle was gone and stored somewhere in a garage in Bone County.

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #353 - The Corrupt Cop
Participants: @Victor, @Xavier, @Hoodie, @Norder
So yesterday morning, i was driving around with my luxury car around in whestone, until i stopped suddenly when i saw three russians men standing near an abandoned working site and the guy they were talking and discussing about something important was a known corrupt officer in the the village so i quickly turned of the lights and the engine and i crouched my head so they wont caught me or i will get myself into a huge trouble with them i was really curious to know what they were talking about, Until i heard one of them mentioned The Company and i started staring one the russians face until i recongized them and their accent, the tatoos and the scars on their face made it much easier for me to remember them, They were our enemies a russian mafia who did a lot of troubles with us and mostly ended up for them losing their members and getting them arrested So they offered him 50,000$ to give them all the secret informations that he got from the goverment archive,
alt text
I knew that moment that if we dont react quickly we might get into troubles and our secret deals and informations can get exposed to the public and especially make it much easier for our enemies to backstab us, i wanted to take out my phone and inform my leader about whats happening right now but i dropped my phone by mistake and they quickly picked their guns and they started aiming at me i was trying my best to cover my head and to not expose my face otherwise it will be too late for us, so i re-acted quickly and i turned on my engine and i drove away from them i rushed back to our base and i told the board of directors about this seriously problem we are going to face, It was too late to get back to the file that the corrupt cop gave them and the only thing we could do right now is to stop him so our superior decided to meet friendly special agents who work for the FBI and the secret service we asked them if we can get that cops number and he was called John_Dwayne and we were hiding the secret that we will be kidnapping him once we got the phone number we made a fake call so we can detect him from the map, it was quite easily for us and our leader gave me a task to stay near the donut restaurant, We were standing near the shop and we were waiting for more than 30 minutes, We recieved a sign from him that he is coming in approximately 3 minutes, we put masks on our faces and we prepared our guns when the cop started eating we broke into the donut shop and likely there was none in it we cuffed his hands and we dragged him to the car
alt text
alt text
and we drove quickly to our base. Since he didnt want to answer our questions the leader ordered us to take him to the torture room and we chained his hands and his legs to the chair and i was invesgating him he barely was speaking honest but we had no choice so we took it to an other level so we started to beat him up with an ironstick He finally spoke, and after that we threw him behind our cells room, Waiting for more informations to come.
alt text