Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #(360)
Roleplay with: @Peaky-Blinders
Participants:@Reus

Story:On the 20th of March, I was at the gangs headquarters. Look and think about what the action will be today. And while I think, I got a call from one of the members of the Peaky-Blinders gang and in it I told him to come to that deserted farm in Rad Country and we will speak clearly because it is possible that the police may have I put in our phones eavesdropping applications, I went to him quickly. We met and said to me, I want a quantity of drugs tomorrow with the evening. I told him, of course, come tomorrow to this place and you will find it. He told me well.
Tomorrow, corresponding to March 21st, we met in the same place, gave him the drugs, put them in his car, gave me their price, shook our hand and said to me, thank you very much for the help.

:::

https://imgur.com/a/hHU4R0K

alt text
@Razak said in Generation X | Media Archive:

alt text
-Roleplay : 34
-Players Involved: @barboy @Reus @Godfather Razak
Story:
Razak was bored, so he decided to take some people on a road trip to somewhere beautiful. After the announcement, one master named Barboy and the name of another man came Reusto join the road trip. From that point the road was too long too far, so Razak moved to that place wasting any time, after 35 minutes by car, Razak finally arrived. Reus and Barboy was sitting and cooling down in the back of the car. After reaching our destination, call Razak to get out and see the view.
alt text
Razak also knows a lot about all places, so Razak told them that every place in San Andreas is not as beautiful as this theoretician of this place. Then Razak takes her backstage where all the machines are put in. This place was restricted but since Razak was a friend of the owner of this place, Razak had freedom of movement and anyone who came with Razak was allowed to go. Razak asked them if they wanted to visit the scenes, and they both agreed, so Razak took him to the scenes.
alt text
Show them the livelihood of all the things this big place contains and tell them that these things are the largest and most beautiful, then both examine all the areas of the scenes. After that Razak takes them safely to their homes.
alt text
In between, I was consulting with my friend on our next trips. As for his house, it caught my attention that someone was watching us nearby, so I thought that he was just wandering, but some moments came to us and pointed his weapon towards us and I was very afraid that something bad would happen to me or my friend. As for my other friend, he went to acquire some things and did not He was not with us to protect us, so the latter directed the weapon and took my friend.
alt text
alt text
Reus and Barboy On the way home, Razak found a group of criminals who tried to attack us, and they robbed the two friends and ran away to a place I didn't know. In a few minutes I receive news that they are located not far from here, so I decided to call my friend to help me in this difficult task because their lives were in great danger and I had to not leave them so I took my friend and went immediately
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Kinda late but better late than never right.

Yesterday we had another huge activity of ~20 players. Though not everyone was attending it (Fakin AFKers), here is a gang screenshot we took yesterday, evident for our activity.

Beautiful I know. As you can see there are objects around the hospital. It looks stupid yeah because Blue can't map at all, but fortunately that was the wrong map. As nobody was turfing and we're not really fond of BRs in general, we decided to host a 1V1 DM session. But the nice thing is: everyone was welcome to join. We had players from various gangs coming over to participate. Here are screenshots of it:

(I would strongly advise you not to read what Strong was saying in the chat because we have no clue what he's on about)

It was a succesful event, and I would like to thank (Sorry if I forgot some names men) @bazuka36, @Siper_, @Disaster, @Rivals, @Tritosh, @hope in particular for joining the fun DM session with us. We hope to host this more often, so whoever is reading this and willing to join in next time, just come

Today we managed to break an activity record of 37 members!

As can be seen in @King's beautiful post, we posed for a new, unique gang picture. But that was not all. We expanded to gangs! Many thanks to:

• @Tuga-Thugs

• @Arms-Assassins

• @The-Outfit

• @Underground-Empire

• @Undisputed-Command

• @Clandestine-Mob

• @Black-Bullets

For participating in the picture (@Duff @CripZ THIS IS WHY I CALLED YOU RETARD ABLA). Lets see how the picture looks like:

Beautiful pictures, but what makes it even more beautiful is that despite all the beefs and hate we've had in the past months, we can still be good to each other as its simply a game to enjoy. I hope we'll move forward like this, and I wonder if squads can bond with each other as much as we gangs can despite the toxicity around sometimes <3

alt text
Roleplay #(361)
Roleplay with: @Clandestine-Mob
Participants:@ZaBaLiTo
Story:On the 27th of March,I sent a message to a friend from Gang Clandestine-Mob by phone and I said come to that empty area in Terra Robada under the bridge that I needed you, we met and I told him that I wanted help stealing an arms dealer located in front of me the headquarters said well, we went in a car and we went to the headquarters to make a plan and carry Small weapon to kill the man. We agreed to go in and talk to him on the basis that we want to buy weapons, then kill him and take the weapons and ammunition. We went to take a small weapon from the basement and we went to it. We implemented the plan, took the ammunition and escaped before the police came, then shook hands with us and told us to thank him, and they said sorry, if you want any help again, just fry.

All The Pictures is here:
https://imgur.com/a/LP7t9HA

alt text
Roleplay #(362)
Participants: @Richard
Story: Normal sunny Monday of March many of the members from The Company still sleeping after yesterday's big war around San Andreas and myself who sat in the office and reflected on further strategies while the next war. Suddenly I got a call from Adistar who asked me to carefully remember yesterday's affairs of the evening when we were at war in Los Santos. After thinking a little, I remembered that yesterday a splinter in the ass tried to put all our guys in the jail and ruin our war. Adistar already had himself coordinates and a location where he can be found. After which he threw me a text message with his place of appointment, fortunately, he lives on hill of Los Santos. Having looked closer and more accurately at his location, I went into our warehouse, where I took a sniper, for further actions. I took the car and drove to the appointed place. Arriving at my destination, I left the car a couple home lower so as not to show it and myself in this turn climbed through a neighboring house and began to watch him. After half an hour, he finally got out and started smoking cigarettes checked the situation and without thinking for a long time I killed him. By taking a photo of his corpse on purpose for Adistar. At a fast pace, I returned to my car and drove back to my base and at the end just hearing the ambulance sirens.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/bNfLpY2

alt text
Roleplay #(363)
Roleplay with: @Undisputed-Command @Underground-Empire
Participants: @Leks @Spentou
Story: An ordinary sunny morning for the members of The Company who sat at the base and talked about their. Then Pitty invited me to refute a small and very interesting deal which was the sale of weapons for Undisputed Command. The point was that we would be transporting a legal goods in which weapons would be hidden. Since Pitty was a little busy with his affairs, I called my old friend aka Spentou and asked him for help to make this small and profitable deal for both of us. We agreed to meet each other near the Undisputed base in an hour. During this hour, I prepared the car and hid weapons qualitatively so that it would be possible to pass posts between cities without any problems. Exactly an hour later I met with Spentou a clearing which was lower from the base. Making a preliminary call to Leks who gave permission and said drive up to the base where he was waiting for us. Once we got inside of the base, I parked my car, opened the trunk and lit my favorite cigarettes while Spentou began to show weapons and test them together with Leks. After testing Leks everything tripled and he asked for help to move the weapon in warehouse. 20 minutes of loading and the deal was successful. The Comapny as always in the top with a good reputation and awaiting further deals. After a good deal, we decided to sit down together, smoke our favorite cigarettes and talk about good things.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/qbv6CBe