Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

I don't have time to post every day so here is a collection of activities from this week.

Today was a special day again. It was Power Hour, and yes we definitely took the opportunity to enjoy it. We reached 17 players ingame. Following screenshot shows that. Cropped @Zlatan out because his ping was too high to change his name back to proper ThC tag:

Our activity screenshot this time was a tribute to @Groove, which was wanking with his skinmod. Credits go to @Ikzelf our photographer:

Here are some shots from other POVs:

Before I came online, The Company attempted (with the accent on ATTEMPTED cause imagine failing with minigun) to BR twice at the same time. Here are screenshots of the BR (Taken by @Siper_ ):

We also went on a small trip around SA, in the hope of one bank becoming able as nobody was turfing:

Afterwards we did a 1 V 1 game in TR hospital but forgot to take screenshots unfortunately.

Screenshot of us assisting BloodZ in their BR, which happened yesterday:

Finally, turfs of yesterday:

Before:

After:

alt text
Roleplay with: @Franklin aka @La-Confrrie-Des-Lions
Participants: DocPizza
Screenshots & Story:
@Franklin said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

alt text

94th RolePlay

Short Scenario: I was just chilling at my base, smoking my good 'ol cigar like always, while I heard my phone ring in my pocket, I got the phone out of the pocket and picked up the call. It was a member from The Company, he was saying that he was coming to pick up some weapons from us since they were in need of some, when they arrived I already had the AK-47's and the M4's ready that they asked for, they were in the burrito, first we had a little chat then they took a look in the van and at the guns. One of them took out a M4 and tried shooting at the water with it and the other one tried doing the same with the AK-47, they both liked the guns and they wanted 10 boxes of each with 5 clips for each gun, which wouldn't be a little amount of money, after that I decided I'd help them deliver the boxes to their base. We hopped into the van and drove all the way from Los Santos Docks to The Company's base in Tierra Robada. After a long drive we finally arrived at their base without getting stopped by any cops, luckily.. because if we did it wouldn't end up good for us. I parked the van in their base and while one of their members was unloading the boxes out of the van me and the other member of the gang went inside their interior and he gave me a box of $50,000. I took the box and helped the man get out all the boxes and after that I drove back to my base safely.
Participants: [CDL]Franklin[GF] ( @Franklin ) ; [ThC]Crankyyy ( @johnn ) ; [ThC]DocPizza ( @Docpizza )
Organisations: ~[La Confrerie Des Lions]~(300000) & ~[The Company]~(grey)
Screenshots:
:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text