Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

Today was yet another day for The Company. First the members were ordered to take over Bone country and Tierra Robada, which did happen succesfully. Here are pictures of the operation:

Regrouping

The turf before:

The turf after:

After the turfs we took a little break, but a regular guest visited (But not really) our base. As he is a really good friend of us, Every ThC member came back in-game special for our friend, @Corrupt, to give him the lovely attention he deserves from us. We decided to take an activity picture together with him!

Was it a good time? Definitely. Did he betray us in the end? Definitely. Few cops showed up and some of us ended up arrested. Not nice @Corrupt.

After a while, The Company members were ordered to investigate certain agents and gather material about them for blackmailing purposes. This time it was time to expose the FBI agent @Kain , as we received intel that he was buying illegal drugs from a drugs dealer. Our agents dressed up as Reporters and went to the pinpointed location. The agent spotted us and tried to escape, but too late! Even though he arrested some of us after, we managed to take shocking pictures of him and the pictures will be used as blackmail in the future. Here are pictures of the activity:

The evidence!

Of course they're all jokes, so nothing to be taken serious!! We love you all

To finish this post, here is a fancy lineup from 2 days ago which we forgot to post for some reason:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #359
@The-Best1

@The-Best1 said in La Confrrie Des Lions - Media Archive:

alt text
79th RolePlay
Killing the cop in pizza shop

Short Scenario:I was with my friend at the base talking to each other and dealing with drugs, suddenly a police car passed by us. The policeman informed the police station about our location. The next day, my friend and I went to the police station and saw the same policeman coming out of the police station. We followed him. The policeman went to the pizza shop and we went with him. After finishing his breakfast, we killed him and went to the base.
Participants: @The-Best1 - @Coma _ @ziad
Organizations: ~[La Confrere Des Lions]~(maroon) - ~[ICE]~(blue) _ ~[ThC]~(silver)
Screenshots:
:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Helping Rebels
Scenerio:While im investigating the next steps of UE gang in the war i managed to get some informations about their intention to get some of rebels regions, thats why i called Rebel|MWL to tell him about my secret and recent investigation...to discuss this ... we wanted to go to a quiet place ... Rebel|MWL trusted my informations and decided to give me and my friend lightside a reward he opened his car from behind and guess what ... its 2 crates full of deagles, my friend lighside went to see the crates it was in a good state .... it was a great deal.
Participant: @LightSide @MWL
Screenshots:

alt text
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Achieving Business Partnership with Gypsy Jokers MC and Customization of our Factory

Scenario: I was checking and investing in some properties when a small property by the name of "InvestArms Corporation" considering that it was a cheap prop I bought it instantly and decided to do something with it.I decided to make it into a factory of some sorts not knowing what I should make in this factory then an idea sparked.I called @XgangsterX also known as the Gypsy Jokers MC's Vice President and decided to make the factory about making Motorcycle parts,Medicine for Pharmacies and Drugs for all of San Andreas.When i decided what to do with it i called @Eusebio from Gypsy Jokers MC considering the Vice Presidents phone died,so i arranged a meeting through @Eusebio with the Vice President of Gypsy Jokers MC
My POV of the call:
alt text
His POV of the call:
alt text
1/12/2020
They arrived at the arranged time to discuss the idea of Business Partnership.Once upon arrival they wowed at the Factory that i bought,we talked for an hour about the idea and we decided that it was one idea that could spark our business's.
My POV of their arrival:
alt text
Their POV of their arrival:
alt text
Since we were missing some tables,cabinets,barstools and materials we decided to go rob a Fast Food Business in Las Venturas.Our plan was to distract the guests there and the seller,once upon our arrivals there we noticed nobody was there so we decided to kill the worker there and steal tables,barstools and a cabinet.We put all of the property we stole on the truck @Eusebio and @XgangsterX brought to the Factory,Since we did not have time to put the property in our Factory we decided to use a Gypsy Jokers MC Warehouse till the heat goes off.We decided to go to the warehouse located in [REDACTED] to store the property there.Once we were there we noticed there was so much space in the warehouse.We put all the property in the warehouse and then masked the property incase some Snitch or Cop walked into the warehouse,we put and masked the properties fast.
My POV of Killing the Seller;Stealing,Putting and Masking the Property:
alt text
alt text
alt text
Their POV of Killing the Seller;Stealing,Putting and Masking the Property:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
After that successful robbery and successful hiding of the Property we decided to go our own ways and meet again soon.They left fast cause of the cops so did I.
My POV of us going our own separate ways:
alt text

alt text
Roleplay: 362

@WenDo said in Medellin Cartel - Media Archive:
alt text
Count: #12
Story:
-The day when the boss helped-

The last days were turbulent for the Cartel, We needed to give some days free to many of our members because of the consequences from the latest attacks on other mafias and cartels. The attacked cartels called the police, the police headed fast to the place of happening. They did throw some gas bombs, luckily all of the members could escape from the police and were saved but they had some serious injuries on the eyes. I gave them all 2 days free to recover, so they can be fully back and work effectively. For my bad, i forgot that this day was day of supplying, so i had to pick one of the injured members to help me delivery the goods. I picked Dzmo, he also was ready to help me, because he almost fully recovered. As first, we decide to deliver to the members of The Company. We told them to come to a not often used street. They toke a look at the goods and loaded it in their vehicle and gone. We gone as next to the CripZ, as they ordered a lot, we had to deliver it fast. Then we had to head to Bone Country as a customer wanted to buy as fast as possible. We gave him his ordered 1.5 kg and headed to Las Venturas to the last customer. We gave him his order too and finished for today the supplying.

Locations: San Fierro, Los Santos, Bone Country, Las Venturas
Attendants: @WenDo, @Dzmo , @Griffin , @DarkSideR , @AdemBygt , @Absent , @King
Date: 14/01/2020
Screens:

• First Customer

The members of The Company, while they arrived.
alt text

They parked and we greeted each other.
alt text

Dzmo showed them the goods and the weight on a digital scale.
alt text

He unloaded it from the Van and helped carrying it to the car and handed it over to DarkSideR, and he loaded it into their vehicle.
alt text
alt text

As they had the goods they wanted, they were in hurry to bring it in the base, so the leader can try it and have some fun.
alt text

• Second Customer

We arrived faster than we though at the base of CripZ, they ordered more than average, so we had to deliver it to their wished location. We talked little bit with Adembygt and showed him the stuff.
alt text
alt text

He was happy to see that our drugs are only of the best sources and got the best quality. He helped us unloading the the goods and acompained us to the gate.
alt text
alt text

• Third Customer

When we arrived at Bone Country, the next customer Absent was already there waiting for us, we had a small conversation because we haven't seen him for some months due to his jailtime.
alt text
alt text

He was in hurry, that meant, we have to finish the deal fast, we showed him the drugs and he was thrilled with the quality. He toke his goods and we started heading to Las Venturas
alt text
alt text

• Fourth Customer

The last meeting was a little bit risky, because we had to do the exchange in the public, We met him at parking. Dzmo ran fast to the trunk and toke the goods.
alt text

After he toke the goods, he ran to his window and gave it to him. He toke the money and ran back into the Van. Then we headed back to our base.
alt text
alt text