Petrow's LWS events

Petrow

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 135
Event type: Gungame
LWS member @SAFP-Carl
Prize: 3.000.000$
Winner(s): @Kaioshin
Event description: It is basicly a LMS but what makes it even funnier is that the weapons change every 20 seconds. The weapons that were useable during the event were: Uzi/M4/Deagle/Sniper and Combat Shotgun. Starting witht he uzi and ending up the event with a nice Combat Shotgun.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/EWkYmp2

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 136
Event type: Fast, Brave and Accurate
LWS member @Marko
Prize: 3.000.000$
Winner(s): @Rick
Event description: It is basicly a one on one deagle. You will need to walk to the deagle that is placed a few metres away from you, pick it up and kill the oponnent that has to do the same thing. It is a cowboy edition so they dont need to run after they have picked the deagle and they also fight eachother on a straight line as shown in the screenshots below.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2rIaEQj

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 137
Event type: King of the tower
LWS member Yoko
Prize: 10.000.000$
Winner(s): @flora @Dizzy
Event description: It is basicly a deathmatch event in which you need to kill everybody that you see except your partner(obviously). Teams of 2 were allowed, however you could also play on your own. We let the people have fun and deathmatch for 45 minutes. After that we closed the top of the tower and the last team alived there won the entire event.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/kk3ZbyT

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 138
Event type: Hide and seek
LWS member Corn
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner(s): sanyok
Event description: The participant will basicly need to hide and avoid my shots, last one to stay alive wins.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Q6EGQEl

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 139
Event type: Kill the LWS
LWS member: Legend
Winner(s): Smurf
Event description: Basicly they should kill the LWS(obviously), butttt we made it a little more challenging and interesting. The LWS could shoot the participants back to protect himself.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QX0mtI2

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 140
Event type: Knock me off the NRG
LWS member: Alex
Winner(s): Elegant, Krasava and gave the 3rd guy 500k cuz i didnt quite see who won (HellomyfriendL9 that was his name)
Event description: I will be driving around and they simply using a vehicle need to knock me down, the ones that do it during the event win it.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/a7l5dsb

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update according to my events hostage, from now on I will be making LMS's in the following way--- The last man standing will be winning the event and..... whoever makes 4 or more kills gets the winning price too. This is due to the amount of campers and anim abusers in order to win the event, also I think this will inspirate the players not to camp and to fight each other. Same goes for TDM but there it will be x2, which means the team will have to do 8 kills in order to win.

There can be more than 1 winner in these events!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 146
Event type: Deagle 1v1
LWS member: mrsolrac
Winner(s): fresh
Event description: People will be called to fight 1v1 using only deagle, it is basicly a tournament being held by 16 people. The one to defeat all his oponnents wins.

:::

alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
EVENT NUMBER 150
Event type: Need for speed
LWS member: alex
Winner(s): lilpeep
Event description: This event is based on need for speed game if you ever played it. The racers will obviously need to race and reach the finish line while we(the cops) are trying to catch them.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

alt text

EVENT NUMBER 152
Event type: Team deathmatch
LWS member: MrSolrac
Prize: 9.000.000$
Winner(s): Brother and Burako (the 3rd left)
Event description: This is a team of 3 event where everybody has to kill the rest and survive at the same time in order to win the event price. All guns are allowed

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

EVENT NUMBER 153
Event type: AvD
LWS member: Xpooks
Prize: 5.500.000$
Winner(s): Bodo's team(420)
Event description: The event is basicly divided into 2 teams, 1 of which is attacking and the other one obviously deffending. Attackers have x amount of time to take down the deffenders team before the LWS allows the deffenders to attack the attackers so that the event doesn't get delayed. Obviously the team that gets defeated loses

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

EVENT NUMBER 154
Event type: Fallout LMS
LWS member: Colobria
Prize: $3.000.000
Winner(s): Latino
Event description: It is basicly all vs all and you gotta fight the rest as well as you have to run around. The LWS will be removing objects around you so you have to be carefull not to fall.

alt text
alt text

• 4 months later...