Special Donation Spawn

Brophy

Everyone that donates at least 10 GBP 5GBP between now (19th) and Sunday 21st will get access to a donation spawn inside the admin building, donation group vehicles (non-public vehicles) and possibly a few RPGs for a month!

You will also still get the standard rewards

Donator spawn lasts 30 days from date of donation

Donate now by clicking the dollar sign on the top of the website

• 1 month later...

Just reviewing some things.

Originally it was 10GBP for donator spawn which lasted a month, then I reduced it to 5GBP for a month, however, due to Xmas, I extended all times for this spawn until 1st Jan.

With that in mind, please note, whoever donated/added to donator spawn before 1st Dec, your spawn access will expire on 1st Jan.

May I remind you all that having access to the donation spawn does not make you above the rules set out within F1. Today alone, we have removed two players access to this spawn for abusing the RPG's in order to escape being arrested.

This is NOT a spawn made for deathmatching other players, or used to stop yourself getting arrested.

If we catch anyone abusing the spawn in anyway whatsoever, it will be removed and if the circumstances allow, a temporary ban will also be given.

You have been warned.

• 2 weeks later...

@Brophy said in Special Donation Spawn:

Just reviewing some things.

Originally it was 10GBP for donator spawn which lasted a month, then I reduced it to 5GBP for a month, however, due to Xmas, I extended all times for this spawn until 1st Jan.

With that in mind, please note, whoever donated/added to donator spawn before 1st Dec, your spawn access will expire on 1st Jan.

@Louis