SAFD - LIVE RECRUITMENT 2022

Laza

^[alt text]

alt text

^[SAFD - We fight what you fear!]
^[Good afternoon everyone. I would like to announce after a long time, we will be organising live recruitment]

^[It used to be organised by a couple old members which I wanted to mention them bellow, they used to be in HQ team before and they are still honored members by SAFD, and you may find them at our public topic.]
[s]alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

THE RECRUITMENT WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEKEND. (SATURDAY 20th AUGUST ).
THE RECRUITMENT WILL BEGIN AT 18:00 (server-time) AND IT WILL BE DONE IN 2nd DIMENSION.

Admin/staff messages will be made a few minutes before the recruitments to give you further instructions, if that's going to be needed.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO?

You should come to the recruitment spawned as a FIREFIGHTER without any weapon, other classes will be banned. The location where we're going to gather will be at our old main base @ BCFD, and from there you will start.

HOW THE RECRUITMENT WORKS?

Once you warp there, you will go to the line and wait for the instructions. After the time comes, you will be added to the team with who you're going to the exact location and proceed roleplaying. You will be told by your team leader.

Team leaders will be mostly SAFD HQ members and maybe a battalion chief, depends where you're going to be added, I'm the one who is going to allocate the members, so that will be done once we start. The roleplay locations will be exactly in main cities, LV - LS - SF. It will take around 20-30 minutes, depends on how it goes, after the roleplay is done, you have to return back to BCFD. Act like a real firefighter, use common sense, /me & /do & animations and so on, we're going to pick the best firefighters!

IMPORTANT NOTE -
If you're planning to increase your chance in joining, you're supposed to hang-around with SAFD members, and show off yours interest.

Good luck to all cadets, we hope to see you there in large numbers!

^[If something happens unexpected, you will be notified, we hope it won't.]

SAFD HQ Management
Fire Comissioner - @Laza
Deputy Fire Commissioner - @Yannick
Supervisor - @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

^[Live Recruitment Results]

The following recruits have passed the tests and are now Firefighters on Probation of the San Andreas Fire Department

@Kok
@Skinner
@corpse
@XpooKs
@CeSaR
@Brazz
@Durby *

We congratulate the new members who will now be protecting the Community of San Andreas

^[San Andreas Fire Department - Protecting and Serving the Community since 2011]