Ghost Mode- Fix it

Yukii

Question

- Everyone knows about this new update, regardless of its good addition, but it needs some fixation I think this ghost mode is annoying sometimes we got examples of turfing in close zones in turf wars dying fast- respawn at hospital and everyone with this mode cant even aim at him
Even for cops I don't know why this protection go for them same case they attack closer turf zones being ghosts and harder to shoot considering this look what i suggest-

- Make each hospital a designated zone like a small border surrounding each hospital i don't mean let it be visible just to explain so if you leave this area of the border the ghost mode gets removed i don't know if you want to leave the arrest protection or no but just remove the ghost mode and same for cops to not let us suffer in turf wars for example or SRs close to hospitals and people spam respawning at the hospital.

- This is some SS of 2 hospitals with what i meant with a zone or small border zone if you leave it the ghost mode get removed directly automatically so we avoid many problems.
[s=]
alt text

alt text

-So if you leave the place that will be zone border you not be ghost anymore

[/s]

1 answer to this question

Hospital protection did not change and has always been there for the exact same time it is at right now, the only difference is that we made it physically visible to see because of issues happening with cops shooting people who had arrest protection enabled on hospital respawn.

Having designated zones for each hospital will solve this issue but will create another which is cops being able to camp outside the zone and will be able arrest whoever leaves it.This cannot work.

The best solution I found is editing it so that whoever respawns at hospital unwanted does not get arrest protection (thus no 'ghost mode'). Also whoever respawns with arrest protection enabled gets it removed the moment he starts shooting even if the timer is still not over yet.

Also I just wanted to point out that spawn protection and arrest protection are not the same thing. Spawn protection gets activated wherever you spawn and is only there for 3 seconds after you spawn, it prevents you from taking damage and from shooting. Whereas arrest protection gets activated only on hospital respawn and lasts for 30 seconds, it just protects you from getting arrested.