Black~Bullets

ESO

Applicant Main Information :

-Nickname : Stalin
-Username : 89517800248
-Nationality : Tatarin.
-Languages you can speak : Russian and Egnlish.

Player SAES Career Information :

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'am playing since 2012-2013.
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
SoA,ThC,Zero,CripZ,G~T
SAFP,TST,FOX
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
SoA(I was kicked because of my mistake,because at the age of 14 , i could not realise that some parameters wre not allowed to play within the gang.I was you and stupid at the time.
ThC(I left the gang because i thought there were a lot of people who didn't match the gang.But for some reason they were kept and i didn't like it because HQ wasn't working at that time.)
Zero(The last time i was kicked,since Fugitive was not in the mood,and there was a turf.I started writing my rules about turf in the CC for win,he didn't like it and he kicked me because you can't contradict the HQ team.)
CripZ(I've been to HQ for a while,I've change a lot and set up a lot to make the gang always active,but it's not just my job.Then i decided that i had enough criminal life and after talking the the HQ team,i decided to leave the gang)
G~T(I've been inactive for a long time,i joined when the GT was1 lvl,then the guys got 5 lvl without me.When i returned to the game , i didnt really like the mmebers who are there now,how they treat the gang and who they invite.I haven't been there in comfort , but i couldn't change anything either becasue i haven't played for a long time.hardly anyone will listen to me opinion,i decided to left of the gang.)

SAFP ( I came out of police life becasue i wasn't very interested in being in their role)
TST ( Closed)
FOX ( The guys were at the stage of breaking up,i didn't wait for this moment to come , i decided to go out because after FOX , i still didn't see myself as a cop.)

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :Yes , i was banned by NanoBob because i spam him from /give Nanobob 1 $
-What groups are you currently part of ? :SAM,CS and GXT.
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :Yes,i do. Stalin#6306.

Personality Information :

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I can't say i'm a separate art form.But i am a very stable player who can always help and support.I can't say about my strengths because it is necessary for a person from the outside to see everything.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The guys are engaged in customised murders , the gang is very will developed and well funded.But the money tou get would like to increase because you need to feed your family.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Because i've been playing for a long time and haven't seen a single bad player in your gang.I've been choosing a gang for a very long time lately,because i want to say until SAES leaves MTA on GTA 5 .
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Last time i see only , YazzaN,Curny,Element,Pular,Armosh,Trep.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] [s=]http://srn.su/2008/04/04/01/DSCN6491.jpg
russian camel GRISHA[/s]

• Moist 1

-Nickname : iExplosioNN
-Username : iexplosionn
-Nationality : Portuguese
-Languages you can speak : Portuguese and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I think it was +/- in 2015/2016
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I stopped playing for some time and they kicked me for innactivity
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
-What groups are you currently part of ? : None
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : iExplosioNN#2359

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm always respectful with everyone even they are not the same with me, always ready to help and ready start a new mission. I like to play with other members like a real team.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are an assassination organization that assassinate civilian, cop, criminal and they also sell guns and do money laundering. You can concact them if you want things well done and not bothering doing it youtself.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because they are a real good gang, I want to contribute to keep B~B the best.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KingSmoke
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I like competitiveness, play with a united team that succeed their goals and always try to be the best.

• Moist 1

@Stalin

Thank you for your interest. Your application is currently ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(orange)
alt text

@NoBiTa
Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

alt text

@iExplosioN
Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.
alt text
[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Applicant Main Information :

-Nickname : Combo~
-Username : Johnyline
-Nationality : Tunisian.
-Languages you can speak : English & Arabic And French

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2017
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I've been in a couple of organizations, such as UE, TST, MS13 and MI6.
UE: I left to join TST with Flex.
TST: Closed.
MS13: I felt uncomfortable with a bad treatment & disrespect.
MI-6: I left to join B~B with a couple of friends.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : ALT & SAS
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, Combo#2308.

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'd have to say that I have been playing for a good while in the server, and I have the experience and what it takes to make me special and a part of one of the oldest and best gangs in the server. I believe that I am an active player, helpful and friendly, I also been training for cracking, and I am a good warrior in turfs, so I fairly think that I could be a really good addition to the family.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a crime organization, specialized in arms trafficking and hit-man services all over San Andreas, and are as well involved in money laundering services.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : As I may have stated above, I am applying for Black Bullets because they're one of the greatest gangs in the server, and I am pretty sure i'd find my comfort as a member, and it would be a great experience to be a part of the family, I also have many friends that are B~B that I would like to play and have fun with.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Jasser @SK-N
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : -
[s=]alt text[/s]

-Nickname : Z3US
-Username : z3uspt

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2018
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : CDC and MS13
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I stopped playing for 2 years and they kicked me for innactivity (CDC). I thought the Gang was very poorly organized, and there are a lot of "kids" (MS13)
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes. For DM
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : JustChill#2170

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a very loyal person to my friends, and I will never abandon them on the battlefield.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets : Black Bullets are a group of highly trained soldiers. They execute hitman contracts all around the SA. And also is one of the most powerful organizations specialized in assassination/trafficking in drugs & weapons for all SA.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for Black~Bullets because I usually play with BB people, and I think they have the dynamism and empathy that I look for in a Gang. I think I will be a good help to make the Gang stronger day by day.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : KingSmoke | iExplosioNN | NoBiTa | Curny

-Nickname : Estrelinha
-Username : brunaalmeidaa99

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2018 i think
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : none
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ---
-What groups are you currently part of ? : ---
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Bruna#1250

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm not special, I'm a girl who likes to play and have fun with my friends, I'm loyal and I like to be respected as I do.

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: They eliminate cops, civilians and criminals for a decent price, a criminal organization which provides professional assassinations and mercenary services.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I went back to play these weeks with my friends, and they told me that Black~Bullets is a good prestigious organization with great experience and helpful members

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : iExplosioN and NoBiTa

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

@Z3US
alt text

@Estrelinha123
alt text
[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 2

• 2 weeks later...

-Nickname : pastaa
-Username : tomasapenisirmazs
-Nationality : Latvia
-Languages you can speak : Latvian, English a bit of Russian and German.

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on SAES for a year.
TST:
SAFP:
RF:
Lunas
UE
MIT
CripZ
GT
MI6

1. Died

2. Inactive

3. Problems with a few members

4. Inactive

5. Problems with a few members

6. Closed

7. Problems with a few members

8. Problems with a member

9. Just didn't feel right being there

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have been banned by Brophy for 5 minutes, because on the SAES Birthday event 2022 i didnt know it didnt start so i went in started shooting and got banned
-What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH and CS
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : pastaa#0479

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : You should accept me because I will be loyal to this family, be active, post activities and help other people no matter what.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a gang which sells illegal drugs to other people from gangs and they absolutely love camels

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because I didnt know a home to stay in SAES but I think B~B will be a perfect home.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Curny as a friend.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

• Like 1

@AndreaS
Thank you for your interest However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(red) this time around. Members still feel that you are not ready to join yet . Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

alt text

[Black~Bullets HQ Team]

• Moist 2

ACTIVITY
Applicant Main Information:

-Nickname : pastaa
-Username : tomasapenisirmazs
-Nationality : Latvian
-Languages you can speak : Latvian, English, bit of Russian and German.

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started playing SAES on August 2021
UE
THC
SAFP
MIT
TST
RF
CRIPZ
MS13
Lunas
MI6
GT

1. There was 1 Russian kid that kept assualting me for absolutely no reason. Thats why i left.

2. It just didnt feel right being there.

3. Its dying, so i didnt have any other choice but to leave.

4. Closed

5. Closed

6. Few people in RF, kept bullying me aswell, thats why i left.

7. Inactive

8. I got kicked for being toxic to a member.

9. It became pretty inactive so i just left.

10. It didnt feel right to be there aswell.

11. Got assaulted for no reason, didnt feel comfortable staying there.

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have never gotten banned from SAES.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH, CS
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : pastaa#0001

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I should get accepted for B~B because i will be really active, help in the activities, support everyone who needs someone and be there for them.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a criminal gang that partakes into money gambling/laundring, professional assassinations.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I specifically applied for Black~Bullets because i really want to join it and have fun there with other Black Bullets members.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?
: Curny is my friend.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I like FPS games, competitive games etc.
Will help everyone out.

• Like 2

alt text

• Nickname :Tweaks

• Username :lunaexe

• Nationality : Tunisia

• Languages you can speak : English , Turkish , and my basic language Arabic

Player SAES Career Information :Well , Firstly I was Newbie Player like everyone I Wasn't know everything about SAES:RPG i was playing saes in public place with a lot of people besides i sat learning from my mistakes and then i evolved by a lil of my old friends literally they was support me while i couldn't find anyone and after a while i starting know a lot of information about SAES:RPG and how his system of playing moreover i joined Gangs , Squad its a start of my career in-game in finally came a while i went inactive like 1-2 years and i came back from it besides i went another inactive between 2020-2021. . .

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2015

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    CripZ , UE , GSF , ThC , GT

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    CripZ : Died
    UE : I received an offer from my friend he started a new gang moreover he want me to development gang with him .
    GSF : Died
    ThC : While i enter the game I no longer saw members playing like before they became inactive and not interested i usually became playing alone every single day .
    GT : i became didn't like the situations inside the gang and my friends left from it and became semi died and some retards joined in it .

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nah, Clean

• What groups are you currently part of ? : raceTECH

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :Tweaks#1999

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well Firstly , Iam a active person besides i'm respectable towards people and everyone can talk with me about their problem or if they need my help besides , I can acclimatization with every person ripe and he can understand me and surely i'll understand him I will definitely i'll do all my best to raise organization , moreover i'll walk away on trouble or mistakes .

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
    Black Bullets is a well-funded criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services They can also eliminate those who disrupt your bussines include cops, civilians, and criminals. For the right price besides they can eliminate whom who threats you , you won't regret it , and In addition they can provide all kinds of weapons repairs, coating, and customizations with a wide variety of scopes and silencers. they also ready to provide you with any amount of weapons or ammo you seek and their motto " Camel in da House " .

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
    to be honest I find my comfort in Black Bullets only and many people i like play with them and learn from them and ripe people moreover they dont like gossip And these qualities not available in other gang only in Black Bullets , besides I would like to keep the rest of my career in a respected gang , there are only a lil of gangs which i love them and respected and Black Bullets is one of them .

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Well , Alone but i've interesting since before to being part of black bullets and i've friends already inside the gang like Alone , Sniperlyfe , xRoyal , Yazzan , Treepfsur , KinGSmoke ,

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thank Whom Reading my Application " CAMEL IN DA HOUSE " !!

• Like 5
  • Moist 2

@pastaa

Thank you for your interest However, I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED this time around. Members still feel that you are not ready to join yet . Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

spacer.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Tweaks

Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ACCEPT your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your in-game test/invitation.

spacer.png

[Black~Bullets HQ Team]

Edited by Bodo420
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Moist 4

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname : Combine
Username : sapience
Languages you can speak : English, Spanish

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2011
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
I've been playing more than a decade in the server so I've been in a few... I was a former member of
B~B and I helped it grow around 2011-2012 with Freaky, Elyeso, Jolardy and others. I could get proof 
from old forum probably. I then moved to HS old generation and been in  ALT, AA, and lately I was in 
HS newest generation but it died.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
Yes I had trouble in the past with a few people but that's just years gone.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
 4 times in 1 year span around 2018 because I had a mental breakout but thats just thing 
from the past and its way gone so I move ahead
What groups are you currently part of ? :
 None, I've been kicked from all due to inactivity 
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it  : Combine#8848

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :
 I've been playin on this server so long it could easily match the age of other applicants. 
Also I'm a really mentally stable person and willing to collaborate with the gang and stay active.
Explain in your own words the  roleplay of Black~Bullets: They are the camels! 
They are hired for assassinations and sell gun machinery.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : It's a gang I think I have a special
bond to its story as I've been part of it long years ago, also over the years I had full respect for
 its members overall and it could be a place I could easily call home and salute my fellow camel brothers
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : 
no as I've just recently come active and don't see much camels around 

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : 

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

Edited by Combine
  • Like 6

-Nickname :Jack
-Username :yaman231
-Nationality :Turkish
-Languages you can speak :Turkish and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? :I started playing in 2012 but had many breaks.
MMC
GJMC
O
FBI
GT
WA
FOX
MMC : Closed
FOX : Closed
GJMC : Closed
WA : Closed
O : I decided to leave because I wanted to create a gang with my friend.
FBI : I got kicked because of my attidute towards members.
GT : I didint feel comfortable here and left.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I said useless to developers and got banned for 14 days.
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Jackiee#6660

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :as I said in my other application I am a basically boring guy probably nothing makes me special over others except my funny jokes and back in the days I was a good cracker but I must be rusty now so a little praticing will solve the problem.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Their role is based on assasinating and mercenary services they assasinate anyone you want for a good price and they also provide all kind of weapons also ammunations.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I have some friends in BB like Skomorje and I know some of other members I know that BB has good friendship inside and I wanna be part of it.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know Hessan and Nyx and no one recommended me to apply.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : If you dont mind I wanna introduce myself.
Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love going to gym and playing football with my friends also sometimes I play FPS games like VALORANT or survival games like Rust. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.

Edited by Jack_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Combine

Thank you for your interest However, I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED this time around. Members still feel that you are not ready to join yet . Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

spacer.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Jack_

spacer.png

[Black~Bullets HQ Team]

• Like 10
  • Moist 2

p_2544wxjqa1.png

Applicant Main Information 

• Nickname : Energizer
  • Username : goplit
  • Nationality : Russian
  • Languages you can speak : Russian & English

Player SAES Career Information

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : I have been playing on the server since 2018
  • Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    (p.s. I received invitations from many squads and gangs, but i will only talk about those where i really wanted to be)
  1. The Outfit (2018)
  2. Underground Empire (2020)
  3. Organizaction Zero (2018)
  4. FBI (2021)
  5. SWAT (2022)
  6. SAFP (2018)
  • If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
  1. The Outfit (2018) : I left this gang due to inactivity, at that time they were not active, and i did not see the point in such a gang that did not fight and did not rob
  2. Underground Empire (2020) : I left this gang because i wanted to try my hand at starting my cop career
  3. Organization Zero (2018) : I left this gang because it was inactive at the time and i was invited to SAFP.
  4. FBI (2021): I left this squad because at first i was interested in playing as a cop, but due to the fact that many members at that time did not know how to play in a team, i decided to go to another squad (more experienced)
  5. SWAT (2022) : I left this squad because i returned to the criminal side
  6. SAFP (2018) : I left this squad because they were inactive and many of their members also left this squad
  • Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
  • What groups are you currently part of ? :
  1. rTECH
  2. SAM
  3. ALT
  4. SaS
  5. CS
  6. BRINKS
  7. Secret Servise
  • Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it  : Energizer#2826

Personality Information

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : to be honest, I don't see anything special in myself, I'm a good guy, I play well, often online
    The only thing that makes me special is i know how to wait i am very patient (at this time, few people know how to wait, they are deprived of patience, and if something doesn’t work out for them, they drop everything and go to do something else)
  • Explain in your own words the  roleplay of Black~Bullets: This gang does contract killings of all kinds they can perform high level contract killings (for example they can kill someone from the deportamint) They also sell weapons of any kind from a knife to a grenade
  • Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Childhood dream ;D When I just started playing, I met a player named Jubaaa (now his name is Jubaz) and I followed him everywhere and watched your gang play, since then I wanted to try to join you, I hesitated for a long time, but then my friends from your gang offered to go to you
  • Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know @Stalin and @yazzan, they called me to you
Edited by Energizer
  • Like 4
  • Moist 1