ESO

Applicant Main Information:

-Nickname: Skinner
-Username: ItzSpicey
-Nationality: Greece
-Languages you can speak: Greek English

Player SAES Career Information:

-How long have you been playing on SAES?: since 2014
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Yes
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:

• ive been in SAFP before years but i left copside because i like criminal side more

• BBMC gang Died

• ToB kicked because i get banned

• CripZ i left ill explain in HQs the reason if they wanna know

• UE kicked i get kicked ill explain the reason to HQs if they wanna know

• OC gang died

• CripZ after years i joined them again i thought it will be better but no it was the same like before i don't liked it I saw sweman getting back from his inactivity and he created LE i asked him what is that and he answered [You Know] so i quit CripZ and i gived try for LE

• *Los Escondidos Gang Died

• [AA] after LE's Death i joined to AA i was there untill before 2 months we revived LE but we closed it inside the 1st month but nobody of us wanted to return to AA i get Pm if i wanna return and i told them i don't know because the last long i wasn't enjoying the gang that much i said ill think about it i was thinking it for abit days and then i pm Kikas if he can invite and he did but i quit again because Something happend and i get Mad and i instantly quit then I joined SAFP But not as fully member i'm honorary there so i asked them if i can join them untill i decide where to go AA was my home but rip

you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Yes 2 times once when i was 13-14 years old Reason [Lyin to admin GT] Scam But i would like to talk about it in Private with HQs!, 2st before a month [Reason Speed exploits], well Samuel he was pming at late night for PBR well i went the for troll with my friends but i won't say names! and we just trolling i was punching people and we were trolling it was a fail pbr from the start so no matter to make it but admins they thought i was using so i will get speed and earn more money from pbr but i wasn't even trying to bug abuse i don't even knew it that was a bug abuse they said they had announce in discord but i don't check the SAES discord years now because i have lose my interest of playing this game long time now i still play because of friends when i get ban i was about to quit but they told me just apeal so applied and they unbanned me because i got clean punishment history

-What groups are you currently part of ?: RaceTech

-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: Yes Skinner12#1279

Personality Information:

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: i m good at Shooting and Driving alot of vehicles even Planes i used to Crack too but i suck abit nowdays because i gived it up cracking but if i train again i think ill be good again

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: well the Black~Bullets its an Experienced gang with Skilled Assassins that they Killing for The Good Price's and selling Drugs and Guns so they can invest money and get more stronger they are one of the oldest and best's gang arround

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: i like This gang a lot of years now and i know people on it years now so. i applied

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: ELKSEX MOOOO

@Skinner

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. We have noticed the efforts you put into hanging with camels. However, majority are unsure about your loyalty and would prefer that you hang with us a little longer. In addition, we suggest improving your application.

If you are still interested then re-apply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :
-Username : onursoylemez
-Nationality : Turkish
-Languages you can speak : Turkish / English

Player SAES Career Information :

-How long have you been playing on SAES? :
1 years and half
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them)
:O,UE,JK,THC,BB,FBI,SWAT,SSB
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
O: I didn't feel comfortable there. Everyone is just playing for the level there. And I had problems in O few times I left.
UE: I could not play comfortably in UE. Most things were forbidden. Everyone was complaining and crushing each other. I could not find a good friend environment for myself there. I felt lonely and left.
JK: My friends got another plans, i left JK to follow them to not leave them alone.
THC: When I entered, the gang was in a very bad state, it was dead, I left.
B~B:I Left for cop side the best gang.
FBI:I didn't like it, I wanted to go to swat
SWAT:The best squad but I wanted to go to crim side
SSB:I entered it to prove loyalty, but I see that it's not worth the effort. I've had serious problems with headquarters.That's why I came to talk after I left everywhere.(Discord,Gang,Forum]But in such cases, there was a discussion of racism and humiliation. I have never spared my words.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Castillo#0999
Personality Information :

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
I am a smart person and I always get along well with everyone, besides I am an active player, I can do anything for my gang.I'll be loyal. I'll do everything I can to prove it., I'll try everything to carrying the gang. I know all the rules, I do everything carefully. I am a friendly, respectful person. I always try to make my friends laugh and have fun. I think I'm a talented player
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Black Bullets are a gang of professional assassins. They serve all over San Andreas. For good money, they can assassinate people of all classes who threaten the client's business, no matter who they are. (Cops, civilians and criminals.)
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
Because B~B is the best gang in the game. I like the B~B members, they are very nice, they never leave each other alone. B~B members are very good, loyal and talented players. . I really enjoy the game while hanging out with B~B members. I really want to be one of them again.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
No one recommended me to apply. Yes, i got some friends, Kaioshin,Curny,Niklaus,Bodo,Pain,Westbrook,Morde,Baphoment and with few more i hanged.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
alt text

@Castillo

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000). We don't understand how you joining another gang after we deny you "proves loyalty" but ok. Also we don't appreciate when helpers private message members asking them to leak their votes.

Do not bother applying again.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...

-Nickname :Jack
-Username :yaman231
-Nationality :Turkish
-Languages you can speak :Turkish and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? :Since 2012
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
MMC
GJMC
O
FBI
GT
WA
MMC : Closed
GJMC : Closed
WA : Closed
O : I decided to leave because I wanted to create a gang with my friend.
FBI : I got kicked because of my attidute towards members.
GT : I didint feel comfortable here and took a decision to leave.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I will explain this part ingame.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : None
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Jackiee#6660

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am a basically boring guy probably nothing makes me special over others but back in the days I was a good cracker but im rusty nowadays and I can really make good jokes for sure.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Their role is based on assasinating and mercenary services they assasinate any guy you want for money and they also provide all kind of weapons also ammunations.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I felt like BB has good friendship inside and wanted to join in it thats the only reason.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know Hessan and Nyx and no one recommended me to apply.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : If you dont mind I am going to introduce myself.
Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto also Im using Jack nickname on MTA. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.

-Nickname : icecold / Kaseke
-Username : kaseke123
-Nationality : Estonian
-Languages you can speak : Estonian, English and a bit Russian

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Don't really remember to be honest.
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I have a lot of them but will name last ones where i have been.
TT: Had problems with Zwolle or Tritosh, dont really remember anymore. Was long time ago.
Z: Was fun in there but at some point got my problems fixed with TT HQ team and went back since TT was about to die and wanted to help do revive.
TT: Got banned and when i got unbanned TT was dead.
Z: So i went back to Z but then Blizzard and others called me to make a new gang named South Side Blazzers so I decided to help them with that.
SSB: Ssb was fun n chill untill we got lvl 2, after that a lot changed but i still stayed there. For now i got enough of it, new members dont fit for me and i just didnt feel myself great in there anymore.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Explained everything on previous question.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Have been banned for toxic behavor, back in then i used to have really huge anger issues. Happily its fixed now, still can rage but its not that bad anymore.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH/ ZIP
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Kaseke#8901

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Used to be good on turfs, but right now I'm rusty because of the ban. Getting back my aim tho. Also, I'm a god with cars.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB is a well-organized gang whats based on assassinations. They have the best assassins around SA. Shortly, if u have money and u wanna make someone disappear its the gang where u should look for help.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because it has experienced players and quality members. Would like to be one of them.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Know Blizzard and Brazz from TT. Have been around other BBs as well but don't know who to mention.
[s=]alt text[/s]

Cheers :victory_hand_light_skin_tone:

-Nickname : Skinner
-Username : ItzSpicey
-Nationality : Greece
-Languages you can speak : Greeks,English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2014
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes

• i started in copside and i joined in SAFP but Copside wasn't for me but i still have fun with SAFP's and few old cops all are nice guys there nothing was wrong i just liked crimside more

• BBMC Gang Died

• Tob i get kicked cause i get banned

• Cripz i left ill explain to HQs the reason if they want to know

• OC Gang Died

• UE i was about to left but they kick me before i do it. ill explain to HQs the reason if they wanna know but its not how it looks like

• Los Escondidos Gang Died
    *[AA] When LE Died i joined in [AA] but i quit before few long because alot of things have change and i wasn't happy there at all we tried again to revive LE but RIP again i was gangless for while AA asked me if i wanna return but i wasn't sure i thinked about it and i joined again back but i left after few days.
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes 2 times 1. [Lying to admin] and 1 more for a reason like [speed exploit bug or something like that]
    -What groups are you currently part of ? : Racetech
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yes

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i know to drive Good,Shooting, and i used to crack but i haven't tried it very long time now but i can traing and become good again i guess.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets its an old Gang that you don't want to mess with it has the most skilled Hitmans that they kill for the right price, if you want something to get done you can find the right people there to sort your shits out they also have knowledge about how to make a Gun and Drugs they have their own factorys and they sell around so they can invest money and get even stronger!.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets it have get me interested to join years now because about his people etc so here i'am.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : IKEA has the best furniture for an ELK to chill out

@Jack_

Thank you for your interest and apologies for the late reply. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. We feel that you need to hang around us more. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

@IceCold

Thank you for your interest and apologies for the late reply. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. There is some doubt mainly due to your previous bans, but you have convinced some members otherwise. If you're still interested, we recommend that you try hanging with more members, so others can get a better idea of you. Re-apply in 2 weeks.

@Skinner

Thank you for your interest and apologies for the late reply. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. We are aware and understand you are buys irl and can't play often. However, we feel that you need expand the members you hang out with so others can get a better idea of you as there is still some doubt. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.
alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname :zadymiarz122
-Username :zadymiarz122
-Nationality :ukraine:

-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
bojowka gang rodrigeza
no bo niegram na jebanych pseudolach odszedem poniewa wywzawli mnie i mamusie
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I will explain this part ingame.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : None
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :mody zadymiarz122#1001

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am a basically boring guy probably nothing makes me special over others but back in the days I was a good cracker but im rusty nowadays and I can really make good jokes for sure.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Their role is based on assasinating and mercenary services they assasinate any guy you want for money and they also provide all kind of weapons also ammunations.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I felt like BB has good friendship inside and wanted to join in it thats the only reason.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I know Hessan and Nyx and no one recommended me to apply.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : If you dont mind I am going to introduce myself.
Hello guys I'm Yaman, I'm 14 years old and I'm from Turkey. I love playing football with my friends and in my free time I go play with them. I prefer to play FPS games like CS:GO or open world games like Multi Theft Auto also Im using Jack nickname on MTA. If you want to know more about me don't hesitate to ask me whenever you see me ingame, I'll be glad to answer your questions and talk to you.

-Nickname : YazzaN
-Username : greenchek212
-Nationality : israel
-Languages you can speak : arabic / english / hebrow

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : i started playing saes around two yesrs ago
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?
(name them) :
MiT
SAFP
Crpiz
LE
THC
SSB
MiT : Closed
SAFP : i leave safp because i bored from cop said
Cripz : i left because the gang have bad active
ThC : i left cuz i got AJ
SSB : the gang Deleted
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Yes
i got ban for a 7days because i liyed to the admins
-What groups are you currently part of ? : All Load Trucking
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes
Yazan.fandi#6664

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : The special thing is that I like to play in the teamwork, my excellent cooperation, and respect for the team members because I am in a new family and active player and loyaly to the gang

The B~B roleplay It consists of many acts such as the assassination of people from the most beautiful money and the trade in weapons and drugs.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black~Bullets is one of the best organizations in SAES and I'm very interested in the gang and I have a lot of friends in the gang and I want to play with them in one gang and the gang have the perfict members

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone
recommend you to apply for us? : Curny / Bowie
yes curny told me to apply
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Camels in da HOUSE

-Nickname :DuppyMTA0000
-Username :[U]Madara
-Nationality :Tunisian
-Languages you can speak :English & Arabic & Frensh

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : i played from 2014 to 2017 then quit , but i'm back since 2021 , i always play to explore maps , but now its time to start a criminal career
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : have never been in any official company servers
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nah i haven't been banned from saes
-What groups are you currently part of ? :
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : I don't , but for The Eyes of the Gang i will download it

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Actually the special stuff about me is my activity... You can always find me ingame the whole day long and im also a skilled and experienced Car Driver
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B Are based in San Fierro , it's a criminal ( Hitmans ) organization however their Main role is providing assassinations and mercenary services and they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for A Good price and whoever trys to threat their business.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Cause The Members Are Friendly + I Had Fun Riding with them
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : well i can't remember the names , but i drove a car with 4 members and they told me about the gang
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Well , if you accept me , you win a Good Soldier

-Nickname : King
-Username : theking01
-Nationality : Ukrainian
-Languages you can speak : Ukrainian, Russian and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since back 2013
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : O, ThC, CripZ, HS and SSB
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I would tell all of reasons privately to HQ team to don't announce it on public
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I have never been banned
-What groups are you currently part of ? : ALT, SAM
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : King#4239

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I know that everyone can say "I wanna be loyal" for joining to a gang or squad, but I want to make it clearly: since Black~Bullets was created it's only one gang in which I want to be after all my time of play here - I hope my loyalty will not make you doubt me. And I can be active anytime you need time, always follow rules of gang and server (because for me, DM or other like that "for fun" makes person look like a retard). Plus I think I'm experienced enough on SAES for that. Im really experienced player and roleplayer as well as friendly person which takes things serious and fun when they need to be taken this way. I can benefit throughout helping in roleplays with my ability which I consider good. I have a medium English and I remain active and loyal player. I'm a conscientious person who works hard and pays attention to detail. Also I'm flexible, quick to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have the ability to work in a team environment. That's all I can say, I always stay friendly and loyal player.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets role is assassinating.They assassinating the targets that customer wants for money.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : The main reason of why I did apply for Black~Bullets is because I truly love this gang, I've wanted to be a part of it since the first days of my SAES career as I consider you guys as the best gang in SAES history. It exists since many years and still has it is brightness so I want to have an experience with camels. Also I have a lot of friends in B~B and i would try to join this awesome family and play till the end of saes with my friends together
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah, I have a lot of friends inside, they are: Mura, Maximzz, Shake, brazz, Harb, Style, Kaioshin, A7md, Duracell, SniperLyfe, Amara, Rythm, Juba.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Camels in da house!

-Nickname : Orten
-Username : moemen12
-Nationality : Tunisian
-Languages you can speak : French,Arabic and English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : End of 2016
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Rebel,ICE,C,Z,BloodZ,INKAS,KSK,SAFP, G~T,FBI,CripZ,ThC,NavM,BBMC,P~B and M

• Rebel,ICE,C,BloodZ,INKAS,BBMC,P~B and KSK: Closed

• SAFP: Kicked cuz of ban and adminjail

• ThC & G~T & CripZ: Left cuz of problem with HQ

• Z & FBI: Left cuz of inactivity in 2017

• NavM: I left because I didn't find my comfort there
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes

• First ban because I stole money from another account

• Second ban I don't know the reason really but it says Stop baiting reports

• San Andreas Interceptors

• Global Express Trucking Co

• San Andreas Studios
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Orten#3911

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a loyal player and an active player. I love helping my friends. Since I'm cold-blooded, I've seen the most appropriate place here, and I'm willing to give my life for this gang.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a gang based in San Fierro.They are generally related to assassinations,Arms dealing and kidnapping..
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, as I said above, it seems really enjoyable playing as B~B. That means I will be having fun while working for the gang and improving its activity, which improves the gang and my activity ingame.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes I know @Faysal & @Youssef-1 & @hessan210 but none asked me to join B~B
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes, I want to say sorry about the past

@zadymiarz122 said in Black~Bullets:

-Nickname :zadymiarz122
-Nationality :ukraine:

appreciate your dedication playing SAES since you were a 4 years old child, and being a Ukrainian who only speaks Turkish and English, and the efforts you made to steal another applicant's application. but i'm afraid your application is ~[DENIED]~(red) this time. feel free to apply again when you learn how to speak fluent Arabic

alt text

@yazan123 said in Black~Bullets:

-Nickname : YazzaN

your long history in the duration of just 2 years is worrisome for us where loyalty is the highest value. application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) this time, if still interested keep hanging to prove your worth and feel free to reapply in 2 weeks

alt text

@DuppyMTA0000 said in Black~Bullets:

-Nickname :DuppyMTA0000
-Username :[U]Madara

so you'v been in the community for 4 years, never been in any organization or groups before, and your forum profile was created 4 days ago? application is ~[DENIED]~(red), feel free to reapply whenever you come up with a more believable story or after 1 year from today

alt text

@King said in Black~Bullets:

-Nickname : King

your application is currently ~[Under-Review]~(orange), keep hanging around with the camels and we will get back to you soon

alt text

@Orten1 said in Black~Bullets:

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes, I want to say sorry about the past

you got to put a lot of efforts to prove you are really sorry for that past, as a simple sorry doesn't wipe it off. until you prove us something significant and convincing enough we'll have a problem trusting how reliable you can be
application is ~[DENIED]~(red), feel free to reapply in 2 weeks from today

alt text

• Moist 1

-Nickname : ROOK1E
-Username : edvardsss
-Nationality : Latvia
-Languages you can speak in: Latvian and English

- How long have you been playing on SAES? : End of 2018
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them) CDC, Bloodz, GT

-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of the: CDC, i got kicked for no reason.
GT, wasn't active and i wasnt active so i left and now im back.
BloodZ, they closed the gang.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) Yes, cuz i logget of to close to police, and second bicuse i lost my old account pasword i created new one and i got jailed for that. :d
-What groups are you currently part of ? : none right now
-Do you have discord? yeah, ROOK1E#1017

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a loyal player and an active player, and ofc frendly as f And i love to help people, and im good at driving. :D when i started to play SAES i allways woaned to be in Black Bullets and i try to join Black Bullets months couple ago but BB was full!
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a gang based in San Fierro.They are dealing drug, and kidnapping.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, it seems like a feandly Gang, i like where is the Black Bullet base and afcore i like Black Bulets long time now
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), a long time ago there was 1 friand but now i don't now anyone.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : @everyone, Have a god day guys :D

alt text

• Nickname : AndreaS

• Username : sousou03

• Nationality : Algerian

• Languages you can speak : Arabic / English / and a bit frensh

alt text

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 21 Jan 2020, exactly.

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yep i will name them. ( Rogue / Generation X / Cripz/ThC/MIT/DIA/SWAT/SSB)

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : - Generation X : i got kicked bcs of some problems with hq's team.
    -Rogue 21: the gang was going to died and I wasn't comfortable inside also I will say the truth that I wasn't a loyal person in that time
    -Cripz : i leave the gang because i wasnt even comfortable with them so i decided to left it.
    -ThC : i decided to left the gang bcs i tried to join MIT and help my friends.
    -MIT : i left it bcs i decided to create a squad with my friends.
    -DIA: we decided to close it. after that i got free invite from SWAT.
    -SWAT: i leave it bcs i bored from playing as cop so i decided to back as crim and joining SSB.
    -SSB: the gang deleted.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Nah , never !

• What groups are you currently part of ? : CS .

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: yep , AndreaS#5721

alt text

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well im good at aiming and flying also i can do many things , killing cops and assisting in br and turwar which makes me so exicted and i wanna show all my skills infront of you , and you should accepte me and be one of camels familly bcs im generally an active and hardworking player and i think i can do all my best to join Black Bullets

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B is a criminal organization which provid you assassinations and offers you to customizations your weapons with scopes and silencers , they are based in San Fierro but their services cover SA as a whole , and the classes they assassinate include cops , civillians and criminals , for the right price , in additon , they can eliminate who threats their business.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :i really like the gang and their members and joining Black ~ Bullets will be a big honor for me honestly in addition to that as i see in the whole server BB is the most powerful one n SAES and its ful of elite members and Leaders who are the right person who i want to learn alot of thing from them.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yep Curny recommended me to join Camels familly , and i know alot of persons inside the gang / Curny / Kaiochin / versace / brazz / Faysal / Amara / baphomet / beckham / Law etc...
    -Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Black~Bullets FTW | Camels in Da house

alt text

-Nickname : Pog7
-Username : gtarpgg
-Nationality : Brazilian
-Languages you can speak : English / Portuguese

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2012 i guess..
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Comando Capital, Tuga Thugs and JK
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Comando da Capital, Julio became inactive so i was dissapointed with it, and not excited to lead the HQ team, so i left.
Tugathus, i never left, groove closed it ;/ i was tt member since 26th January 2018
JK, they closed it too...
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No,
-What groups are you currently part of ? : No
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yes, i do! Pogzera#7961

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm expenrienced player, i have good sense and know how to work in a great gang, maturity prevails and i like to be friendly... i think some of you know who i am..
Black Bullets is an organisation composed by assasins, which is prepared to any service over san andreas, for the right price, they can kill whoever on the way, doing a great work leaving no clue..
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I like BB, when i was TT i had many interchanges to BB, so i know how is the atmosphere for who is inside this organisation, thats why i wanna back to saes playing with nice guys...
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know many boys, but i don't know if i am allowed to tag they here, so i'll just tag Brazz and Slug, they didn't recommend me to apply... i decided by myself
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i forgot to add Jk on my past gangs, because it was so quick that's why i didnt remember. so i edit it now..

-Nickname : Lightning
-Username : Lightning12
-Nationality : Israeli/Russian
-Languages you can speak : Hebrew, English, Russian

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since early 2017.
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I have been in SAPA and SWAT.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: At first I joined SAPA to get my PC diploma at the start of my journey, I was in there for around a month and left after getting my diploma. Afterward, I joined SWAT and since then I haven't left it up until this week because I've had enough of the cop side (been there for years and kind of got bored of it) and well thought about having a major change finally and also joining my friends on the other side.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): Nope.
-What groups are you currently part of? : DE, Cuban Cars, GXT
-Do you have discord? Lightning#4300

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I guess that my experience as an old player is already a key in the server, have good knowledge about everything on the server-side, also I'm a real decent driver and I have a good aim, I have a piece of average knowledge about the criminal system and everything that goes around about turfing and all the other rules.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets have been one of the oldest gangs around SA, and their main role is mainly concentrated on Assassinations, which means if a person needs somebody removed and he has the cash, everything can be done.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well I have two main reasons, I always knew inside of me that if one day I will switch to the criminal side I would prefer to go to B~B of all over the gangs, I had an eye on this gang since I joined the server and it still amazes me.
The second reason is that through the time I made many friends that are still in B~B or they are ex-members, and they always spoke nice things about the gang and its leadership so from those recommendations this is a way to go for me.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Well there are a couple of names I could state: Element, Curny, Elegant, Dor, Amara, MArk, Rythm, MatizZ.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Well, if some of you didn't know my real name is Adik and I'm currently living in Israel (19 years), currently I'm serving in the Military at the armored brigade and trying to mentally survive it, I mainly play on weekends because at the other days of the week I'm at my military base, at my free time I love playing MTA and having fun with my friends outside.

@King

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Some members doubt your loyalty due to your previous history, including the gangs which you did not mention in your application. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

alt text

@ROOK1E

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Members feel you still need to hang around more and prove your loyalty. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.

alt text

@AndreaS

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Our members still have doubts about you and your loyalty, try hanging out with camels so they get to know you better and possibly change their opinion. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

alt text

@Pog

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around.

On your next application, we would appreciate a bit more honestly regarding your previous organizations, especially the one which was our ally. Our members feel that you wouldn't fit in with us, I advise spending the next 2 weeks trying to convince us otherwise. Re-apply in 2 weeks if you're still interested.

alt text

@Lightning

your application is currently ~[Under-Review]~(orange), keep hanging around with camels and we will get back to you soon.

alt text
[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

@Lightning

Upon discussing your application within the HQ team. We have decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname : icecold / Kaseke
-Username : kaseke123
-Nationality : Estonian
-Languages you can speak : Estonian, English and a bit Russian

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Still don't remember
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I have a lot of them but will name last ones where i have been.
TT: Had problems with Zwolle or Tritosh, dont really remember anymore. Was long time ago.
Z: Was fun in there but at some point got my problems fixed with TT HQ team and went back since TT was about to die and wanted to help do revive.
TT: Got banned and when i got unbanned TT was dead.
Z: So i went back to Z but then Blizzard and others called me to make a new gang named South Side Blazzers so I decided to help them with that.
SSB: Ssb was fun n chill untill we got lvl 2, after that a lot changed but i still stayed there. For now i got enough of it, new members dont fit for me and i just didnt feel myself great in there anymore.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Explained everything on previous question.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Have been banned for being toxic cunt, for now i have fixed my anger issues and im just around to chat n chill with my friends.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : rTECH/ ZIP
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Kaseke#8901

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Used to be good on turfs, but right now I'm rusty because of the ban. Getting back my aim tho. Also, I'm a god with cars.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets have best assasins around, if u want to make someone dissapair then u should ask them to do the job for you. Also they dealing guns.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I do apply because i have been hanging around with members and id like to be part of the old gang.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Have been hanging around with Black Bullets members. And talked with Blizzard about BB before i applied.
Have told everything earlier in my applications. Only that right now it's summer and I'm enjoying my time outside when I'm not at work. But when I'm staying at home for some reason i try to be active.
**Cheers **

alt text
alt text

-Nickname : Linkan
-Username : linus111560
-Nationality : Sweden
-Languages you can speak : Swedish , English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES 2011, So around 11/12 years ish?
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yes! Sadly quite alot. As it's been so many years i cant recall each single one of them. i'll name the recent ones.. AA , SSB , LE (hit me up on discord incase u want a better list)

• AA = Joined AA back in 2017 when i stopped my hopping period and decided to settle down. i then left to create LE with Sweman in late 2019

• LE first gen = I become inactive slowly and passed the leadership to Homeless who then closed it due of inactivity.

• AA = Joined back when LE died, sadly left it this time cuz the enviroment didnt fit me anymore. Too much dramas goin on and it was a hate eachother enviroment where members wasnt friendly anymore and we all was grouped into different sides.

• LE 2.0 = didnt work out as we wanted to, So we closed it

• SSB = Deleted. Mello and Bobo joked about to close it to start SSB Squad, Which within 5 mins became a real thing and they announced the closing on discord.

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes a few, i administrated on some copy cat servers back in the days.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Cars Impounder , LWS Trusted , San Andreas Medics Member
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, Linkan#2167

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, I think i should be picked becouse i can bring my experience and my knowledge and my positivity to BB and help out with anything which is needed. i might be too social sometimes and cant shut up but i think thats just nice becouse arent we all here to just have fun and be social with other gamers and have fun? Thats exactly why im playing this game. I want to meet new friends to play with and just have a blast meanwhile. And i think BB is the place where i can find alot of new friends and just have a great time with others and let you guys have a blast with me aswell!
And to be honest, i think BB needs some more swedish members now as Ecko isnt around much more! ;)
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: In my point of view, BB's role is that they are specialized in assassinations, They're doin hits for anyone at any cost it takes. Whatever the reason behind it, they hit their target whoever it may be.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Im applying for BB becouse i think this gang would fit me like a hand in a glove. The members of BB seems amazing and are just here to have fun in this old game and socialize with others. And the teamplay you guys have is what i'm looking for.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I do know some B~B members.. No, no one asked me to Apply. I did indeed talk throu the idea with 2 members befor i made my decission to apply though.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No, Got everything i wanted to say in the other questions! also i think the most here already know me by now. Rock on!

• Moist 1

@IceCold @Linkan
Upon discussing your applications within the HQ team. We have decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) both your applications. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

alt text
alt text

-Nickname : Orten
-Username : moemen12
-Nationality : Tunisian
-Languages you can speak : French,Arabic and English

alt text

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : End of 2016
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Rebel,ICE,C,Z,BloodZ,INKAS,KSK,SAFP, G~T,FBI,CripZ,ThC,NavM,BBMC,P~B and M

• Rebel,ICE,C,BloodZ,INKAS,BBMC,P~B and KSK: Closed

• SAFP: Kicked cuz of ban and adminjail

• ThC & G~T & CripZ: Left cuz of problem with HQ

• Z & FBI: Left cuz of inactivity in 2017

• NavM: I left because I didn't find my comfort there
    -Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes

• First ban because I stole money from another account

• Second ban I don't know the reason really but it says Stop baiting reports

• San Andreas Interceptors

• Global Express Trucking Co

• San Andreas Studios
    -Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, I do Orten#3911

alt text

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a person able to respond to all kinds of situations highly respect my superiors and I have skills in team working and I am also a really helpful player, I could help in the game, I respect the rules, I'm a good guy, helping the community, even contributing ideas to grow.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a gang based in Las Venturas.They are generally related to assassinations,Arms dealing and kidnapping..etc
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well,as it's maybe known, I've been trying to find a community that I fit in and actually enjoy myself. My aim was Black~Bullets members are too kind and respectful, I see a good future for B~B and potential.Besides that I'd like to contribute with all i've got, and help out.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, I know some of members but none asked me to apply for B~B.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes, I want to say sorry about my past.
[s=Click]alt text[/s]

Applicant Main Information:

-Nickname: ROOK1E
-Username: edvardsss
-Nationality: Latvia
-Languages you can speak in: Latvian and English

Player SAES Career Information:

- How long have you been playing on SAES?: from 2018
**-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them)**CDC, Bloodz, GT, UE
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of the :
GT, wasn't active and i wasnt active so i left and now im back.
BloodZ, they closed the gang.
UE. Started to be toxsic and i left, and i was inactive.
CDC. Kicked for no reason.
**-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain)**not Baneed but admin jailed, cuz i logget of to close to police, and second bicuse i lost my old account pasword i created new one and i got jailed for that.
-What groups are you currently part of ?: none right now
**-Do you have discord?**yeah, ROOK1E#1017

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: so then my name is Edward I like Black Bullets from the time I started to play SAES but always when I want to apply then the gang was full,but now its my chance. I like to help the people a lot, and im loyal, and I have started a very active spell both day and night if there are no other reasons. and of course I like Black Bullets base and where the base is located, and that I also like the color of Black Bullets.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: then Black bullets roleplay is of course selling drug and weapons and of course also kidnapping, and in some words say criminal gang having base in Las Venturas
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: as I mentioned, I like Black Bullets from the time I started playing SAES and also like where the base is located, and I think that Black Bullets is a very friendly gang and also frendly members, i just love Black Bullets

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? so I didn't know anyone but now I've already gotten to know some members closer. Like (Slug, and Majd, And Steve), no noone asked me to apply
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: @everyone, Have a good day guys<3