Black~Bullets

ESO

@mystic
Congratulations! Your application has been ~~[[ACCEPTED.]]~(lime)~ Meet me or any member from the B~B HQ team in-game for your tests/invitation!

@Cheer
Thank you for your interest. Your applications are currently ~[Under-Review.]~(orange) Keep hanging around camels and we will get back to you soon.

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

@Cheer
Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. We are aware of the effort you put in to join us but camels still feel that you are not ready to join us yet. Please re-apply 2 weeks from now
alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname : Niko_Bellic
-Username : jeffcripz
-Nationality : Germany
-Languages you can speak : English, german ,turkish

Player SAES Career Information :

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : June 2021
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : G~T
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Boring
-Have you ever been banned from SAES no
-What groups are you currently part of ? :
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes i have Discord

Personality Information :

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I help the Gang
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: i wanna more Friends
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Bc its cool gang
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Yes pls :D

@NikooM
Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around.

Your application is really poor so I suggest you improve it by putting more effort into it rather than 3 word answers. Furthermore, Camels don't feel that you have enough experience to join us yet. Please re-apply 2 weeks from now and try to get accustomed to the server in the meantime
alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname :G00D1NE[GSF]
-Username :GOOD1NE
-Nationality :trinidad_amp_tobago:
-Languages you can speak : english

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7 months
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : GSF and ThC
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : GSF seperated and i got kicked from ThC because i said their new skin was trash
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : no
-What groups are you currently part of ? : none currently
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : G00D1NE#6669

Personality Information : im a cool person i just like to play and have fun

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : im not special im just a normal person trying to have fun and play the game and follow rules
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: i dont quite no what u guys do your free time but i played alot of imvu so i know how to RP good
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : because i think u guys are one of the coolest gangs in this game to be very honest, i got nothing to lie about i like your gang
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ik players but i cant name because i dont know them all to well but i wont mind geting to know dem and be friends
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i'm a dude just tryna have fun amke friends

@G00D1NE
Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around.

Your application is really poor, I suggest you put more effort into it, you can start by checking out the first page of this topic which has information about our RP ;) . Moreover, camels dont feel that you are ready to join us yet, hang around with members more. Please re-apply 2 weeks from now
alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :

-Nickname : Cheer
-Username : Lynch1
-Nationality : Tunisian
-Languages you can speak : Arabic, English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Organization Zero, The Strike Team, San Andreas Fedral Police, Peaky Blinders, Special Weapons and Tactics.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I spent around 1 month and a half in Organization Zero, but I left because I didnt feel comfortable there. After that, I wanted to move over to the cop side, so I joined The Strike Team. After a long period there, the founders decided to delete the squad. I then joined SAFP where I made good memories and I got to learn everything about the concept of RolePlaying. Later I joined Peaky Blinders, where my brother was the sub leader and he kind of helped me a bit to join in order to help them out with some activities. The gang got closed a while after achieving level 2, due to a bit of problems. I joined Organization Zero a second time, but then I wanted to go back to the cop side. I joined SWAT it really was a good squad, I enjoyed being one of them and making a new friends right there but due to some troubles, I wanted to leave.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
-What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Cheer#7021

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all I'm active, If we get real, activity is one of the most important criteria for any gang/squad in the server. I can provide Black bullets with man-power any day, any time. Other than that, I think I'd be a good fit for Black Bullets because I actually love playing as a criminal. I can help out with any kind of operation Black bullets conducts. I'll help out other members to the best of my ability because I consider myself a class A team-worker. On the other side, I'm a easy going person and I think I'm a pretty fun guy. Most of the people that paly the game with me, they love teaming up with me and I love teaming up with them. Black Bullets is one of the oldest and most reputated gang in the server and I really think that I can fit in as a part of the team and be productive.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. They assassinate include cops, and drug dealers, jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as drugs deal, Also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because everyone knows that Black Bullets is one of the oldest gangs in the server and anyone would like to be in it. I want to join Black Bullets because I deem it to be the most fitting gang for me. A group of elites and veterans.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah I got many friends in there, but none recommended me to apply, It was my own opinion.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
[s=]alt text[/s]

-Nickname :[bb-h]Grg
-Username :georgesfounddead
-Nationality :lebanese
-Languages you can speak : arabic

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 year
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :i was in lunas
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : i left cz as i was new in lunas i didnt knew who was enemy and who freinds and i was interested in enemy gang and left vex asked me why i left i said cz some of member retard and he saw my enemy helper tag and dont want see me again lala wanted me back and i joined back and i joined aftr 1 month line creates ms-13 and i joined him as ms-13 ally i left ms and lunas cz in lunas im unloyal to vex so no meaning to continue
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : never got banned and not adminjailed
-What groups are you currently part of ? : im spawned as arms dealer
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yes GeorgesFoundDead#7412

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : im kind with members and always active i play like 4-7hrs a day idk if it may help but ye i respect everyones opinion
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: An organisation that provides dealing drugs deffend its zones and always kill cops and people for the good of the organisation and its dealings
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Cz i liked it and there some cool people
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : i asked pain where to apply and he asked me some questions and gave link and discord link
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : nah

~[applicant Main Information :]~(orange)

-Nickname : 5riminaLLLL
-Username : hanicriminal
-Nationality : Algeria
-Languages you can speak : English,Arabic and little frensh

~[Player SAES Career Information :]~(orange)

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 7 years but i was busy with real life and back nowadays
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Jumbo King, Royal Flush
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Jk closed and i joined royal flush to learn more experience and after a while i went inactive and came back because i wanted to join B~B with my brothers.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never
-What groups are you currently part of ? : None
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : #6300

~[Personality Information :]~(orange)

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : To be honest im just mature enough to have a chance to join the oldest and greatest gang in the server, im a responsible guy and i listen to the orders of my team mates and HQs, i am active, friendly, and helpful guy. i have so much energy to give for this gang and i'll be loyal for it till i die.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets roleplay is to assassinate people for money for example if someone is looking for a hitman B~B will do the job for him and do what it takes to complete their mission.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Honestly i have so much old friends who are in this gang that i enjoy spending time with, laugh and chill, besides B~B for me is the most powerfull and greatest gang in the server with no doubt.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Cha, xroyal, rondaw,curny, MArk, Mayda, Zinyak, Law, Skon, Youssef
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nothing to add honestly but i would like to tell that i'll do my best to join this gang and do what it takes because this is my dream gang.

alt text

@HaniCriminal

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Camels have not seen you hanging around nor do they think you are ready to join yet. Please re-apply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...

The main information of the applicant:

Alias: Mr.DooX.
Username: DooX.
Nationality: Algeria.
Languages you can speak: Arabic. Einglish

Player Career Information says:

How long have you been playing in SAES? : 3 months.
Do you have previous experience with other gangs/teams/companies? (name them):
Gang: Z.O.FBI .
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/were expelled from each:
Z: I was having problems there, so I had to leave and give them freedom.
O : There were very difficulties and problems and I wanted to go into the life of the policeman, so I left her .
FBI : I didn't really know how to play the cop and their life is so complicated, but I discovered my talent, the best for me is the life of a criminal .
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No .
What groups are you currently a part of? : ALT .
Do you have a disagreement? If yes, link/tag it: Yes . Mr.DooX#5775 .

personal information:

What makes you different from others and why do we accept you? : First, I like to respect people very much. I have a beautiful style. I can give everyone what they ask for, I will do the impossible for everyone.
Explain your own role-playing style in Black ~ Bullets: I will do my best for everyone I will fight for and act according to the nature of the person I will be very friendly with everyone and you will see that .
Why did you apply specifically to Black ~ Bullets? : Well, it's the best gang I've ever seen. The members are good and they treat people nicely and I like good dealings so I suggested I join and be by your side for a lifetime.
Do you know any B~B member (as a friend), and did anyone advise you to apply to us? : no but , I will make good friends
Anything else you'd like to add? [my choice] : pls when i wanna hang up don't embarrass me .

@DooX-1

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Camels do not feel that you are ready to join us yet, also please use the correct application format next time. Re-apply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

• 1 month later...

-Nickname : Bowie
-Username : Leondaz
-Nationality : Palestinian ( living in Israel )
-Languages you can speak : English, Arabic, Hebrew

-How long have you been playing on SAES? :
Ive been playing SAES for a quite few years Id say since 2014.
-Do you have past experience with other
gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : I have joined one gang back then and it was called TMF ( The mafia family ).

-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Well actually i left, the reason is that i got busy irl and also i was inactive.

-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.

-What groups are you currently part of ? : I just came back to SAES so Im not in a group.

-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : pride#3904

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well actually Im a loyal & a mature person and also someone who can be useful somehow, also Im quite experienced and also i can be active and the most important thing Im respectful.

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Well black bullets is actually a criminal organization that provides assassinations for the right price by killing cops, civilians and also criminals who try to threat its business.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied for black bullets because its a solid gang, its also a great gang who has experienced members that are helpful and i will do whatever it takes to get in that family.

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes my friend curny has been supporting me and getting me to get really attracted to B~B and i love that.

-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

-Nickname : Dor
-Username : dormiara
-Nationality : Israeli
-Languages you can speak : English,Hebrew

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : In 2012, I was playing SAES for like a year and lost interest, joined back in 2021.
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT).
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : After a year and half I got bored of the cop life/side and decided to join my friends in the crime side, I'd want to mention I had a great time in SWAT & meet many good people.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A.
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Dor#9477

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : So first I'm a mature and grown man/player, who remains loyal to his friends and teammates and a person who always maintains good behavior, and a guy that would represent this gang in a good way. You guys would get a man that knows right and wrong and a person who thinks twice before performing an action / or opening his mouth. I'm also a guy who can take orders and obey them without any issue.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets RP is mainly focused on assassinations and also selling arms.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : First because is clearly the best gang on the server, I remember BB from the old days and its reputation was always the best, second I like the members of the gang, everyone is friendly and cool to hang around with (and well got many friends inside as well), needless to say that it's one of the most skilled/active gangs in the server.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes I know many members in BB, Element,Curny (basically my JewGang mates) and some other cool dudes I meet during my time in SWAT, and yes Element & Curny recommended me to join.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : I love :camel:

@Dor

Upon further feedback from Camels. The HQ team has decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname : tomce.
-Username : Tomass88
-Nationality : Lithuanian
-Languages you can speak : English, Lithuanian

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : About 10min :D
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : no
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : -
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No
-What groups are you currently part of ? : -
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yeah t o m c e.#6277

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i can handle a gun and blast some fools :DDD
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: B~B kill people their good at it for living, they work for Triads. B~B started in Liberty City
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because of all the gangs i like Black~Bullets the most
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : nah i decided to apply by myself
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : i think you won't be dissapointed if you pick me

@tomce

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Camels do not feel that you are ready to join us yet. If you are still interested then re-apply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

-Nickname : Wegz
-Username : speed21
-Nationality : Egyptian
-Languages you can speak : Arabic and English.

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2015, but use to be inactive.
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?(name them) : ThC and SAFP
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
ThC When I started playing in the server, I joined ThC and stayed there for 2 years probably, then I switched to cops side because I found cops more fun and I didnt try cops side before. So, I wanted to have a new experience. I left on good terms with ThC.
SAFP After I joined SAFP I stayed 2 years doing my job which is arresting, 3 days ago I spawned as a Criminal. I couldnt handle not switching because Ive missed being a Criminal and doing criminals activities which are Bank robs/Turf wars/SR/etc... I left on good terms with SAFP.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, I was banned long time ago. I use to be admin on a copycat server of SAES with my friends. But, afterwards made a ban appeal and got unbanned.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : None
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : khaled#0610

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : When it comes to people getting asked what they are special about they always go for saying that they are skilled and can drive good. But, I myself, look at it from another way. I see that its all about maturity, being respectful, being responsible for your actions, being patient, not breaking any rules, avoiding any arguments, and obeying to high ranked members. I do have those quantities; I have experience from years. I feel that I have the same vibe as Black Bullets, I would fit in only if you guys give me a chance to prove that I do deserve a spot in the gang. I will try my best to keep putting effort in the gang and keep raising my head up.

-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a professional assassin criminal organization, lots of dangerous gangs hire them because of their professionality of assassinating whether its a criminal, civilian, or a cop. They dont do nothing for free, their job is to eliminate, but before anything they discuss the money because what they are doing not anyone can do it, they are highly trained assassins. Black Bullets also serve all kinds of weapons, ammo, weapon repair, coating, and customizations. They are located at San Fierro, but they run business all around San Andreas.

-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Black Bullets topic got me interested, I liked the backstory and mainly the roleplay. Also, theres lots of Egyptians out there, so I feel like I am in my home. Members are quite chill, they avoid any troubles, mature enough and like to roll in peace.

-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I do know Bodo, but I am the one who decided to apply for BB.

@Wegz :egypt:
Upon further feedback from Camels. The HQ team has decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Congratulations! Meet me or any member from the HQ team to receive your ingame test/invitation.

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...

-Username : onursoylemez
-Nationality : Turkish
-Languages you can speak : Turkish / English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? :
1 years and half
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them)
:O,UE,JK,THC,BB,FBI,SWAT
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
O: I didn't feel comfortable there. Everyone is just playing for the level there. And I had problems in O few times I left.
UE: I could not play comfortably in UE. Most things were forbidden. Everyone was complaining and crushing each other. I could not find a good friend environment for myself there. I felt lonely and left.
JK: My friends got another plans, i left JK to follow them to not leave them alone.
THC: When I entered, the gang was in a very bad state, it was dead, I left.
B~B:I Left for cop side the best gang.
FBI:I didn't like it, I wanted to go to swat
SWAT:The best squad but I wanted to go to crim side
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No.
-What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Castillo#0999

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?:
I am a smart person and I always get along well with everyone, besides I am an active player, I can do anything for my gang. I never give up, I can always carry my gang. I know all the rules, I do everything carefully. I am a friendly, respectful person. I always try to make my friends laugh and have fun. I think I'm a talented player
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Black Bullets are a gang of professional assassins. They serve all over San Andreas. For good money, they can assassinate people of all classes who threaten the client's business, no matter who they are. (Cops, civilians and criminals.)
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
Because B~B is the best gang in the game. I like the B~B members, they are very nice, they never leave each other alone. B~B members are very good, loyal and talented players. . I really enjoy the game while hanging out with B~B members. I really want to be one of them again.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
No one recommended me to apply. Yes, i got some friends, Kaioshin,Curny,Niklaus,Pain,Westbrook,Morde,Baphoment and with few more i hanged.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
alt text

@Castillo

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Based on your historical gangs/squads within the last year, camels find your statement "I can do anything for my gang. I never give up, I can always carry my gang." hard to believe.

If you are still interested then re-apply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1