Languages you can speak : English and Arabic
alt text
Player SAES Career Information :
Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 2013-2014
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
1/OC Dead twice maybe.
2/ThC Left to reunite with my friend in cripz
3/CripZ Really got bored sitting around alone after my friend went inactive so I decided to leave after everything was basically boring and no one was around to hang with.
4/ It was a really fun year that i have spent with the guys there but i got bored and decided to swtich as a cop for a while
5/AA Nothing much just a personal issue
6/WA/PB/TC/BS Was a good ride but all of them sadly died.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain ) : Yes for being a cunt towards Daryl
What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Cars,Lounge and quite few others
Do you have discord ? if yes, link/tag it : Yes Nishki0284
alt text
Personality Information :

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am not special or anything so i don't really know if i could bring you anything besides activity..
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BlackBullets are experts with arms and having them sold for great prices the whole time. The gang also has the best professional way of claiming bounties that are on people's heads
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I just have alot of close friends there so i thought being around them in the same location would probably be the best thing i would do.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Niklaus,Kingsmoke,Pain,Hessan,Rivals,Groove,Law,Rykila,Bodo,Curny
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

@Restucci @Phoenix-0 @Lisner

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform that your applications have been ~[DENIED]~(ff0000) this time around. Camels still feel that you need to hang around us more. If you are still interested, then please reapply 2 weeks from now.

alt text

@Leonard @Durby @Nishki

Thank you for your interest. Your applications are currently ~[Under-Review]~(f37016). Keep hanging around camels and we will get back to you soon.
alt text

Sincerely Yannick,
B~B HQ

• Moist 1

@Nishki @Durby
After discussing with camels we are sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now.

alt text

@Leonard
Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED. Meet me or any member from the B~B HQ team in-game for your tests/invitation!

alt text

B~B HQ Team

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :

- Nickname : Cappo
- Username : milan6969
- Nationality : Bulgarian.
- Languages you can speak : Bulgarian, English and French.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing since like 2017 or 2018.
- How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
SAFP - left it due some problems with the HQ;
TST - left due inactivity within the squad, I was still new and I saw no point of being there
SWAT - left after some changes in the leadership that I didn't like. I was also strongly attracted to the criminal side.
OC - it wasn't too bad gang, left it, because I wanted to step up a bit higher, as at this time I started being a HQ of SAP, I started communicating with more gang members, so my interest went to TT.
TT - honestly, I just wanted to try out the cop side, got a bit nostalgic.
FOX - it probably is the best squad along the current squads, but the cop side simply isn't my thing. Can't blame the squad, but the side, the squad was very fine, the side wasn't. Unfortunately, it was on the edge of dying as well.
NavM - unfortunately, it died.
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, I've been banned once from Daryl for 7 days (I think?) for using /quit right before he muted me. It was worth it.
- What groups are you currently part of ? : Chaos Society Honorary Member (if it counts?). Used to be SAP HQ, CC Impounder, SAFD and once a Senator. Currently I'm not officially a member of any group, as the only group that was worth it for me was SAP, I'd be part of any group that catches my attention as much as SAP did.
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Mk#0077

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I've a lot of experience, I went through a lot in the server and I'd say that I've seen and communicated with a great amount of the playerbase. Thus I can bring my character to the gang's picture.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Basically a criminal organization that is based on assassinations, drug and arms selling, etc.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : After TT and NavM died, it's literally the only gang that catches my eye.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Some members definitely recommended me to apply, and I've talked with pretty much every BB member.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No.

Nickname : Ammar

• Username : AmmarAli2005

• Nationality : Eygpt/Alex

• Languages you can speak : English, Arabic

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : like 2017/2018 but iforgot my old account

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : INKAS/NavM

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : INKAS: Inkas management started to give up easily in turfs and my friends got mad, they left and i followed them.
    NavM: sadly died.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : never

• What groups are you currently part of ? : RaceTech

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Ammar#1736

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i have good experience , ihave good skills , and i am good in war and turfs helping too much , new cracker but good atleast, cracking 3 safes per BR lately.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB roleplay is that they're Hitmans which provide assassinations service, they repair and sell guns they also do money laundering

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : After NavM closed,also i have friends inside the gang.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ithink most of them are my friends

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : ihope to be one of B~B and ihope to show you all my skills and to be usefull to B~B and help them in everything i can do , ihope you see my loyality and you can ask any navm member about my loyality.

@Cappo

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED. Meet any B~B HQ ingame for a quick chat and invite.

Just so you know if we notice a sudden drop in our activity we'll have to perform an ancient Bulgarian ritual on you, better known as "spinning dog" to ward off the evil spirits that have been chasing you. (heard @Groove is already an expert)

alt text

@ammar_pro

Thank you for your interest. However, I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED this time around.
My advice to you is to spend a little bit more effort on the application part, you didn't leave any of the camels with a positive impression after such application. Turn your weakness into a strength and if you are still interested re-apply again in 2 weeks from now.

alt text

BODO IS GAY

• Moist 1

@ammar_pro

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the Black Bullets gang in the future.

Best of luck next time!

Dear camel wannabies,

with the family growing bigger and barely enough food for the current camels horde, kindly note that we'v decided to close our recruitment for now.
if you are interested in joining stay close, hang around the deserts with us, and we'll see how things goes for the worthy ones. but as for now no more applications will be reviewed/considered until further notice.

cheers

Recruitment status: ~[CLOSED]~(red)

alt text

• Moist 1

• 1 month later...

Dear camel wannabies,

after a meeting with my HQ team, we'v decided to re-open the recruitment once again to give a better chance for those who were and still are interested in joining the family.

good luck

Recruitment status: ~[OPEN]~(green)

alt text

• Moist 1

- Nickname : mystic
- Username : bonobos19
- Nationality : Dutch-Turk
- Languages you can speak : English, Turkish, Dutch.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2010 with a lot of breaks.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : AA, LE, Rogue, NavM, Z, HS, ThC, SWAT, FOX, FBI, Royal
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
AA (Left for copside)
LE (Closed)
Rogue (Closed)
NavM (Left for Z)
Z (Left for HS)
HS (Left cause I got it boring there)
ThC (Left due some problems with members/hqs)
SWAT (Left to join crimside again)
FOX (Closed)
FBI (Left to join crimside again)
Royal (Closed)
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
- What groups are you currently part of ? : SAI, rTECH, Government, SAM
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, mystic#003 (Already in BB discord)

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am kinda an egoist person, I mean I am one of the best turfers around the server, I am known as a sniper god nyehehe, I mean I am really active in the server and I can help you guys with activities etc.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: well funded organization which provides assassinations and mercenary services around the SA, they assissinate with Cops, Crims, Civilians most likely.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I wanted to try something new in this server, and obviously I've some friends inside the gang and wanted to have fun with them while killing cops & doing activities among.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know a lot kinda lazy to name them, curny and bodo recommend me to apply.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope.

• Nickname : Svampen^

• Username :sasukebigg

• Nationality :Swedish

• Languages you can speak : Swedish and English
    Player SAES Career Information : Started playing on saes back in 2010 and have been back and fourth ever since :)

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :since 2010

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : AA, TBS, TT, LE, SAPA, SoA, ALT.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Got kicked from AA due to inactivity.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :No

• What groups are you currently part of ? :None

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Wolfy#9201

Personality Information : Hi my name is David i come from Sweden and am just a very relaxed chill dude to hang around i'd say ;p

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Uhm... well i am a very competetive player with a good aim i'd say and i love teamplay which you guys seem to have from my experience!

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: BB is a rich criminal organaziation Which makes their living of doing "hits" No matter what the other person have done to deserve it they do it as a business for others whenever they need to get rid of someone. They see everyone as a pricetag and doesn't care about their backround as long as they get the right amount of money for a hit they will finish it.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I applied because of the amazing humor and teamplay you guys have when it comes to turf war and bankrobs and such! ^^

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes, i see Curny as a good friend i'd love to meet all the other members! from what i've seen they're all great fun to hang around :)

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Would love to meet all of the member and talk to them on discord so i could get a feel for how everyone is and share some of my dark stupid humor. :face_with_tears_of_joy:

alt text

• Nickname : Blacky

• Username : Baha111

• Nationality : Tunisia

• Languages you can speak : Arabic/ English / Frensh

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : im playing in SAES:RPG for 1 year and 3 months

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : GSF/Z/JK

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : reasons ingame.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : RaceTECH as proffesional racer/ All Load Trucking Full member / Radio SA / Outbreak Organization

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Blacky#8784

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all, i dont want to praise my self too mush. Second, im an experienced person, i always try to be an active member as mush as possible, im loyal to my familly (gang) also im a friendly person.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: The main RolePlay of BB, or roleplays are based in San Fierro and they do many thing like assasination and mercenary around SA also they sell and repair weapons.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Actually i wanted to join to Black~Bullets because is a good gang and it have a good experiences in the server and a old gang also Black~Bullets have a good and friendly members, and the most thing that made me apply specifically for Black~Bullets cuz i dont want to be dead by signature.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : ik too many members there and i cant count them.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Hope you like it.

@mystic
After discussing with camels we are sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) this time. you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now.

alt text

@Blackyy
Thank you for your interest. Your applications are currently ~[Under-Review]~(yellow). Keep hanging around camels and we will get back to you soon.
alt text

@Svampen
Congratulations! Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime). Meet me or any member from the B~B HQ team in-game for your tests/invitation!

alt text

Sincerely Yannick,
B~B HQ

• Moist 1

alt text

- ~[N]~(sienna)ickname : kiraa
- ~[U]~(sienna)sername : kira12345
- ~[A]~(sienna)ge : 24
- ~[N]~(sienna)ationality : tunisian
- ~[L]~(sienna)anguages you can speak : arabic/English

- ~[D]~(sienna)ow long have you been playing on SAES? : since 2019
- ~[H]~(sienna)o you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Z/UE/JK
- ~[I]~(sienna)f yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ue/z= kicked (admin jailed) ; JK= left to try another experience
- ~[H]~(sienna)ave you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : yes : excessive rulebreaking : deathmatching, violationg BR & turfwar rules
- ~[W]~(sienna)hat groups are you currently part of ? : SaS/ALT/WFS
- ~[D]~(sienna)o you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : yes = kiraa#5389

- ~[W]~(sienna)hat makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : well i m active and respectful also i m friendly and learning fast i have nice skills on fighting and cracking and i know all the rules, i can help with it also i m available to help when ever you need me and i'll try to do good work makes u proud of me i will start doing activity's and succesful roleplay's to gain your trust and gain respect
- ~[E]~(sienna)xplain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is one of the most powerful organizations specialized in assassination and trafficking in drugs and weapons
- ~[W]~(sienna)hy did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i m interested on the teamwork that your doing and how you stick together like one for all and all for one and this is pleasure and happy to see it and i said this is what i exactly missing.
- ~[D]~(sienna)o you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : N/A
- ~[A]~(sienna)nything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : ...

@Shaggyy

After discussing with camels we are sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red,red) this time. you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now.You should be a little more active and take care to hang out with our members

alt metni

@Blackyy
Thank you for your interest again.but unfortunately we had to ~[DENIED]~(maroon) you, we are still not sure about you, you can try again in 2 weeks!

alt metni

@kiraa
Thank you for your interest again.but unfortunately we had to ~[DENIED]~(maroon) you, we are still not sure about you, you may re-apply in 2 weeks from now

alt metni

[Black~Bullets. HQ Team]

• Moist 1

- Nickname : mystic
- Username : bonobos19
- Nationality : Dutch-Turk
- Languages you can speak : English, Turkish, Dutch.

- Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2010 with a lot of breaks.
- Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : AA, LE, Rogue, NavM, Z, HS, ThC, SWAT, FOX, FBI, Royal
- If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
AA (Left for copside)
LE (Closed)
Rogue (Closed)
NavM (Left for Z)
Z (Left for HS)
HS (Left cause I got it boring there)
ThC (Left due some problems with members/hqs)
SWAT (Left to join crimside again)
FOX (Closed)
FBI (Left to join crimside again)
Royal (Closed)
- Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
- What groups are you currently part of ? : SAI, rTECH, Government, SAM
- Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes, mystic#003 (Already in BB discord)

- What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am kinda an egoist person, I mean I am one of the best turfers around the server, I am known as a sniper god nyehehe, I mean I am really active in the server and I can help you guys with activities etc.
- Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: well funded organization which provides assassinations and mercenary services around the SA, they assissinate with Cops, Crims, Civilians most likely.
- Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I wanted to try something new in this server, and obviously I've some friends inside the gang and wanted to have fun with them while killing cops & doing activities among.
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know a lot kinda lazy to name them, curny and bodo recommend me to apply.
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope.

alt text

-Nickname : Cheer
-Username : Lynch1
-Nationality : Tunisian
-Languages you can speak : Arabic, English

-How long have you been playing on SAES? : 3 years
-Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Organization Zero, The Strike Team, San Andreas Fedral Police, Peaky Blinders, Special Weapons and Tactics.
-If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I spent around 1 month and a half in Organization Zero, but I left because I didnt feel comfortable there. After that, I wanted to move over to the cop side, so I joined The Strike Team. After a long period there, the founders decided to delete the squad. I then joined SAFP where I made good memories and I got to learn everything about the concept of RolePlaying. Later I joined Peaky Blinders, where my brother was the sub leader and he kind of helped me a bit to join in order to help them out with some activities. The gang got closed a while after achieving level 2, due to a bit of problems. I joined Organization Zero a second time, but then I wanted to go back to the cop side. I joined SWAT it really was a good squad, I enjoyed being one of them and making a new friends right there but due to some troubles, I wanted to leave.
-Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
-What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
-Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Cheer#7021

-What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all I'm active, If we get real, activity is one of the most important criteria for any gang/squad in the server. I can provide Black bullets with man-power any day, any time. Other than that, I think I'd be a good fit for Black Bullets because I actually love playing as a criminal. I can help out with any kind of operation Black bullets conducts. I'll help out other members to the best of my ability because I consider myself a class A team-worker. On the other side, I'm a easy going person and I think I'm a pretty fun guy. Most of the people that paly the game with me, they love teaming up with me and I love teaming up with them. Black Bullets is one of the oldest and most reputated gang in the server and I really think that I can fit in as a part of the team and be productive.
-Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. They assassinate include cops, and drug dealers, jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as drugs deal, Also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.
-Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because everyone knows that Black Bullets is one of the oldest gangs in the server and anyone would like to be in it. I want to join Black Bullets because I deem it to be the most fitting gang for me. A group of elites and veterans.
-Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yeah I got many friends in there, but none recommended me to apply, It was my own opinion.
-Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
[s=]alt text[/s]