Black~Bullets

ESO

@Stalin
Dear Stalin, Thanks for your interest in joining Black~Bullets. However, I'm sorry to inform you that your application goes Denied. You don't seems to be what we're looking for and we don't think that you fit in Black~Bullets at the moment due to the negative feed-backs that has been given by the majority of our camels. If you're still interested, feel free to apply again for us in 2 weeks, starting from today.
alt text

@Brondy
Dear Brondy, Congratulations! Your application has been Accepted. Meet me or any other member from the Black~Bullets HQ team in-game for your invitation.
alt text

@Medusa
After consultation and discussion with the majority of our camels, Also after investigations, we regret to say that Despite the efforts and activities you put with us in-game and your insistence to join our family, after everything you have done, your application goes Denied this time. This is due to several simple reasons, we realize that you aren't yet qualified to enter, we must make sure your reputation/maturity, and your behavior with us doesn't meet with our standards just yet. if still interested to join, you have a full month to fix yourself and apply again.
alt text

• Moist 1

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname :AmrosH

• Username :Derbel009

• Nationality :Tunisian

• Languages you can speak :Arabic,French and English

Player SAES Career Information :

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :I've been playing since 2018

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :I Actually do,Medellin and Navy Malistrip

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I joined Medellin when it was level 1 my purpose was to get the organization to a next level not only by numbers but by an amazing picture of it such as being friendly,loyal and skilled and i believe i did that, i spent months it dont actually remember how many but yeah it was a nice experience.after getting its spawn and reaching level 3 i took the decision to build more experience so i left Medellin since i dont think that day it was the one to build more experience in and went to join another organization | Later on, I was suggested by one of the headquarters to join their organization which is Navy Malistrip, after spending more than a year and a few months in it, I built my career on it including gaining more and more experience, couple of days ago I was kicked from it and the reason is fighting with the headquarters in the organization (I admit my bad behavior but honestly it wasn't my fault i can explain more if its needed on discord)

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :I believe it's a no

• What groups are you currently part of ? :World Farming Supply

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :Amrosh#1312

Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Broadly as is clear above I am loyal I am not a toxic or retarded player I have been building my career not by joining alot of organizations but by maturity and even skills too I have been playing this server for years now so I am sure I am going to add a plus to this organization with my activity, my skills and more to see in the end, I would like to see myself as a part of camels and be a camel myself and I hope no one will be disappointed

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:A mixture of the best assassins in one organization known by the Black Bullets, its reputation is not only known by its location which is San Fierro but in every part of San Andreas it offers the best assassinations, plus it sells the most advanced weapons you have ever seen They also repairs and upgrades the weapons, In the end they do money laundering as secondary option

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I am specifically applying to Black Bullets because I see possibilty for a better career in it because BB is known in all SA and is respected by all players mostly and its reputation is more than good and I would like to prove myself in BB by proving my loyalty,I am a friendly communicator I can easily make friends with those within this clan, plus I'm kind of a cracker and I'm sure I can be better in this organization as much as build more experience and meet new players

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :I do know few B~B Members,malicious was the one who recommended me to apply

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :I appreciate the time to read

nickname: asajb,chujew
username: asajb
nationality: Polish
Languages you can speak: Polish native, English really fluently, German basic level
Player SAES Career Information:
How long have you been playing on SAES:
since 2015.
How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies?
I don't have. I had a small not official gang with friends from irl.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
We just got bored playing and we left the game.
Have you ever been banned from SAES:
I haven't.
What groups are you currently part of?
none
Do you have discord?
Mloda Dama#1600
Personality Information:
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?
I am a respectful and empathetic person. When I have an argument with people, I always try to find solutions for problems we encounter. I listen to people and follow orders of authorities but when their ideas seem obscure to me, I always talk and point out things I don't agree with. I have good aim and think quickly.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
Black-Bullets are gang of professional assassins who live in San Fierro and serve all over San Andreas. They can kill anyone of any class who customer wants them to.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?
I've got to know a dear friend Amara who is a member of your gang. He made me get into the spirit of things with SAES and encouraged me to try applying for your gang. Black~Bullets is a really respectful gang with nice and loyal people. Mood in your gang, activity and accomplishments are really awe-inspiring to me. I've always liked your gang but I didn't apply because I was younger without enough english and roleplay skills. I want to improve my roleplay skill in your gang and get to know new people from the server.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:
Amara.
Anything else you want to add:
Thx for reading and shoutout to Amara.

Nickname : Stalin
Username : 89517800248
Nationality : Russian
Languages you can speak : English,Russian

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I playing since 2012-13 year.
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SoA,,SAFP,ThC,CripZ,Z,TST(old),FOX.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A
What groups are you currently part of ? : CS and GXT.
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Stalin#4444

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an experienced player, i know a lof of tactics and i can also help players. Since i'm freindly , i know hot yo solve conflicts without the help of people above me and i try to solve everything myself.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: In my words , it's a gang organized an assassins , aslo engaged in weapons all over San Andreas.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : This gang is very respected on the server , as well as you have very experienced and respected players who can give advice if you need something and help impelemnt your idea.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Mura,MatizZ and xPaw, Pain,Niklaus,Bodo,Turt,but no one recomend me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

^[Applicant Main Information :]

• Nickname : Hessan35

• Username : hessan210

• Nationality : Afghanistan but I live in Germany

• Languages you can speak : Farsi / German / English / Spanish (few words)

^[Player SAES Career Information :]

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : So I've been playing since 2013 but I've had a lot of breaks. The years I really played were 2013, 2015-2016 and 2021.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : GJMC -closed, BlooDz -closed, MS13 -closed, BS (2x) - left , AK- closed, NwA :crown: -closed.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Since I had a lot of breaks, I left BS. I didn't want to stay as an inactive member. There is not much to say about it now, both sides have accepted it, because the reallife is more important than that. The other gangs all died, unfortunately.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : -

• What groups are you currently part of ? : rTech & ZIP

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Hessan#8194

^[Personality Information :]

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : So I don't know if it's special or not but when I'm in a gang I do the things that you have to do as a gang member. People don't understand that. They join a gang and leave in a few weeks. I'm not like that.I choose the gang specifically and think about how I can best support the gang. Of course, I also know how to behave because I indirectly represent the gang. I don't get angry because of little things, I like adult behavior more. Sure I always try to be mature, but you can laugh a lot with me. I'm not a cold person, I know when and where to be serious. Don't worry about it, but I know you already know. An another specialty of mine is also that I haven't yet licked anyone's ass. I will work through my things myself without hoping for support. Independently, that is important. I'm a person with whom communication isn't a problem and I accept LQBT and things like that because you have some gay people in your gang. These things separate me from the rest.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: So to sum it up in short, Black Bullets is a criminal organization that provides assassination and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro, but they do their services in all of San Andreas. For the right price, they can eliminate anyone who is a threat to the person in question. Of course, they also offer weapons and ammunition. Money laundering would also be a option with them.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Maybe some here are interested in why exactly I chose Black Bullets. There are many reasons for it. I was already friends with many from Black Bullets, but our alliance strengthened when unfortunately NwA was inactive. I then supported the gang and liked the people there because they fit my energy. These people didn't chill with me because I was a potential member but chilled because of my character. I have made it clear to them many times that I will not join Black Bullets if NwA lives. Sure there are other gangs where I also know many people, but I'm best with the Black Bullets. Some have only approached me because they see me as a potential member, however I'm more than that. I don't join a gang just to be a member, I join a gang to be family. I can also unite with my beloved cousin and spend our time together in Black Bullets if it would be possible. Of course, also how the whole thing plays out in Black Bullets. The system is very interesting.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : The people who are important to me and recommended me to come, know it themselves. Don't have to do a show out of it.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :
    :::

^[Bild Text]
^[No hay problema mi querido hermano @PaiN500 ]

• Haha 1

@asajb
@hessan210

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED. Meet me or any member from the B~B HQ team in-game for your tests/invitation!
alt text

@Stalin
After consulting the camels we are sorry to inform you that your application goes DENIED this time. you may reapply in 2 weeks from now.
alt text

• Moist 1

alt text

• Nickname : Lisner

• Username : moha00

• Nationality : Algerian

• Languages you can speak : Arabic , English and Frensh

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : 1 years and half ago
    How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :i joined x , then m , mit and my last gang was Lunas.

• Generation-X :got kicked reason could be explained in game
    -Medellin Cartel: i got kicked the reason could be explained in game.
    -MIT: i left because i'm bored from copside and decided to join a gang and playing as criminel
    DIA: i left to join back Lunas gang

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes i have. #3095

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm active person and Loyal and so helpfull one , you should accepte me because i can help the gang to grow up with my activities and loyality
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i wanna be member of Camels (B~B) because i liked their members and i always wanted to be a part of huge and strong gang like BB and i see that BB got a good and skilled members with good experience so idecided to join the gang ,
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes @Curny @Cha @Niklaus @SidePrime
    Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]
    alt text

Nickname : Durby
Username : giris
Nationality : Turkish
Languages you can speak : Turkish, English and a little bit Deutsch.

How long have you been playing on SAES? : For about 11 years. (On and off)
How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Gonna merge this with the question below.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Since my tenure in SAES, I've been in, well, countless of gangs and squads. I'll just drop the ones that really matter. But I've never been kicked from any of my previous organizations.

FBI - The squad got very inactive, I left.
BikerBoyZ - Died
SoA - Died
Helvettes - Died
TT - Decided to leave the server so left.
B~B - Left to create my own organization.
NwA - Closed :'(
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No.
What groups are you currently part of ? : Only rTECH.
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yahooee#0586

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I consider myself to be a veteran player. I've always enjoyed my stay in the Bullets and the reason why I left it in the first place was to experience something I've never done before. That didn't really work out for the best but it was fun while it lasted. The only place I see myself fitting is here.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are a group of highly trained hitmans. They execute contracts all around the world using military-grade weaponry. They also sell weapons illegally. All of this illegal work requires a legal front, so the bullets own a company that loans money to investors and business men.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I think I've pretty much explained it in the question before the last one. But Black Bullets have always had a special place in my heart and I think its best for me to return to where I belong.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @hessan210 because he's a retard. And also @Niklaus kept harassing me.
None.

• Nickname : Woytex

• Username : jack269

• Nationality : Slovenian

• Languages you can speak : Slovenian, English and a little bit of croatian.

Player SAES Career Information

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've started playing saes in 2014 something.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : HRMC, before that, AA.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : we closed HRMC, I was kicked out of AA because of the ban, I was impersonating Tut in some fake server to scare them off or something.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, as I said.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : I was in motorheads not sure if I still am.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Woytex#0052

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am nothing special, just a dude who likes beer and womans but yeah I can do basicly everything in proper condition, like shooting driving, bla bla.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Assassinations and stuff.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because it seems like a chill gang to me and it got a potencial.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Curny

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : /

@woytex said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname : Woytex

• Username : jack269

• Nationality : Slovenian

• Languages you can speak : Slovenian, English and a little bit of croatian.

Player SAES Career Information

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've started playing saes in 2014 something.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : HRMC, before that, AA.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : we closed HRMC, I was kicked out of AA because of the ban, I was impersonating Tut in some fake server to scare them off or something.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, as I said.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : I was in motorheads not sure if I still am.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Woytex#0052

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well I am nothing special, just a dude who likes beer and womans but yeah I can do basicly everything in proper condition, like shooting driving, bla bla.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Assassinations and stuff.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because it seems like a chill gang to me and it got a potencial.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Curny

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : /

@durby said in Black~Bullets:

How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Gonna merge this with the question below.
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Since my tenure in SAES, I've been in, well, countless of gangs and squads. I'll just drop the ones that really matter. But I've never been kicked from any of my previous organizations.

BikerBoyZ - Died
SoA - Died
Helvettes - Died
NwA - Closed :'(

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I consider myself to be a veteran player. I've always enjoyed my stay in the Bullets and the reason why I left it in the first place was to experience something I've never done before. That didn't really work out for the best but it was fun while it lasted. The only place I see myself fitting is here.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are a group of highly trained hitmans. They execute contracts all around the world using military-grade weaponry. They also sell weapons illegally. All of this illegal work requires a legal front, so the bullets own a company that loans money to investors and business men.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I think I've pretty much explained it in the question before the last one. But Black Bullets have always had a special place in my heart and I think its best for me to return to where I belong.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @hessan210 because he's a retard. And also @Niklaus kept harassing me.
None.

Sup guys,

We've been voting and discussing internally with members but also within our HQ team and we've came to the conclusion that we'd like to see you hang around a bit more with us to see your real interest and capabilities. Please hang the upcoming 2 weeks more around to show your interest and make sure to show off your skills. Also please put both a bit more effort in your application, as those are quite minimal applications.

Thank you!

alt text

@lisner said in Black~Bullets:

alt text

• Nickname : Lisner

How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :i joined x , then m , mit and my last gang was Lunas.

• Generation-X :got kicked reason could be explained in game
    -MIT: i left because i'm bored from copside and decided to join a gang and playing as criminel

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i'm active person and Loyal and so helpfull one , you should accepte me because i can help the gang to grow up with my activities and loyality
    Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business
    Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i wanna be member of Camels (B~B) because i liked their members and i always wanted to be a part of huge and strong gang like BB and i see that BB got a good and skilled members with good experience so idecided to join the gang ,
    Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes @Curny @Cha @Niklaus @SidePrime
    alt text

You've put in some effort, which is good! But we'd like to see some more hanging around and skills from yourself. Keep hanging with us the upcoming 2 weeks and give it another shot!

Thanks!

alt text

• Moist 1

• Nickname : YankaTa

• Username : iani582094

• Nationality : Bulgarian

• Languages you can speak : Bulgarian, English and a bit Russian

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : around 4 years.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ICE, BBMC, Rebels, CripZ and X

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I didn't really enjoy the life of a cop so i quit ICE and switched to criminal. CripZ was quite inactive so i quit and all the others got closed

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I got banned for multi-accounting in my first months because i wasn't familiar with the rules back then.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : YankaTa#1406

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm playing SAES since i started playing MTA which was long time ago so i think im experienced to some extent. For that time, I got taught so much things which helped me to improve my gameplay. I got much more respectful to everyone and I'm always gonna try to help anyone with whatever it is.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a criminal organization, dealing with arms and providing assassinations and mercenary services which cover whole San Andreas.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : It's like a dream for me to be in such a gang since i was a newbie but back then my english knowledge was very bad and i was always breaking the rules. Now that my english & ingame knowledge is a lot improven i think my chance is higher, compared to me before

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one suggested me to join and for now i know only a few players, but I'm closest with @PaiN500 .

camels in the space?
alt text

alt text
Applicant Main Information:

• ~[N]~(orange)ickname: Restucci

• ~[U]~(orange)sername: Weesst

• ~[A]~(orange)ge: 17

• ~[N]~(orange)ationality: Argentine.

• ~[L]~(orange)anguages you can speak: Spanish and not much English.

Player SAES Career Information:

• ~[H]~(orange)ow long have you been playing on SAES?: 11 months ago.
    ~[H]~(orange)o you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Navy Malistrip.

• ~[I]~(orange)f yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them: I am looking forward to meet new people, change my environment and try something new.

• ~[H]~(orange)ave you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): No.

• ~[W]~(orange)hat groups are you currently part of ?: Only RaceTECH.

• ~[D]~(orange)o you have discord? if yes, link/tag it: ~[restucci#9999]~(orange)

~[P]~(orange)ersonality Information:

• ~[W]~(orange)hat makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I am a Shamal pilot, I have a difference in turf and I am an aspiring safecracker in bank robberies.

• ~[E]~(orange)xplain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole.

• ~[W]~(orange)hy did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: Because I like his vibe, I like his role and I have a friends in there.

• ~[D]~(orange)o you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: @turtt @Hammer-1

• ~[A]~(orange)nything else that you would like to add? [Optional]
    I am going to share with you my experience as a pilot in two videos.

Videos

https://youtu.be/E36ee_FndAI
https://youtu.be/hEn4ETvAn0s

alt text

• NickName : Lisner

• How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    Generation-X :got kicked reason could be explained in game

*What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i wanna be member of Camels (B~B) because i liked their members and i always wanted to be a part of huge and strong gang like BB and i see that BB got a good and skilled members with good experience so idecided to join the gang ,

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes @Curny @Cha @Niklaus @baphomet

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_US23nDUo

alt text

• Nickname : Leonard

• Username : Muslim1960

• Nationality : moroccan

• Languages you can speak : Arabic - English - French

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Back in the 2013 but i went throught alot inactivities to be official active at 2019

• How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ThC

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ThC: i left because i felt im no longer needed there and being such useless person to fit in their rooster

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

• What groups are you currently part of ? : Cuban Cars

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Leonardoniho#6666

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : i always try to help on every activity i can and im pretty much fast learner i can get everything easy, i love to roleplay alot and i always try to improve on my roleplay skills to be as much helpfull as possible and i can always make an impact in turf and be dominant

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is a criminal organisation that mainly offer assassination and mercenary services. Their base in san fierro but their service is available in whole san andreas

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : i got some friends there and i think it would be easy for me to adapt in that enviroment also i think it would be a right fit for me in such respectable and big gang and be part of it till i finish my carrer

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes @Brondy @Cha

• Nickname : Phoenix

• Username : ainur998

• Nationality : russian

• Languages you can speak : English - Russian

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2016

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : AA, CripZ

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    AA: There was a misunderstanding with the HQ, and at that moment I was invited to CripZ.
    CripZ: This gang is no longer up to its level. I advisedly left in order to be in one of the bests gang on SAES.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never

• What groups are you currently part of ? : Cunning Stunts

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Phoenix-0#5507

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I play SAES to relax and have a fan in my free time. I always help my friends, hang on with them. If someone asks for advice, I will always come to help. I'm good with guns, and I'm not easy to get jailed. I am persistent and always get my way. I want to be a part of such a cool club and bring maximum benefit.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization which based in San Fierro. It is a well-funded criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I have always treated FTW with respect. I like the way the financial structure of the gang is built, I haven't seen this in any gang. Also, the gang is directly related to weapons, which is also close to me.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : yes @Turtt

Applicant Main Information : CAMELS IN DA HOUSE !

• Nickname :

• Username :

• Nationality :

• Languages you can speak :

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? :

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :

• What groups are you currently part of ? :

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :

BikerBoyZ - Died
SoA - Died
Helvettes - Died
NwA - Closed

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : To be fully honest, I am no different from any other player that might want to join. I've been a member of the community for over 10 years now and I think I have a pretty good understanding of the server. As most of you know, I've been in Black Bullets before. The reason I left the organisation was not because I was getting bored or something have changed bla bla.

The sole reason behind my departure was to experience something that I've never attempted in the past. To create my own organization with my close friends. Do I regret leaving to create NwA? No. Absolutely not. It was something that I always wanted to experience, but never had the opportunity. But do I regret having to leave B~B for it? That'd be an astonishing yes. I had everything I needed when I was a camel back in the day. I was in love with the family atmosphere and we really tried to create something similar in NwA too. So I think what I'm trying to express here is that my motivation and and love against the gang has never died and that is infact what makes the difference. I know what I want and I want it even more now.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are a group of highly trained hitmans. They execute contracts all around the world using military-grade weaponry. They also sell weapons illegally. All of this illegal work requires a legal front, so the bullets own a company that loans money to investors and business men. Their business efficiency is well qualified. They guarantee %100 success rate on their hits and they do not leave any trace behind. Apart from all this, they also sell the said military grade weaponry to different organizations and entities across the world, supplying a solid amount of the illegal gun trade in the whole wide globe.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I think I've pretty much explained it in the question before the last one. But Black Bullets have always had a special place in my heart and I think its best for me to return to where I belong. Since my last application I believe that I've cleared out things with the HQ team as there was a bit of a misunderstanding but we are all humans and these stuff happen. I'm ready to, for once more, invest into the family and help out in any way I can to move Black Bullets forwards.
None.