Black~Bullets

ESO

@Medusa
We don't think you're ready to join us at the moment, we're still somehow doubting your loyalty to us, we can't accept you now. if still interested, show us more of you and re-apply again in 2 weeks from today.

@brotherhoodman
After conclusions, we're sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED, re-apply in 2 weeks if still interested.

• Moist 1

• 2 weeks later...

Applicant Main Information :

• Nickname : Kiloo

• Username : overwolf1

• Nationality : Egyptian

• Languages you can speak : Arabic, English and some German

Player SAES Career Information :

• How long have you been playing on SAES? : Since 2019

• Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ETF and Gen X

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : They both died

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : None

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : mourad#0236

Personality Information :

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I'm Loyal and I like to always work as a Team, I'm also Mature and I always try to break no rules.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets specialize in Assassinations specifically but they also have workshops for Weapon repairs and customizations and can also provide Ammo for any type of weapon. Money Laundering is also something they can do through their subsidiary company Investments Corp.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I got recommended to check out Black~Bullets and I liked their Roleplay, also it's the house of the camels so it feels like home.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Bodo420 (Friend) - @Morde and @Yannick (Recommended me to apply)

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nope

alt text

Nickname : Matto|BB
Username : Erkos.
Nationality : Tunisia.
Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic
alt text

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 3Years Ago.
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Los_Lunas: my work already done looking for new experience and new friends

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
What groups are you currently part of ? :
alt text

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham @Trap @Faysal

:::

alt text

@Kiloo @Matt0

Sup guys!

We're reviewing your application and checking out your skills over the course of a few days. Make sure to hang around with the gang, have a chat and show them off how you beat ass. We'll soon be back with an answer to your application, best of luck!

Yannick
Legendary Camel/HQ Member

• Moist 1

@Matt0
After consultation, and with all information we collected, we don't consider you ready yet to be part of this organization, therefore, your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red). you are free to reapply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.

@Kiloo
Congratulations! Your application has been ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime,green). Meet me or any other member from the Black~Bullets HQ team in-game for your tests and invitation.

alt text

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Castillo

• Username : onursoylemez

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : Turkish and English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 5 months

• How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit,Underground Empire,Jumbo Klan

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    The Outfit: I didn't feel comfortable there. Everyone is just playing for the level there. And I had problems in O few times
    Underground Empire: I could not play comfortably in UE. Most things were forbidden. Everyone was complaining and crushing each other. I could not find a good friend environment for myself there. I felt lonely and left.
    Jumbo Klan: My friends got another plans, i left JK to follow them to not leave them alone.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No

• What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Yes i have. Castillo#0999

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a smart person and i always get along well with everyone also I am an active player, I can do everything for my gang. I never give up,i can always carry my gang. I know all the rules, I do everything carefully. I am a friendly, respectful person. I always try to make my friends laugh and entertain. Im learning fast and i always obey orders.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are a gang of professional assassins. They serve all over San Andreas. For good money, they can assassinate people of all classes who threaten the client's business, no matter who they are. (Cops, civilians and criminals.)

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because B~B is the best gang in the game, and because i think i can improve myself here. I love B~B members, they behave very well, they never leave eachother alone. B~B members is very good, loyal and skilled players. And B-B was a gang I've always dreamed since the day I started the game. I really enjoy the game while hanging with B~B members. I really want to be one of them.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No one recommended me to apply. Yes, i got some friends, Kaioshin,Curny,Niklaus,Pain,Westbrook,Morde,Baphoment and with few more i hanged.

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

Spoiler Text

• Nickname : AnTaR

• Username : Arran17

• Nationality : Algeria .

• Languages you can speak : English & Arbic .

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : Year 2018 & And I forgot my account so I opened this account .

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    ThC_M_MIT

ThC : I just had a problem with them so I told them to kicked me
    M: I left it because I didn't like its members treat me badly .
    MIT: I left her because I didn't know how to play the cop and was a little complicated .

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A .

• What groups are you currently part of ? : nothing .

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : AnTaR#9192 .

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I am a respectable person, I love gangs
    like BB and I am active and I love to help with everything . can always carry my gang .

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: It is one of the powerful gangs and has tasks such as robbing the store, robbing banks, selling weapons and drugs, etc.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I love this gang because it is active and strong and its members are distinguished and good. I hope to be by their side .

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : No

Nickname : Swindler
Username : medsaida29
Nationality : Tunisian
Languages you can speak : I speak 3 different languages English/french and my native language is arabic

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 4 months
How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
i was with GSF
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : I left GSF [ i can explain ingame]
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No i've never been banned
What groups are you currently part of ? : N/A
Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Swindler#1983

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an active player who is patient and friendly, i always try to get along with everyone . In tough situations i try to keep cool and solve the problems, also i know the rules so i try mybest to follow them because breaking them will not only harm me but it'll harm the gang i'm in. Besides i speak a lot of laguages which makes comunication with others easier. Finally i'm respectful,fast learner, and loyal
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bulltets is a criminal gang known for it's assassination and mercenary services. They assassinate everyone that poses a threat on their business and what i like the most is that they always get the job done no matter what.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I want to join the black bullets because it's one of the best gangs in server if it's not the best also the camels have been really friendly to me . I want to devote my efforts to help the gang grow even stronger . Besides i've always dreamed to join the Black Bullets since my day one on saes
- Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes i have many friends @PaiN500 / @Niklaus / @Bodo420 / @Morde / @baphomet / @curny / @Malicious and @Faysal recommened me to apply
- Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : nothing to add thank you for looking into my application
alt text

@Castillo
We'r sorry to inform you that your application goes ~[DENIED]~(maroon) as we think you won't fit with us just yet. If still interested, keep hanging around and reapply in 2 weeks from today.

@AnTaR17
This is poorly written application which shows you don't know anything about us, nor our role-play, Therefore, your application is ~[DENIED]~(maroon). Gain some more experience on server and feel free to try again in 1 month if you are still interested.

@Swindler
Your application is ~[Under-Review]~(orange) for now. keep hanging around the camels as you were doing for a while already and we'll get back to you soon.

UPDATED: Swindler is accepted and invited already. Congratulations!

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text

Nickname : Matto|BB
Username : Erkos.
Nationality : Tunisia.
Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic
alt text

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 3Years Ago.
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
Los_Lunas: my work already done looking for new experience and new friends

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls
alt text

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Amara @Beckham @Trap @Faysal @Treepuffer @Swindler @Jasser

alt text

• Nickname: cha12 but I'm knows as Hammer too.

• Username: andomiiie

• Nationality: Algerian

• Languages you can speak: Arabic - English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: 2 years

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them): Navm - SAFP - TST - MIT - The Outfit

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
    Navm: I had some troubles with the HQ Team.
    Safp: I left to help my friends in MMC but sadly it died so fast.
    MIT: I got bored of cops side and decided to start a new life in criminals side.
    TST : inactive
    The Outfit: All I can say is that me and Solrac couldn't fix our troubles so it was either that I leave or get kicked, I kinda had no choice.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : N/A

• What groups are you currently part of ? : ALT / RaceTech

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Cha12#1405

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I'm a friendly guy, I can connect with people very quickly and I'm very active player who can help the gang with many different activities and all kind of them.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets stands as the biggest and most successful assassinations organization in San Andreas. Black bullets are among the most dangerous gangs that has ruled San Fierro so far and it still controls it. Black~Bullets are controlling drugs and weapons. Black~Bullets is the most terrifying gang in San Andreas, their members are the best assassins too, they are professionals and respected.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Everyone inside B~B is mature, respected and friendly, I don't need to talk about your reputation because everyone knows how camels are all around San Andreas, these reasons were more than enough for me to apply, because I expect this respect comes back to me from it's members and that's all what I want.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Niklaus

alt text

@Hammer-1

We'll be denying your application, as we'd like to see more effort in the application itself and we would also like to see you hang around a bit more before we'd like to offer you a chance. Keep hanging around and you'll soon get your shot!

@Matto

We're also denying your application. I've compared the application you've posted before and the current one and I found something that pretty much exposed yourself showing the effort you put in joining us. If you copy paste something from another application because you don't want to put effort in or something, atleast change the name of the gang...

"I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys." - Maybe Undisputed Command would have liked this, but we don't.

Make a better application next time, write it all over and put actual effort in, hang around for some time and possibly we'll consider your application again.

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Castillo

• Username : onursoylemez

• Nationality : Turkish

• Languages you can speak : Turkish and English

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 5-6 months

• How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : The Outfit,Underground Empire,Jumbo Klan

The Outfit: I didn't feel comfortable there. Everyone is just playing for the level there. And I had problems in O few times
    Underground Empire: I didnt feel comfortable there. Most things were forbidden. Everyone was complaining and crushing each other. I could not find a good friend environment for myself there. I felt lonely and left. But HQ team was good.
    Jumbo Klan: I had a lot of fun in JK, I made very good friends there but my friends got another plans, i left JK to follow them to not leave them alone.

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Never, im always playing carefully.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : I'm not in any group

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : I have. Castillo#0999

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : First of all, I am a respectful and understanding person towards people. I am an active player, I will do all the help i can for my gang. I always follow orders, I get along well with everyone. I learn fast, I can solve things quickly. My gaming knowledge is good. Shortly, I can do my best for B-B and get along well with all the members and i'll try to entertain them.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black-Bullets are gang of professional assassins. They living in San Fierro, they serving all over San Andreas. For good money, they can kill people of any class the customer wants, who threaten customer's business. Police, criminal, civilian Black Bullets assasins killing people of all classes.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Because BB is one of the oldest and strongest gangs in game. There are people who are very loyal, qualified and know how to have fun. They always supporting each other. For me, BB was always different from other gangs, because even when i started the game, the first gang i liked was B-B, but i didnt try because i was newbie. I have good friends in this gang, I can improve myself more here, and I can continue my career here. Being one of you is the best thing for me.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I have friends (Kaioshin,Wesbtrook,Niklaus,Curny,Pain,Nexroth,Morde,Baphoment,Narcos) and few more. No one recommended me to apply.

Spoiler Text
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READNG MY APPLY

@medusa you didn't answer all questions of the application. Also your loyalty is questioned by our camels, hence I'm going to deny your application. Hang around for a while to show off that you're a loyal person that fits in our gang.

• Moist 1

• Nickname: Cha but I'm knows as Hammer too.

• Username: Andomiiie

• Nationality: Algerian

• Languages you can speak: Arabic - English - French (Little)

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: 2 years
    How you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) - SAFP - MIT - TST - The Outfit

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:
    Safp: I left to help my friends in MMC but sadly it died so fast.
    MIT: I got bored of cops side and decided to start a new life in criminals side.
    TST : inactive
    The Outfit: All I can say is that me and Solrac couldn't fix our troubles so it was either that I leave or get kicked, I kinda had no choice.

• What groups are you currently part of ? : ALT / RaceTech

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Hammmer#0001

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: I'm a friendly, loyal, helpful, guy and I can connect with people very quickly. I'm a very active player who can help the gang with many different activities. I'll do my best for the camels!

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black~Bullets is one of the most powerful organizations specialized in assassination and trafficking in drugs and weapons, which ruled San Andreas for many years and still rules it.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I applied to black bullets because I see many possibilities in this organization and I know the material for the kindness of people in an organization and I hope to get to know you more

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @Niklaus @Treepuffer @Kiloo @Malicious @Bodo420 @baphomet

alt text

Nickname : brondy
Username : joseluisao123
Nationality : Turkish
Languages you can speak : Turkish,English and Bosnian (little)

Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I've been playing since the 2013 summer
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : RDMC- CripZ - TugaThugs -NwA - THC
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
RDMC: Because of inactivity (closed)
Cripz: Problem with members
TugaThugs: I left to create a gang with my friends
NwA: Because we had some problems and I decided to leave because I believe these problems cannot be solved.
ThC: I felt very uneasy in the gang, and I couldn't agree on some issues.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : I was banned a long time ago because of multi-accounting. when I was a new player(2013)

• LWS - HQ

• Cuban Cars - Mentor

• rTECH - Professional

• ALT - Member

• OutBreak - Sergeant

Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Brondy#1907

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I've been playing on SAES since I started to play MTA and I think I'm experienced. I believe that people see me as a trustful player. I know how to distinguish between right and wrong and treat people fairly. I think communication is important in this game and I know how to communicate well with people and treat them well.I try to strengthen communication with people due to my real-life profession and that becomes a positive situation for me. I always try to be honest with people. In real life and in the game. Also, Black Bullets members are mature too that's what im looking for and I can my skills in this gang and I'm always trying to communicate well with friends and Im trying to help everyone as much I can. so I can help Black Bullets members with my acitivity and skills to make this communicate better.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets are assassination type organization,They can perform assassinations all over San Andreas.they are offering protection for money and their criminal activites and their criminal activities expands throught whole San Andreas.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : They have really mature members, they has managed to be a quality gang on this server for many years,Members of the Black bullets are truly quality and loyal people

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Morde and Baphomet

Spoiler Text

@Hammer-1
Congratulations! application goes Accepted on bases of being well known to our members, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.

@Brondy
Thank you for your interest in applying for Black~Bullets, your application is under-review now, discussion is still going on, and you will be answered shortly.

• Moist 1

• Nickname : Stalin

• Username : 89517800248

• Nationality : Russian

• Languages you can speak : English,Russian

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : I playing since 2012-13 year.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : SoA,,SAFP,ThC,CripZ,Z,TST(old),FOX.

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them

• What groups are you currently part of ? : CS and GXT.

• Do you have discord? if yes, link/tag it : Stalin#4444

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I'm an experienced player, i know a lof of tactics and i can also help players. Since i'm freindly , i know hot yo solve conflicts without the help of people above me and i try to solve everything myself.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: In my words , it's a gang organized an assassins , aslo engaged in weapons all over San Andreas.

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : This gang is very respected on the server , as well as you have very experienced and respected players who can give advice if you need something and help impelemnt your idea.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Mura,MatizZ and xPaw, but no one recommend to apply.

Russian Camel Grishka
alt text