[FEATURE] Add Raindance as a new vehicle model ID

General

Question

Hello gentlemen, and ladies I'm not sure if y'all were aware of the features added by version 1.5.8, but now thanks to 1.5.8 developers do not need to replace cars with mods, instead, we can create cars with new DFF, and TXD thanks to the function engineRequestModel

Thanks to 1.5.8, now we could literally have two models of a Rhino, a T-72 for CLO, and M1A2 Abrams for DE.

But the point of this suggestion is to bring back the Raindance and sync it as a vehicle, maybe the same sounds, speed, etc.
So it can be used by civilians, and the military so it can be like in real life (DE Raindance with camo identifying as a military helicopter, and civilian Raindance without camo so they would be the civilian variant)

(I don't have a image with it with camo or criminal color so fuck it)

Image:

[s=]alt text[/s]

The helicopter would have the X glue feature enabled.

As for the process to add this, I'm not sure if SAES HQ will like this suggestion, some will think it will lag, but it's only one new model, and we have more lag with bases than with this function lol.

1 answer to this question

Thanks for your suggestion. We have been exploring our options with this function and while it's looking promising we are not planning on using it just yet. We'll keep the community updated on where this is going.